Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,303 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Love Sick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Sick (940 Views)

Her Sick Fantacy. 18+. / Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! / LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Sick by natmike(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2008
Hello Nairalanders.
Hi am natmike from Canada.There is person that I love so much.We just meet in nairaland and since we have meet am in love wit that person.You know there is a way that u will b chatting wit someone for months and that one is above chatting but discussion.But my worries now is that I find out that the person am talking about always hurt me but the person is also in love wit me.Should I go ahead wit that person or not?

Am making a note that rude people should nt reply this because we have people that can't talk well in nairalands.I will also love seun to look into this and tell me what to do.
THANKS.
Re: Love Sick by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2008
NAIRALAND NO GO KILL ME WITH LAFF O!!!!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Sick by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2008
natmike:

Hello Nairalanders.
Hi am natmike from Canada.There is person that I love so much.We just meet in nairaland and since we have meet am in love wit that person.You know there is a way that u will b chatting wit someone for months and that one is above chatting but discussion.But my worries now is that I find out that the person am talking about always hurt me but the person is also in love wit me.Should I go ahead wit that person or not?

Am making a note that rude people should nt reply this because we have people that can't talk well in nairalands.I will also love seun to look into this and tell me what to do.
THANKS.

CHEI!!!

what more can i say?? bros your problem(s) truly require that nairaland elders set up an investigation committee shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin. i'm sure that if bros seun is unable to attend to your problem personally, he go deputize, sharpsharp!!!!!!!!

i hereby nominate SLY as chairman of the committee grin grin grin
Re: Love Sick by TheSly: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2008
Lol. . . . what? cheesy
Re: Love Sick by tpiah2: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
I will also love seun to look into this and tell me what to do.

i wonder if he did.
Re: Love Sick by silvertuke(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2011
@poster please arrange your write up to our understand.
Re: Love Sick by thiscounts(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2011
silvertuke:

@poster please arrange your write up to our understand.

After how many years?Turn the pages u would see that you are missing some chapters.Probably she ; got married to the guy or another heart break from him. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A.B.C it's easy as 123 as simple as Do Ray Me / Why Women Want Guys To Come To Them: / A Choice Between The Man I Love, And My Love For My Future Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.