Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? (5690 Views)

Dating Nigerian Men / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Princessmel(f): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
I don't know what it is but I'm sooo scared of getting serious with a Nigerian man to the extent I try and act uninterested even when I clearly am and send the opposite signals to what I'm feeling to push them away undecided Is this a common problem All comments welcome, thanks embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yes oo..try Nigerian bushrats..u mgt find luck cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by braine(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Then go for other me na No be by force to date them• And if that's you in your profile picture, I don't think they'll like to date you either•

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by braine(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2013
druid06:

You're so full of shiit. Are you sure it's not the opposite?

The irony is I don't think a real Nigerian dude would go for your type. You're so fake..

Too much make-up, you look like a black barbie on crack..

You're so ugly, you had to use all the paint in this world to cover for your lack of beauty yet you failed. I can still see the ugly in you.

I thought I had seen it all until I saw that picture.

Take it easy bro• It hasn't gotten to that•

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by chineloSA(f): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Ooouuuch such meaness?? She is not ugly @ all, she tries shaaa.

@Honestly people, the girl maybe scared because of the stories she heard, or other people experiences. Why not ask her, what her problem, where does her fears stem from?

why so mean, meaner, meanest?

sad sad sad

7 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2013
chineloSA: Ooouuuch such meaness?? She is not ugly @ all, she tries shaaa.

@Honestly people, the girl maybe scared because of the stories she heard, or other people experiences. Why not ask her, what her problem, where does her fears stem from?

why so mean, meaner, meanest?

sad sad sad
u cud help us by askn na
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by chineloSA(f): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2013
LifeIsGuhd!!:

u cud help us by askn na

angry angry angry

OP, tell them why you scared nah??
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by fckyourman: 12:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Are you nigerian, you look african america.

Dont worry nigeria mens are nice to

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by valchris10: 12:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Try me baby. Which country
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by ovo4u(m): 12:58am On Oct 06, 2013
if that is your picture then there is something missing and any Nigeria man is ready to kill for it and that is called bobbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you've got no bobbiessssssssssssssss grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2013
Common? Not where I come from.

There's a saying: "whatever is worth doing is worth doing well". That goes for generalizations too. Whatever ills you've heard about Nigerian men, you will find in other ethnicities of men as well. There's no point judging all of them based on tales and "she said". You don't know whether you like something until you tried it.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by acmev2(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Dyt(f): 1:24am On Oct 06, 2013
NL men no go carry last
I trust
Oya start sendin PM

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by jmoore(m): 1:30am On Oct 06, 2013
What's wrong with other men? Why not try Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana. etc
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2013
na wa o! Where una see her pix come dey condemn e beauty? Cos me i don check her profile, na only doll baby i see 4 there angry
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 06, 2013
I won't lie, I used to feel this way about Jamaican men. I think it had a lot to do with the ones I grew up (excluding Rastas and a few uncles). Over familarity meant I thought I could second guess and foresee potential flaws. If you are Nigerian, then this may be the case.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Brimmie(m): 3:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Mtcheeww!! Silly Nigerian Gurls At It Again!
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by skyscraperTM(m): 3:22am On Oct 06, 2013
four questions¡

how you nigerian?

why don't you like nigerian men?

how old are you?

how you not suppose to be a grandma?
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by fr3do(m): 3:49am On Oct 06, 2013
U're suffering from datingnigerianmenophobia
tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by UjSizzle(f): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Princessmel: I don't know what it is but I'm sooo scared of getting serious with a Nigerian man to the extent I try and act uninterested even when I clearly am and send the opposite signals to what I'm feeling to push them away undecided Is this a common problem All comments welcome, thanks embarassed
I'll assume your fear stems from what you've heard and those you've come in contact with, but you don't need to generalize. Men are humans, and there are good and bad ones everywhere(Nigeria or whatever continent). You just need to trust that you've met a gold guy and take it on from there. No point being afraid if you haven't tested them.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by anonymousbabyy: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
I understand your fear dear. Nigerian men are PIGS!!! Disgusting little creatures mschewww. Abeg no date dem o, dem go use you throw way

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Slowpois0n: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2013
fr3do: U're suffering from datingnigerianmenophobia
tongue
walai. gringringrin ur so on point
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Slowpois0n: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2013
anonymous_babyy: I understand your fear dear. Nigerian men are PIGS!!! Disgusting little creatures mschewww. Abeg no date dem o, dem go use you throw way

this one just got dumped come carry frustration come nairaland. we go see who u go marry at last.

btw. are u a tissue paper?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by 50calibre(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2013
@op you are back again?

Guys ignore this girl, she's fake, just an attention seeker.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Shugarlipz(f): 12:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Princessmel: I don't know what it is but I'm sooo scared of getting serious with a Nigerian man to the extent I try and act uninterested even when I clearly am and send the opposite signals to what I'm feeling to push them away undecided Is this a common problem All comments welcome, thanks embarassed
dnt mind dem, you are pretty. Buh why are you scared? Elaborate on this nd mayb I wud have an answer 4 u smiley
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by agrovick(m): 1:07am On Oct 10, 2013
Dafuq! U look exactly like the gal who hurt me real bad
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by elrony(m): 2:37am On Oct 10, 2013
I guess the Mods made a mistake..here's the real thread Title;

"Nigerian men are not interested in dating me cos I look like a man"

cool

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by SorayaCarvalho(f): 3:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Have you tried their mandingos?? You will never look back.
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by FKO1(m): 4:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
Have you tried their mandingos?? You will never look back.
SORAYA U N MANDINGOS EHN
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by SorayaCarvalho(f): 4:25am On Oct 10, 2013
F.K.O:
SORAYA U N MANDINGOS EHN

just saying the truth grin
Re: I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? by Mynd44: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / Girls??? Is It Normal To Call Your Boyfriend "Dear"???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.