Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) (3925 Views)

Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mehn...smh for some women o! Stupidddd gal!

Poster, may karma barb Eddie murphy for u o! Bastard!!!! angry

e di kwa harsh "bey-bey"
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
2sexy:

Technically, he did not kill her but emotionally, he did. The worse part is that he just refused to have a one on one discussion with her just because he has arrived.

Most times in a situation like this, what the other person could be yearning for is just that communication to explain the reason for his action.

To every one reading this, even though you dont want to marry someone, please... give them the best you can. Make them feel yes, they had the a good time with you. If you have that money, spend it on them, especially if you they truly love you.

The decision to marry someone comes with a lot of factor... so please, make them have a happy life no matter what.
gbam
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by charles009(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
2sexy: I dey tell you... may be he dey find front page things... grin grin grin grin

i think i have grown over some certain lies...u reason like a deranged sociopath....
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
charles009:

i think i have grown over some certain lies...u reason like a deranged sociopath....
I wanted to say somethings, but I restrained. But I know life has a way of dealing with people like you--ingrate!
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
charles009:

OP abeg lock-up, u goofed big time, throway big grammar for corner make u seek solution to this stuff, cos as it is, u really need help, and fast too...
Remember when u complained she was becomin increasingly violent, i told u that if u dont look for a way to settle with her, then am afraid u're a sinkin sand...

Now see urself, do u feel any better now that she is no more? at least she wont bother u again in the office and anywhere else....the answer is NO.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Did she get sick or what led to her death?
RIP to her.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
lrguru:

OP abeg lock-up, u goofed big time, throway big grammar for corner make u seek solution to this stuff, cos as it is, u really need help, and fast too...
Remember when u complained she was becomin increasingly violent, i told u that if u dont look for a way to settle with her, then am afraid u're a sinkin sand...

Now see urself, do u feel any better now that she is no more? at least she wont bother u again in the office and anywhere else....the answer is NO.
No mind the guy... There is nothing I hate as people who are just so full of themselves.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yield: Did she get sick or what led to her death?
RIP to her.

OP, oya over to u, answer the question.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Mallow: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
How did she died?
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
2sexy: No mind the guy... There is nothing I hate as people who are just so full of themselves.

guess he is tryin to console himself
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
lrguru:

guess he is tryin to console himself
He could go to hell for all I care. Whether he console o, he remote o, that will not, I repeat, will not stop him from facing the consequences.

You wanna bet? In his previous thread, I went as far as using my elder brother and uncle to illustrate the effect of maltreating the ladies that loved and really loved them.

Everyone gave their view and majority of the comments on that thread pointed to the fact that he did something wrong...but he still had the temerity to attack someone that was trying to give advise, telling him to fvck off. This guy is an unrepentant animal. Even if he had married her, she would probably had wished she were dead as well because this animals like this would have turned her into a punching bag.

So unfortunate for the poor soul... Loving the wrong person is the worse thing that can ever happen to anyone in a relationship.

Do you know what it means to be a fool for love... when my ex did hers, if not for the sake of God, I doubt she would still be able to work freely in public by now... and the OP is lucky that the lady in question chose to take her own life rather than his.

It is situation like this that results to all those horror stories we read or hear about one person pouring acid on the other, killing, maiming , mutilating someone they once loved... That's why I dont feel sorry sometime for the victims of such circumstances...

Whether he likes it or not, he will face the consequences... my own way say me no fine just because she dey fvck another guy and money... go see her face today. Some kai chronic and acute pimple don scatter the face.

OP ,you just got to get served!
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Osareime(f): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
I think this poster is a liar. If he is really saying the truth he should have listened to the advice in his previous thread. If it took him her death to realize Hw badly he behaved I pray he is really remorseful and learns from this. Pray but karma is real. Especially when you cannot obtain forgiveness from who you wronged.

On the other hand @2sexy you really need to get over your ex. She is not a good person and you are no problem. Stop likening err1 that has erred to her. Let go of your anger. Stop using the hurt she caused you to judge err1 else. You need to find a way to free yourself and move on.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Goldieluks: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
OP Like seriously are you for real?? Karma is a biatch remember?
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
OP shiloh starts today, so all road should lead to the nearest WINNERS CHAPEL, cos u really need all the prayers, and fast too
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Beync(f): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Why do people always remember God only when bad things happen? people seem to forget God when things are rosy only to seek his face when they can no longer bear the consequences resulting from their actions. if you had remembered God earlier, i think he would have directed you on how to settle your relationship but you choose to chase new chicks and jilted the girls who stood by you when things were rough.

well, God is not man. He is God of mercy and of loving Kindness. you must seek him to have peace because directly or indirectly a soul has been lost becos of your selfishness, yes i said so becos your actions towards your deceased ex says so . you will have to repent of your wrong ways and turn away completely from it and change your course. only then can he forgive you. That exactly what his words says.

for those who are deceiving themselves that everyone is a sinner no doubt about that. but know that sins have magnitudes and the circumstances that leads to the sin, God is well aware. so in this case would you say it's just a minor sin and somebody died? cry even if she was wrong, i wouldn't just put the blame on her becos you and i don't know what they both passed thru in the past.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
When Karma comes knocking, do not say it is the devil or God punishing. And no prayers can save you. For whatsoever a man sows he shall reap. When you de promise marriage because of toto when you wan furk e de sweet you.

Sit and relax for whatever is coming to you and remember nothing can stop it.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by NigeriaKitchen: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
wayne4loan: This is super story... Truth no dey this OP mouth , na lie go kill u >:
He is trying to manipulate people's emotions, but why Charles?
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by LadyTC: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
2sexy:

Technically, he did not kill her but emotionally, he did. The worse part is that he just refused to have a one on one discussion with her just because he has arrived.

Most times in a situation like this, what the other person could be yearning for is just that communication to explain the reason for his action.

To every one reading this, even though you dont want to marry someone, please... give them the best you can. Make them feel yes, they had the a good time with you. If you have that money, spend it on them, especially if you they truly love you.

The decision to marry someone comes with a lot of factor... so please, make them have a happy life no matter what.

I know what u mean, I have been there my ex boyfriend never gave me the closure I needed. So I have been where she is. It takes having God to be able to handle such. He stamped my heart with his feet crushed it and bined it. Am still living and stronger for it. So OP was wrong. I have been where is ex gf was. Am saying she had an issue, that resulted in her suicide. Its a lot more than just this heartbreak. We just have to realise in this world we can't always get what we want,and that we create our own happiness. And people are very evil, so we should not expect anything from people. What u and I regard as upright and moral another person could careless. I know what it means not to have closure.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Okontami: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
@OP, am so angry with you. Why will you promise a girl marriage just to sleep with her. If one girl is not ready to fvck, move ahead to the next one. If you must fvck , let it be without deceit. By the time you get the repercussion of your action, you will realise how much damage you have done. That family is in bitterness now just because of your wickedness. How on earth did you destroy another person's happiness. I am sure I have fuc*ked more girls than you have (now about 347), and none of them have a bad thing to say about me. I have never lied about by relationship status to get into any lady's pant. You are such a very big devil.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dopefiend: Finally passes on? Have u been waiting for her to die?

It's like a problem has been solved for the a..rse. The poor girl couldn't live in this world without him. God help us with the kind of people we choose to love.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by topmostg: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
Eeya, sory bro. May soul her restsed in peace. May the family poccess the strenthgs to acceptanced the lose
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by seedord247(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
topmostg: Eeya, sory bro. May soul her restsed in peace. May the family poccess the strenthgs to acceptanced the lose

No be by force to comment... grin grin
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

me trip o!
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
topmostg: Eeya, sory bro. May soul her restsed in peace. May the family poccess the strenthgs to acceptanced the lose

i needed more than just a brain to decode what this chap just said...dawmmm
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
topmostg: Eeya, sory bro. May soul her restsed in peace. May the family poccess the strenthgs to acceptanced the lose.

seedord247:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Laugh Wan Tear My Bele For Here oh!
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mallow: How did she died?
Bros abeg, OP is mourning, no make me laff!!

OP, u just cook story and post make ppl de pity u bah? The first one was from an edition of Dear Abby... God knows where u got d second story from, now this one... Dah, me no send u oº°˚! If she like, make she press u for night, she's saving the women folk the agony of meeting you and getting a repeat!! You r not even sober, attacking everyone like ekwuke dog! Tah gbafuo joor!! tongue
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by Dopefiend(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2012

grin strt typin well grin its no more funny angry
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by baby124: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
Okontami: @OP, am so angry with you. Why will you promise a girl marriage just to sleep with her. If one girl is not ready to fvck, move ahead to the next one. If you must fvck , let it be without deceit. By the time you get the repercussion of your action, you will realise how much damage you have done. That family is in bitterness now just because of your wickedness. How on earth did you destroy another person's happiness. I am sure I have fuc*ked more girls than you have(now about 347), and none of them have a bad thing to say about me. I have never lied about by relationship status to get into any lady's pant. You are such a very big devil.

hmmmm undecided
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by 2sexy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
baby_123:

hmmmm undecided
My eyes pop out of its sockets on seeing that... I dey learn in fact, that guy dey gap me by 355 counts.
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by topmostg: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
But wait o, how did she dead?
Re: MY Ex-finally PASSES On....( Can She Ever Forgive Me) by topmostg: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
seedord247:

what do u maent? Cos i dont gets u bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Dress Like A Prostitute, U R A Prostitute - Emodeee / Warri Girl Having Sex With 3 Guys [PHOTOS DO,WNLOAD VIDEO Part1,2 Nd 3 / How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.