Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? (18616 Views)

Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? / Picture: If This Was True, Then Why Is GEJ Running For Presidency Again ? / I Think It Will Be A Long Time Till A Northerner Wins The Presidency Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by DaLover(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide:

I don't think votes of people like you matters for him to win or not

Same Buhari that rejected and denounced Boko Haram openly? Atiku said they will make the country ungovernable and he is in the party of the present president yet it is not Jonathan sponsoring Boko Haram? You don't matter. I won't like to debate you either.

I don't care what you like or don't like, exercise your right to respond to whomever you please and I will do same...

I said Islamist look up to Buhari , weather he denounces them or not, Islamist don't look to Atiku for inspiration.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by lorddannie: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Olaolufred: I know He has integrity more than any of the PDP cronies.
But people's perception about him is already bad.
He should sit back as a statesman.
He should be in the kingmakers ring.
For presidency, Not many Nigerians will vote him- though I can depending on the other opponents.
he should mediate between boko haram and the federal government. Shike na!!!
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Mowire: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
@courage89, you cannot divorce democracy from intense politics. You know someone reliable said he asked Buhari what strategy he had to win the last election & the baba had none concrete. How will he deal with the NAS if his politics is not good. Being politician does not mean you've to be corrupt & unable to fight same.
Oh! Jonathan in? The man is dull for his position (I guess that's why those who nominated him to be VP, then did. He's serving the purpose of PDP rogu). He's a fraud (for lack word @moment).
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by muktarmtt(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nashville: In a opinion he should not. Nigerians have rejected him three times already and I do not think they will accept him a fourth time. As someone said earlier, he already has a bad image especially in the South and he has done little to change it. People just see him as an Islamist and I cant see the justification.

If he truely means well, he should find a credible person within his party or another party to support - someone more electable than him and who carries his vision. Presidency is not about personal ambition, it is about serving the people and if they have rejected you, then you need to accept it and move on.

I also wouldn't vote for him if he contested. Although he says he will fight corruption, I do not think he has a great understanding of 21st century issues. I personally will not support anyone with a military background as I think we have had enough of them. And we have had enough of GEJ too. Let's see
hold it ryt dere nashville nobody reject him everbody knws he win d election but pdp ring it cos thr not free nd fear election in 9ja we still want Him, he is d only man dat have no record of curuption in 9ja everybody knws dat he held PTF nd he didn't take. A single kobo nobody cn do dat so. Give dis guy a break dude
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by ebucha: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide: Me: YES!!!
Reasons:https://www.nairaland.com/979284/ibrahim-babangida-a.k.a-ibb-evil

https://www.nairaland.com/1121786/records-all-living-ex-leaders-past

https://www.nairaland.com/859122/patriotic-inspirational-leadership-gen-muhammadu

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/pic-obasanjo-getting-slapped-he

https://www.nairaland.com/1099040/nigeria-broken

Our best time is still the era of Buhari if the history lessons GENBUHARI provided is true. Give your reasons why Buhari shouldn't contest. Note: Age, religion and tribe are primitive excuses so please be objective with your reasons.

If your only fear of Buhari is "islamization" of Nigeria, then note that he did not islamize Nigeria when he had totalitarian power so why now that power belongs to the people?
want to know why I will never vote for Buhari? Ok. Reason is that he insulted democracy by over throwing the then democratic govt. And who told u age does not affect perfomance? Reasonin capacity drops @ old age.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by muktarmtt(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nashville:

There may not be a South in terms of political ideology but there is a south geographically, and in religion. The general consensus in the West is against Buhari as was evident in the over-whelming support GEJ got in 2011, even though the West voted against PDP in other polls.

I do not think Southern Christians will vote Buhari whichever part of the South. I have a problem more with his military background than his religion. Nigeria does not need administrators, we need leaders and visionaries who can make lasting change and I just cannot see that in Buhari.
Den u will never see
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by PapaBrowne(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide:

The support for Jonathan was sentimental nothing short of that bro.

Your points as to why Buhari can't win are rather very very corrupt. Corrupt in the sense that having someone who has the quality you prescribed doesn't guarantee a true leader.

If you are a south Christian, will you vote for Buhari? given the fact that he has proven himself to be a selfless, corrupt free, economic savvy leader with his track record. If yes, then I doubt you are the only Southern Christian that will vote for him. Bakare is a Christian and I bet you all the people in his church will vote for Buhari though small in number. In the west, Tinubu is a Muslim, so is Fashola and I bet you that didn't stop Christians from voting for him. I doubt Edo people will hug an unsophisticated rejection base on religion.

Don't generalize the south. We aren't the same. Politically, there is no south because ACN has the west, PDP have 99% of the rest. But if Buhari can have the west and North, I think the vote of Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Calabar, Enugu etc can't stop him.

Remember if the west didn't vote for GEJ, he wouldn't have won even with east and south south votes.

And about a visionary leader, check Buhari's track record. GEJ wasn't a military leader and here we are still borrowing money and wallowing in corruption.

I swear your post makes me think you hate the man! He has every quality of a leader Nigeria need. At least to lay a strong foundation and pave the way for better leaders.

Buhari 2015

The problem with many Buhari supporters is that their passion has blinded them from the reality on ground.
Idealism and realism are two entirely different things.
Buhari cannot win any election in Nigeria for the simple fact that he cannot make an impact in the south and the middle belt.
The south west is the pentecostal christian belt with all the mega churches like Redeemed, Deeper Life,Christ Embassy and the likes. They would never cast a vote for Buhari. Infact, they would rather vote Ibori than Buhari for the simple fact that a percieved robber is better than a perceived terrorist.

During Oshiomole's re election bid, Buhari wanted to come and campaign with him. Oshiomole rejected him like one with leprosy because he knew how unpopular Buhari is even in the very liberal Edo State.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/edo-poll-oshiomhole-denies-alliance-with-buhari-cpc/119313/

What Buhari should do is to look for a younger more electable politician, irrespective of tribe and seek to allow that person ride on his leverage and attempt to claim the top spot. But no, because of selfishness and bigotism he will never have the capacity to do that.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by DaLover(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide:

Not federal government. State governments can control their resources with 90% of profit coming back to the people simple! Investors can keep the 10% Privatization means we sell our resources at auction price and let the highest bidder spend the profit anywhere he or she wants which is why the Niger Delta you claim to be fighting for is in deep shiit!

I don't want to debate you again it's becoming a SW vs our Oyel again... Please leave my thread cry cry embarassed embarassed I'm begging in tears
This is the logic I don't get, why should he state government be running any business at all? Isn't it enuf for them to sit back and watch the effect of the policies to generate wealth?

You say I am turning his into SW vs oil, but see what impact your desires are having on the populace, if I have arable land as a resource, I am allowed to farm and pay tax to government, what can some one with oil or gold on his land do he same?

If you want me out of your thread, remove it from nairaland simple

3 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by DaLover(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide:

Not federal government. State governments can control their resources with 90% of profit coming back to the people simple! Investors can keep the 10% Privatization means we sell our resources at auction price and let the highest bidder spend the profit anywhere he or she wants which is why the Niger Delta you claim to be fighting for is in deep shiit!

I don't want to debate you again it's becoming a SW vs our Oyel again... Please leave my thread cry cry embarassed embarassed I'm begging in tears
This is the logic I don't get, why should he state government be running any business at all? Isn't it enuf for them to sit back and watch the effect of the policies to generate wealth?

You say I am turning his into SW vs oil, but see what impact your desires are having on the populace, if I have arable land as a resource, I am allowed to farm and pay tax to government, what can some one with oil or gold on his land do he same?

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Beel: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wat ? God 4bid !! He should better keep doing what he knowz how 2 do it better, which is terrorist acts!!!

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Teejayphillip(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Why not... He'll alwayz win my @ n vote anyday anytime... He his d man 4 dis job
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by muktarmtt(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide:

The support for Jonathan was sentimental nothing short of that bro.

Your points as to why Buhari can't win are rather very very corrupt. Corrupt in the sense that having someone who has the quality you prescribed doesn't guarantee a true leader.

If you are a south Christian, will you vote for Buhari? given the fact that he has proven himself to be a selfless, corrupt free, economic savvy leader with his track record. If yes, then I doubt you are the only Southern Christian that will vote for him. Bakare is a Christian and I bet you all the people in his church will vote for Buhari though small in number. In the west, Tinubu is a Muslim, so is Fashola and I bet you that didn't stop Christians from voting for him. I doubt Edo people will hug an unsophisticated rejection base on religion.

Don't generalize the south. We aren't the same. Politically, there is no south because ACN has the west, PDP have 99% of the rest. But if Buhari can have the west and North, I think the vote of Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Calabar, Enugu etc can't stop him.

Remember if the west didn't vote for GEJ, he wouldn't have won even with east and south south votes.

And about a visionary leader, check Buhari's track record. GEJ wasn't a military leader and here we are still borrowing money and wallowing in corruption.

I swear your post makes me think you hate the man! He has every quality of a leader Nigeria need. At least to lay a strong foundation and pave the way for better leaders.

Buhari 2015
U r ryt bro Buhari 2015 thump up
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Blueboy0402: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
courage89:

Ronald Raegan was arguably 73 years old when he ran for president. He's one of the best president US ever produced. His economic achievement as a president still stand as one of the best, if not the best in US history.
My friend this is a modern era. This is the 21st century. When I was in school my chemistry teacher taught me that an atom is the smallest part of an element. This is not the case today. Today USA is talking about gay marriage, lagalizing abortion etc. This wasnt the case in the past.

Wake up from your antiquated view and follow the modern trend. America of yesterday is not the America of today, she is not stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by DaLover(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide:

Thank you and you think who can do this? Uncle Joe? Abubakar Salami? Fashola? Tinubu? Orji Uzor? Atiku? El Rufai? Abeg now... Let your sentiments die and you will see that to get corruption out the way, we need someone who can boast of zero records on corruption.

Don't forget the PTF funds Buhari managed oo please don't. Economic policies are not made up by presidents don't be dumb. Buhari is not an Economist. The policies are suggested by think tanks and government agencies. You don't expect Buhari to be an economist and political scientists etc..

You think GEJ doesn't know what's good for Nigeria? But instead choose to follow IMF? Please now, add a little sophistication to your knowledge of the world and Nigeria!

Evn if pep can't do it, I can assure you that a Tribal setup of Buhari bent on sharing oil money will never do them.

Majority of the PTF projects were located in the north, hope you can remember this

Why do you hunk IMF is wrong? That the government should cut spending and welfarism....how is that wrong?
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by size38: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
The things this writer mentioned as no go area are the things that made the man Buhari bad. During last election, Buhari never campaigned in most states down the south. He is a trablist cum fundamentalist .

3 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Will Buhari support true federalism where the states will control and exploit their resources and pay tax to the centre? This singular act has the capability of REDUCING corruption because the ROOT cause of corruption is the SHARING OF FREE OIL MONEY in Abuja. But if all the states(including oil producing states) of the federation will own their resources, exploit them and pay tax to the central govt, corruption and power struggle at the centre will reduce DRASTICALLY. Also states will begin to WORK HARD to harness their resources. But will Buhari support true federalism? We know the north is in opposition to true federalism because it fears it will DIE in the absence of oil money. But if Buhari will support true federalism, then we can begin to pay attention to him. I always talk of reforms because a great deal of corruption in Nig is SYSTEMIC which only reforms can solve

3 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by lacasa: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Deep down 90% of Us кnoω that Buhari is the ONLY answer to the Biggests problem threatening our dear country today, which is CORRUPTION and INSECURITY.

The fact is, most will do and SAY any falsehood to prevent Buhari from reaching Aso-rock becauuse Nigerians are not ready to do away with Corruption at ALL LEVELS! Because they gain from it in one way or the other.

Fiam!.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by OsunOriginal: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Olaolufred: I know He has integrity more than any of the PDP cronies.
But people's perception about him is already bad.
He should sit back as a statesman.
He should be in the kingmakers ring.
For presidency, Not many Nigerians will vote him- though I can depending on the other opponents.

Igbo's perception about him is already bad. Man dont generalize - it is a Igbo thing. An average Igbo man hates the hausas - I dont know why?

And can Igbos determine who wins election in these country if they are isolated and put where they belong? Of course NO. You Igbos can never be reasonable - everything about them is bigotry and selfishness.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by DaLover(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Op..,Sorry, I cant fall FOOLISHLY for another SUPER STORY of an anti-corruption czar. The party of your hero(Buhari), the CPC has been in charge of Nasarawa state for almost 2yrs now, but how far has the party transformed the state? How far with the CPC members in the NASS? Can 'SAINT' Buhari prevail on them to protest against the MONSTROUS pay in the NASS? Is he not the leader of the party? It is only FOOLS that will buy Buhari's SUPER STORY that he will fight corruption to a stand still. Buhari should rather tell us his MASTER PLAN to solving our problems- unstable electric power, unemployment, infrastructures,etc. Is he going to reverse PHCN privatisation? How does he intend to create jobs? Is it by employing more people in the public sector? In addition, he should tell us the infrastructures he built during his first missionary journey(1983-85). These are the ISSUES I care about and that can convince me to vote for Buhari. I'm not too bothered about the fake outcry of corruption by those outside of govt. The ROOT CAUSE of corruption in Nigeria is the SHARING OF FREE OIL MONEY. Right from the Nzeogwu coup, the reason for wanting to replace a sitting govt has ALWAYS been allegation of corruption and how those outside govt would fight corruption to standstill if given opportunity. But somehow, we ended up WORSE OFF with successive govt. The Buhari SUPER STORY of how he would fight corruption to a standstill is not any different from the SUPER STORY of how Nzeogwu and co would have fought corruption to standstill in Jan 1966- which was why they said they struck. Only FOOLS will be carried away by such SUPER but SILLY STORIES. As for me, I have grown WISER with age. What matters to me in this current dispensation is not an INTANGIBLE fight against corruption. Rather, what matters to me are TANGIBLES like- the power sector reforms to guarantee stable power supply, construction of power plants, construction of highways, construction of power transmission and distribution facilities, construction of new higher institutions, equipping of hospitals, building of 2nd Niger bridge,etc,etc. These are the TANGIBLES that I care about. There can NEVER be any all out and EFFECTIVE fight against corruption because the ROOT CAUSE of corruption in Nig is FREE oil money. Go and ask the likes of Oby Ezekwesili so they can tell you about the CURSE OF OIL. Shagari's govt was toppled for alleged corruption but with benefit of hindsight we can now see clearly that successive govts after Shagari were MONSTERS in terms of corruption. Shagari and Ekwueme today lives in a very humble apartment and can never muster the funds to contemplate contesting an election. But we cannot say same of Buhari, IBB, or even Abacha. If Buhari will promise to turn-off the tap of oil, then I can take his anti-corruption stance SERIOUSLY. Otherwise, i see him as a cunny man who wants to REPLACE those currently presiding over sharing of FREE Niger delta and Igbo oil money

You have said it all..free oil money...get ride of it and solve 80percent of the probkems
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by DaLover(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Op..,Sorry, I cant fall FOOLISHLY for another SUPER STORY of an anti-corruption czar. The party of your hero(Buhari), the CPC has been in charge of Nasarawa state for almost 2yrs now, but how far has the party transformed the state? How far with the CPC members in the NASS? Can 'SAINT' Buhari prevail on them to protest against the MONSTROUS pay in the NASS? Is he not the leader of the party? It is only FOOLS that will buy Buhari's SUPER STORY that he will fight corruption to a stand still. Buhari should rather tell us his MASTER PLAN to solving our problems- unstable electric power, unemployment, infrastructures,etc. Is he going to reverse PHCN privatisation? How does he intend to create jobs? Is it by employing more people in the public sector? In addition, he should tell us the infrastructures he built during his first missionary journey(1983-85). These are the ISSUES I care about and that can convince me to vote for Buhari. I'm not too bothered about the fake outcry of corruption by those outside of govt. The ROOT CAUSE of corruption in Nigeria is the SHARING OF FREE OIL MONEY. Right from the Nzeogwu coup, the reason for wanting to replace a sitting govt has ALWAYS been allegation of corruption and how those outside govt would fight corruption to standstill if given opportunity. But somehow, we ended up WORSE OFF with successive govt. The Buhari SUPER STORY of how he would fight corruption to a standstill is not any different from the SUPER STORY of how Nzeogwu and co would have fought corruption to standstill in Jan 1966- which was why they said they struck. Only FOOLS will be carried away by such SUPER but SILLY STORIES. As for me, I have grown WISER with age. What matters to me in this current dispensation is not an INTANGIBLE fight against corruption. Rather, what matters to me are TANGIBLES like- the power sector reforms to guarantee stable power supply, construction of power plants, construction of highways, construction of power transmission and distribution facilities, construction of new higher institutions, equipping of hospitals, building of 2nd Niger bridge,etc,etc. These are the TANGIBLES that I care about. There can NEVER be any all out and EFFECTIVE fight against corruption because the ROOT CAUSE of corruption in Nig is FREE oil money. Go and ask the likes of Oby Ezekwesili so they can tell you about the CURSE OF OIL. Shagari's govt was toppled for alleged corruption but with benefit of hindsight we can now see clearly that successive govts after Shagari were MONSTERS in terms of corruption. Shagari and Ekwueme today lives in a very humble apartment and can never muster the funds to contemplate contesting an election. But we cannot say same of Buhari, IBB, or even Abacha. If Buhari will promise to turn-off the tap of oil, then I can take his anti-corruption stance SERIOUSLY. Otherwise, i see him as a cunny man who wants to REPLACE those currently presiding over sharing of FREE Niger delta and Igbo oil money

You have said it all..free oil money...get ride of it and solve 80percent of the probkems
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by muktarmtt(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sunymoore: Y not, thou since when i was a kid i was told that we r d leaders of 2morow, n then buhari was the president, now im capable to be a president but our old leaders still dey. I dnt knw when that '2morow' will come wo.
shut d Bleep up mumu leader 4 ware ok still dey wait
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by franchizy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Novice1: To date Buhari remains the the person with the most integrity among Nigerian leaders.

Only an upright person like him can take care of the vultures feeding on the carcass of corruption and inefficiency in the Country.

You are a well meaning Nigeria. May God bless you for ur comment. Its the best comment so far. I will vote 4 Buhari
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by OsunOriginal: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nashville: In a opinion he should not. Nigerians have rejected him three times already and I do not think they will accept him a fourth time. As someone said earlier, he already has a bad image especially in the South and he has done little to change it. People just see him as an Islamist and I cant see the justification.

If he truely means well, he should find a credible person within his party or another party to support - someone more electable than him and who carries his vision. Presidency is not about personal ambition, it is about serving the people and if they have rejected you, then you need to accept it and move on.

I also wouldn't vote for him if he contested. Although he says he will fight corruption, I do not think he has a great understanding of 21st century issues. I personally will not support anyone with a military background as I think we have had enough of them. And we have had enough of GEJ too. Let's see

Have Nigerians really rejected or elected anybody? It has all be manipulation - dont deceive yourself into believing that Nigerians rejected or elected someone.

Yes, we know Igbos hates Hausas but is that tantamount to Nigerians rejecting Buhari? Man, you are wrong.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by muktarmtt(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
TroGunn: Key questions will always follow him:

Can people forgive and forget his actions (or lack of ) after his last loss leading to the deaths of Corp members, just because he was bent on winning?
Will he or anyone from the core North win when the region is generally seen as supporting BH as a means of gaining back power?
Is a 70-73yr old President really the best Nigeria can do, when there are younger people like Fashola (if he can be redeemed from clutches of Tinubu)?
Has he really articulated how he intends to fight corruption under a democracy- it's different from ruling by decrees?
What's his economic ideas- more privatized or more govt controlled- we need more privatized?

shut up mumu u see nobody even care 2 sport cos dey knw u r lieying
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by PehaKaso: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
**Sponsored Thread** @OP we wil make dis con3 ungovernable 4 ur sponsor 2

2 Likes

Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
DaLover:

You know it's economically not wise to privatize the oil sector? The money to be made from proper state management is like 1mil% more than having it privatized. It means more money for the people and not individuals. And I said state government should manage their resources in respective states not Federal if you fear Buhari wants your oil money because he is a Northerner.

Why? Ask what has been done with the 13% given to oil states?

I don't want to debate your oil wealth. This is about Buhari and why you think he can't rule.

Again, at the polls, if South South and East say no to Buhari and other parts say yes, he is the winner. SIMPLE!
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
If Tinubu, Obasanjo, Atiku ETC shout Corruption, I will be mad!!!!! But Buhari has the moral authority to scream against corruption!
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by courage89(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mowire: @courage89, you cannot divorce democracy from intense politics. You know someone reliable said he asked Buhari what strategy he had to win the last election & the baba had none concrete. How will he deal with the NAS if his politics is not good. Being politician does not mean you've to be corrupt & unable to fight same.
Oh! Jonathan in? The man is dull for his position (I guess that's why those who nominated him to be VP, then did. He's serving the purpose of PDP rogu). He's a fraud (for lack word @moment).

While I agree with you that you cannot divorce democracy from intense political/kickback negotiation. However, Its easy to negoatite with crooked politicians, because they have something they're hiding. They will do everything in their power to ensure their evil deeds doesn't see daylight, including selling out their family. It is more dificult to negotiate with an upright man, because the man will not concede what he doesn't have and people will not ask him for what he cannot concede. Negotiation will based on how people perceive you and how well each party do their homework.

I'm convinced that under Buhari's administration, decisions will be in the interest of the masses. There will be accountability, transparency, focus, cabinet members will be reliable, and i believe all these factors will ensure smooth sailing of the negotiation process.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2012

Spot on. The man promises nothing fundamentally different except attack incumbent and vague promise of fighting corruption without any details of dealing with key issues. His idea of govt..-control of power , oil sectors is dated and definitely not what we need.
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
PehaKaso: **Sponsored Thread** @OP we wil make dis con3 ungovernable 4 ur sponsor 2

You know it was a member of the PDP that said exact same thing you said? It was Atiku that said that.

Try nonsense with a man that has military strategy, you'll be blown to bits! SIMPLE!
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by jemmies: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
i strongly beleive out of the crop of politican we now Buhari is most suited for the job
Re: Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? by lacasa: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
0lumide:

You know it was a member of the PDP that said exact same thing you said? It was Atiku that said that.

Try nonsense with a man that has military strategy, you'll be blown to bits! SIMPLE!

*just to correct you*

It was Lawal keita and not Atiku bt both are PDP stalwarts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" / Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.