Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) (3919 Views)

Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by charles009(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2012
hey people, i was here some days back telling how a certain girl was thrailing me around cos of the fact that i promised her marriage.

The girl passed on yesterday night.
The sister called me! all my world has crashed, cant believe this, cant concentrate!

I wronged her, and yet did not apologise.

Can she ever forgive me!

Please i need your prayers, May her soul rest in peace.

Pray for her folks, she deserved more!

My heart bleeds!

i know she is happy where she is!

may her soul rest in perfect peace amen!
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by seedord247(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2012
charles009:
hey people, i was here some days back telling how a certain girl was thrailing me around cos of the fact that i promised her marriage.

The sister called me! all my world has crashed, cant believe this, cant concentrate!

Can she ever forgive me!

My heart bleeds!

Oh my gosh..... Broo seriously drink acid before she start followin you like twitter. shocked

2 Likes

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by jhydebaba(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2012
I feel ur loss bros, kindly heed to Seedord's advice so that u can unite to part no more.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by LadyTC: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2012
charles009:

Can she ever forgive me!

My heart bleeds!

May her soul rest in peace. If you told her you don't want her anymore you have done nothing wrong. What you both had was an unholy soul tie, this is why bible says no sex before marriage.she was not okay and would have committed suicide for another serious reason that affected her life the way she did nt want it to. People around her should have known this, she needed to know GOD well that was her way out of this mess. Do not let guilt hold you down. Pray and ask GOD for forgiveness and pray for her soul. Thje devil seeks to kill and destroy the moment fornication started u opened doo for demons to operate in ur lives.you should have apologised and compensated her somehow.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2012
U drove her to her death men... What u did was really bad, thats if u were really the guy that left the lady u promised marriage to when she helped u way back when u were broke n decided to abandon her because u now have money. I'm afraid....U need prayers mehn.

2 Likes

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by seedord247(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2012
LadyTC:

May her soul rest in peace. If you told her you don't want her anymore you have done nothing wrong. What you both had was an unholy soul tie, this is why bible says no sex before marriage.she was not okay and would have committed suicide for another serious reason that affected her life the way she did nt want it to. People around her should have known this, she needed to know GOD well that was her way out of this mess. Do not let guilt hold you down. Pray and ask GOD for forgiveness and pray for her soul. Thje devil seeks to kill and destroy the moment fornication started u opened doo for demons to operate in ur lives.you should have apologised and compensated her somehow.

This op does not need any pity or condolence comment.... A gurl that helped you when you are a discombobulated aridity...... You guys should go thru his profile and see what am talking about
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by cinammon(f): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2012
'you can live with the lie but the truth will kill you'

1 Like

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by charles009(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2012
cinammon: 'you can live with the lie but the truth will kill you'

why reciting my adage!
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2012
Free urself joor. Na you kill am?
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Free urself joor. Na you kill am? Mstchewwww
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Mimiluvly(f): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2012
What prayers KARMA will send my prayers 2 u.....ur very wicked indeed

2 Likes

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by seedord247(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2012
Mimiluvly: What prayers KARMA will send my prayers 2 u.....ur very wicked indeed

Whats ya phone number again?
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Mimiluvly(f): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247: ..

Whats ya phone number again?
my number is somewhere around....look 4 it
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2012
omg...

I feel your pain @poster..
You need to see her family.. you need forgiveness and of course, their prayers.

Its a pity you lost a lady that truly loves you.. you hardly meet such people these days.. thats not to say you have to kill yourself, just be sober, pray to God and have a change of attitude.. Who knows where this lady is today? (Hell or Heaven) God is not a respecter of anyone (he doesn't care if you die for love, heartbreak or something).. How I wish she repented and forgave you before she left this wicked world.. an unforgiven heart is of the devil (it doesn't matter how much money you share)...

Finally, poster pls ignore who ever you're dating now (the girl you met that made you turn your back against this precious jewel).. give her your last respect.. let her sister see the change in you...let the family see the MAN in you. Then you can move on and be a better man.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by nicky4lif(f): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2012
U don't say if she was sick or not,well u don't hav to cos u nd I know u killed her so now u can go aheat nd marry ur new love.wicked soul.
charles009:

Can she ever forgive me!

My heart bleeds!

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2012
DELETED
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

This op does not need any pity or condolence comment.... A gurl that helped you when you are a discombobulated aridity...... You guys should go thru his profile and see what am talking about
yes i remember very well. He wasnt not even remorseful at all and was even attacking people...
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by lolaluv1(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Did she commit suicide?
I hope not.

Btw, what made her feel so hopeless that she thought a man leaving her is the end?
May she RIP.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2012
lola.luv:
Did she commit suicide?
I hope not.

Btw, what made her feel so hopeless that she thought a man leaving her is the end?
May she RIP.
Mehn...smh for some women o! Stupidddd gal!

Poster, may karma barb Eddie murphy for u o! Bastard!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by LadyTC: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2012
lola.luv:
Did she commit suicide?
I hope not.

May she RIP.
This is what I mean, people should stop blaming the OP. Most of us have been through serious heartbreak I know I have been. Its a mental illness. If she had married him and he was cheating on her and she was miserable because he was treatng her bad in the marriage u think she won't still kill herself. Its a demon. Girls and guys don't think you can buy love. You cannot force somebody to love you. If they leave u and u have a good heart let GOD's will be done. There is a reason they are leaving don't put the person in bondage abeg people should be logical with commnents he was wrong he made a promise he could not keep. If you have never made such or sinned keep teing him down. OP go to GOD ask for forgiveness pray for her and her soul. You did not kill her don't listen to that rubbish. She killed herself because she felt hopeless and what she felt for you that soultie that should not have been she was not whole. If only people around her recognised she needed help. I know what am talking about. Does every girl inlove who was promised marriage or jilted at the alter commit suicide.my mum was jilted at the alter did she kill herself. What am trying to say is she needed help if it was not this that caused it another big trial in her life might have.

1 Like

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2012
LadyTC:
This is what I mean, people should stop blaming the OP. Most of us have been through serious heartbreak I know I have been. Its a mental illness. If she had married him and he was cheating on her and she was miserable because he was treatng her bad in the marriage u think she won't still kill herself. Its a demon. Girls and guys don't think you can buy love. You cannot force somebody to love you. If they leave u and u have a good heart let GOD's will be done. There is a reason they are leaving don't put the person in bondage abeg people should be logical with commnents he was wrong he made a promise he could not keep. If you have never made such or sinned keep teing him down. OP go to GOD ask for forgiveness pray for her and her soul. You did not kill her don't listen to that rubbish. She killed herself because she felt hopeless and what she felt for you that soultie that should not have been she was not whole. If only people around her recognised she needed help. I know what am talking about. Does every girl inlove who was promised marriage or jilted at the alter commit suicide.my mum was jilted at the alter did she kill herself. What am trying to say is she needed help if it was not this that caused it another big trial in her life might have.

Technically, he did not kill her but emotionally, he did. The worse part is that he just refused to have a one on one discussion with her just because he has arrived.

Most times in a situation like this, what the other person could be yearning for is just that communication to explain the reason for his action.

To every one reading this, even though you dont want to marry someone, please... give them the best you can. Make them feel yes, they had the a good time with you. If you have that money, spend it on them, especially if you they truly love you.

The decision to marry someone comes with a lot of factor... so please, make them have a happy life no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Dopefiend(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Finally passes on? Have u been waiting for her to die?

1 Like

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Catchfire1: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dopefiend: Finally passes on? Have u been waiting for her to die?

Me sef i wonder o

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dopefiend: Finally passes on? Have u been waiting for her to die?
Lmfaoo!!! Dis guy dey mading I swear!
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by amygreat24(f): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
I wonder d kind of emotional trauma dat gal went through b4 she died!! D pains, d sleepless nites, d heartache!! Tomorrow nw if something start happening to u, u go, go mountain of fire shouting on top of ur voice 'die by fire' karma don't hear such words u knw...!! angry
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
[size=15pt]ABEG MAKE UNA SEE OOO====>[/size]https://www.nairaland.com/1118522/ex-is-becoming-increasingly-violent

======> https://www.nairaland.com/1117297/girl-friends-past-killing-me-slowly

I think this guy is just playing with nairalanders... seriously
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Okontami: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
I advised you and you Ignored it. I told you to meet with her and discuss with her. I told you to stop avoiding her. You failed to do so . You will regret this for the rest of your life. We all have our life regrets. You are such a wicked man. I wonder why you are so heartless. You need to now go to God for forgiveness.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by DonTonero: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Bro if what you wrote about her passing on is true, believe me you are in deep shit. ever heard of the word KARMA.never promise a woman marriage for you guys out there . pray for Gods mercy and try to repent cos you cant ruin anothers life and hope to succeed>
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
i sorry for you, abeg shift make i see road.

5 Likes

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Can she forgive you? You should have asked her that while she was alive.
All of you men that think the only way to a girl's pants 's by promising marriage. Smh. She probably loved you and would have done it any way.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by wayne4loan: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
This is super story... Truth no dey this OP mouth , na lie go kill u >:
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
wayne4loan: This is super story... Truth no dey this OP mouth , na lie go kill u >:
I dey tell you... may be he dey find front page things... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready / Winning A Girl's Heart. (True Or False) / What Your Skirt Length Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.