Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! (938 Views)

I Need A Val.( Pls If U Knw U Will Buy Me Flower Or Card Pass Me By) / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by Lonestar: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
I am 32yrs old and married with 2 kids for almost 3yrs but life with my wife has been a living hell for me.
I was hooked into this marriage via pregnancy and i swore never to subject any girl into an abortion and i obliged to get married.
My unhappiness brought a lovely damsel my way and i am now happy as it ought to be.
This sizzling romance with a 22yr old has been ongoing for about a month or little more and i love her so much but i am so scared of hurting her feelings now eventhough i'll be so sure she'll be willing to plunge neck deep with me.And i also think she might be pregnant!
What do i do? My happiness,my love and my future are at stake and how would her pastor father react to this because i may not turn my back at her.
Your HONEST AND SINCERE ADVISE I DEMAND PLLLLLLEASE!!
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by Encomium(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2008
Your story is indeed a pathetic one, always bear in mind that there is always a way out of every problem in life. I blamed you for going an extral mile in tangling yourself in an extra-marital affairs cos you missed it all. Instead of seeking the face of God for amendment of what you refered as hell in your marriage, you went ahead to commit adultery. I will advice you to seek the face of God as well as put to an end the so called relationship with the said 22 years old girl. God will surely restore your marriage to be a haven for you.
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by angelchi(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2008
true talk jare.
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by baby4u2(f): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2008
even if you're not thinking about yourself, you cant think about whats in it for your children? when did you find out your fling had a pastor father? and you didnt know to use condom? you made a mistake the first time not using condom and got into a marriage you claim was not your choice. now you have don it again, getting another pregnant. what do you really want people to tell you. well all i can say is deal with the situation, u,re too mature now not to know how to deal with the consequences of your actions.
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by adeboo(f): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
But whats up with u sleeping around with no protection?

If u want some peace in ur life, u better just learn to love ur wife and leave this girl be.
If u arent happy with ur wife, why dont u just leave her?
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by adeboo(f): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2008
baby4u2:

even if you're not thinking about yourself, you can't think about whats in it for your children? when did you find out your fling had a pastor father? and you didnt know to use condom? you made a mistake the first time not using condom and got into a marriage you claim was not your choice. now you have don it again, getting another pregnant. what do you really want people to tell you. well all i can say is deal with the situation, u,re too mature now not to know how to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Thank u o.
Well said, God bless u.
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
@poster

first off; find out of she's really pregnant.

Then go get tested. You owe your wife that much. (whether you like her or not is neither here nor there). If you have caught anything then you have to inform your wife.

If she's not then I think its time for you to end it.

If she is then she has to decide if she is willing to keep it. Either way you will need to tell your wife. From this bit onwards I pray God goes with you cause you will need divine favour.
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by opuro(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2008
when a man plant a seed here and there sometimes it germinates

as you de like to shag without shin guide so , take time o
make you no go carry AIDS
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by oziomatv(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
There are two things that is AT STAKE.      
1. your happiness. ( you love her)
2.your family. (it was a mistake and it's hell)
We all make mistakes  sometimes and it's  how we handle our mistates that make us who we are.
   I quite understand your situation it's a delicate issue.  
  First find out if she's pregnant then we can pass to the second stage.

DON'T DEAR LET YOUR WIFE AND YOUR LOVER'S PARENTS KNOW OF THIS TILL YOU'RE SURE OF THE PREGNANCY AND ALSO IF THE BABE IS YOURS.      
                  and make sure condom is always in your pocket
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by waleab: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
nothing saps energy and breaks people focus like a bad relationship.

God help you brother
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by ifyalways(f): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
@poster,get to find out first via test if the girl is pregnant.if shes not,thank ya stars and plss stop seeing her.
concentrate more on your marriage,no matter how messed up it might seen to be,try to make it work.your wife might be a good woman for all i care.your major problem is that you feel you were tied to the marriage because of the pregnancy and with that thought on your mind,things wont work.you made the mistake of sleeping with her without protection,you made a worst mistake by marrying her just because shes pregnant.
remember,the devil you know always better than an unknown angel.
wishing you whatever you wish yaself.  kiss
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by tkb417(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2008
before u got the first girl pregnant, im sure u loved her very much. .now u two are leaving 2geda, things are going sour
what about praying to God to make things good or make things just like when u people started out.

Do you really think its beyond God?
I don't subscribe to having another girl? who knows, she might turn out to be another nightmare.

Live with the trouble of today and deal with it squarely
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by iice(f): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2008
You got trapped in a marriage you really didnt want at first because of pregnancy. . .
Wetin carry you go do am again? You no learn the first time?

Ify. . .well said! @OP, do try to sort yourself out eh
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
@poster
I do not pity you. Infact I am angry with you angry. Since you and the girl had the guts to sleep with each other, facing her father should be the least of you problems by using that same consciousless mind that made you not to think about consequences to tell him. As for your wife stop deceiving her and come clean. If she still wants to remain with your adultrous self, that's her palaver.
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by opokonwa(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2008
Something that you know is inherently wrong sad
Why do it, then run to Nairalanders for advice
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by queen01(f): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2008
I am 32yrs old and married with 2 kids for almost 3yrs but life with my wife has been a living hell for me.
I was hooked into this marriage via pregnancy and i swore never to subject any girl into an abortion and i obliged to get married.
My unhappiness brought a lovely damsel my way and i am now happy as it ought to be.
This sizzling romance with a 22yr old has been ongoing for about a month or little more and i love her so much but i am so scared of hurting her feelings now eventhough i'll be so sure she'll be willing to plunge neck deep with me.And i also think she might be pregnant!
What do i do? My happiness,my love and my future are at stake and how would her pastor father react to this because i may not turn my back at her.
Your HONEST AND SINCERE ADVISE I DEMAND PLLLLLLEASE!!

you all should take it easy on the guy now, he only ask for ur advise not 4 u to be harsh on him, besides u dnt even know why he said life with his wife has been a living hell for em, atlest he tried by not tellin the girl to commit abortion. maybe the marriage was a sweet on in the beginning no one knows why he aint happy now.

and u mr. man wen next u have problems try findin a solutions to it better than commitin adultry dat isnt the rite way to find happiness,

instead of pityin urself ur here pityin and scared of loosing her, atimes u men amaze me honestly,

Nways hence u said u may not turn ur back on her, i guess u know wat ur bout to do, think wisely my dear,

will only advise u to follow ur heart cuz on one wants to be unhappy 4ever, goodluck smiley

By the way always remember dat problems are there to make us think. kiss
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by mystikalb2(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
well i think dis guy came here 2 seek 4 a piece of advice not 2 add more blame on him, at poster i will advice u 2 fine out frist whether d young girl is really pregnant be4 any other thing

wish u good luck dear
Re: Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! by RDynamite(f): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
The only advice I can give is to move this topic to the Jokes section.

(1) (Reply)

Love Sick / What Kind Of Man Do Ulike / A.B.C it's easy as 123 as simple as Do Ray Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.