Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? (18619 Views)

Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? / Picture: If This Was True, Then Why Is GEJ Running For Presidency Again ? / I Think It Will Be A Long Time Till A Northerner Wins The Presidency Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2012
0lumide:

All I am saying is that you learn to be enlightened instead of being ignorant and dumb...

All these do nothing 40 years olds can come here and call some one illiterate? wow!!

When corruption was eating up Nigeria, where were you fools? why didn't y'all take to the streets and demand change?

Buhari is an illiterate yet he managed our economy more than the PHD holder we have now? You people are really incorrigible and ignorant!

hey i'm not 40 forty i'm an 26 British born economist with a strong Yoruba background and i'm not doubting him people like you seeing the way you write
your English is amazing and me studying people him is it fair that someone as uneducated as him to represent Nigerians while there's extremely smart people like you now I know he was good in power that's why he got my vote in the last elections but think is it not depressing our human appearance.

OsunOriginal:

That is a Igbo man for you... They always get things wrong and fail to understand basic issue. Those guys are worse than illiterates.

Basically, the civilised South West will isolate the Igbos and put them where they belong going forward. They should not be allowed to talk again in our midst - who born monkey? If a Igbo man wants to be heard, he should go to Anambra - the traders capital.

please you and your tribalism stay in your village cu lipsrsealed nt
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2012
0lumide:

All I am saying is that you learn to be enlightened instead of being ignorant and dumb...

All these do nothing 40 years olds can come here and call some one illiterate? wow!!

When corruption was eating up Nigeria, where were you fools? why didn't y'all take to the streets and demand change?

Buhari is an illiterate yet he managed our economy more than the PHD holder we have now? You people are really incorrigible and ignorant!

hey i'm not 40 forty i'm an 26 British born economist with a strong Yoruba background and i'm not doubting him people like you seeing the way you write
your English is amazing and me studying people him is it fair that someone as uneducated as him to represent Nigerians while there's extremely smart people like you now I know he was good in power that's why he got my vote in the last elections but think is it not depressing our human appearance.

OsunOriginal:

That is a Igbo man for you... They always get things wrong and fail to understand basic issue. Those guys are worse than illiterates.

Basically, the civilised South West will isolate the Igbos and put them where they belong going forward. They should not be allowed to talk again in our midst - who born monkey? If a Igbo man wants to be heard, he should go to Anambra - the traders capital.

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
anulaxad:

i don't think you have the right to comment about someone's English and stuff....
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
0lumide:

i don't think you have the right to comment about someone's English and stuff....
I believe i am dealing with a retard.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
WE ALL KNOW THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL IS GOING TO WIN !!! WE SAW IT COMING !!!!
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2015
This is where the campaign started. I predicted the irrelevancy of the SS/SE
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Yes oo
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by prince9851(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
[s]
0lumide:

The support for Jonathan was sentimental nothing short of that bro.

Your points as to why Buhari can't win are rather very very corrupt. Corrupt in the sense that having someone who has the quality you prescribed doesn't guarantee a true leader.

If you are a south Christian, will you vote for Buhari? given the fact that he has proven himself to be a selfless, corrupt free, economic savvy leader with his track record. If yes, then I doubt you are the only Southern Christian that will vote for him. Bakare is a Christian and I bet you all the people in his church will vote for Buhari though small in number. In the west, Tinubu is a Muslim, so is Fashola and I bet you that didn't stop Christians from voting for him. I doubt Edo people will hug an unsophisticated rejection base on religion.

Don't generalize the south. We aren't the same. Politically, there is no south because ACN has the west, PDP have 99% of the rest. But if Buhari can have the west and North, I think the vote of Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Calabar, Enugu etc can't stop him.

Remember if the west didn't vote for GEJ, he wouldn't have won even with east and south south votes.

And about a visionary leader, check Buhari's track record. GEJ wasn't a military leader and here we are still borrowing money and wallowing in corruption.

I swear your post makes me think you hate the man! He has every quality of a leader Nigeria need. At least to lay a strong foundation and pave the way for better leaders.

Buhari 2015
[/s]shaybe your eye done clear today
Mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senate Summons CBN Governor Over Naira Depreciation / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB / Wikipedia Puts Tinubu’s Age At 79 On Daughter’s Page After Multiple Edits - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.