Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,779 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 (26915 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Dopefiend(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:

Agreed.

grin

undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by ikekings(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
bennyraz: she don fall our hands with her cheap lies!!!
Cool temper bro...
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Dopefiend(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Y'all need to chill. What's all dis brouhaha for?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by ikekings(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Wait ooo!!! So you can only pm those that you follow?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
bennyraz: Attimes some people take some people as fools.! Just because we started calling her Milk Industries, she decided to leverage on that to Say some Guys are sending her nasty Pm's.. The thing is we aint gullible and if you want to use that to score some kind of cheap points, then your failure is so bright and evident.. Trying to insult us guys on this forum as been cheap will not work either.. Afterall, Ogugua won the maiden edition, she had milk industries but she never complained about Nasty Pm's.. HOW come Sweetlemon never complained about Nasty Pm's Why you? Hun

Ain't nobody tryna score anything over some silly forum contest Ok Papi? And who are you and why u talking to me??
kindly mind your business and keep it moving because I don't recall complaining about YOU or LiviMilk wateva!!
Y'all were talking LiviMilk yesterday and I thought that was even funny. So what's your point about LiviMilk ?
Kindly keep it moving . Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
livialives:

No worry Mami!! Not worth it. Elas Sao irreleventas. smiley
Over here smoking my Hookah & having a glass of Moscato. Too relaxed for all that rubbish. kiss
Alrite my Chica bonita! i got my middle finger all up in d air waving hasta la vista to ur haters. Team soya milk# grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Watching things unfold. cool
Gullibility is a human trait after all. lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by xynerise: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
If that cowbell milk industry lied to us about some guys sending her nasty PM, that means her milk and bwest is fake. She might be a guy.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky: i just checked livialives profile and she's following only kails, so i wonder which people PMed her.it's weird.you cannot PM someone you aint following.so please LIVIALIVES, in as much as we like you, you shouldn't insult our intelligence!!....unless that fûcked up bot PY GURU PMed you which we know is a lie, then i see no reason for you to conjure such boring lie.if its true, then that means the peolpe you sent your pics to, via email, leaked your mail which i very much doubt!!...take care.wish you the best

and fyi guys...i didn't do it. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
#teamachukwunet

Ready for next round o.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz: @livialives: I thought people can't send u a message on Nairaland unless they are following you and you follow them back. How do these people sending nasty mails have access to your e-mail address.

Ppl try to send e-mails everyday on NL but what shows up in my e-mail is this person is trying to send you a message, respond bla bla bla.....somethn like that

Yes I replied who is this to the emails and then I got responses

4 Likes

ikekings: Wait ooo!!! So you can only pm those that you follow?

www.late.net

or you can check out www.wherehaveyoubeen.org

2 Likes

*Kails*:

and fyi guys...i didn't do it. wink grin

chica bonita, the only carribean beauty i know of, of course it aint you,strawberry...your records are squeaky clean

1 Like

Dopefiend:

undecided

your username made me chuckle bro. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

chica bonita, the only carribean beauty i know of, of course it aint you,strawberry...your records are squeaky clean

amen!! kiss
now i shall take my seat!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise: If that cowbell milk industry lied to us about some guys sending her nasty PM, that means her milk and bwest is fake. She might be a guy.
U b correct oloshi!! grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
She is not lying, and this has to STOP. . . Right here, and now.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
bennyraz: Attimes some people take some people as fools.! Just because we started calling her Milk Industries, she decided to leverage on that to Say some Guys are sending her nasty Pm's.. The thing is we aint gullible and if you want to use that to score some kind of cheap points, then your failure is so bright and evident.. Trying to insult us guys on this forum as been cheap will not work either.. Afterall, Ogugua won the maiden edition, she had milk industries but she never complained about Nasty Pm's.. HOW come Sweetlemon never complained about Nasty Pm's Why you? Hun
Most disappointing post I'v ever read in recent times. Probably cos u r d last I expected it from. Were you here when a certain Sagamite picked on her for no just cause? If that can happen on a public thread, how much more so in a pm.
Am not saying its certain she did receive em, but you are in no position to call her a liar without proof.
To think 5 shallow minds liked your post.

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Adaeze003(f): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Well gonna nominate now. Hope I aint late.
G.1- sweet lemon
G.2- abil
G.3- dolz and skydeep
G.4- tashamania
G.5- priceless gem
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
bennyraz: she don fall our hands with her cheap lies!!!

You are a cheap fool
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Seriously, I actually thought you can pm anyone....

*in my mrschima voice*
po thang kiss

i won't tell anyone! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
ikekings: And your point is?
Werey! See below.

sexkillz: She is not lying, and this has to STOP. . . Right here, and now.
[
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Elebiju: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
sexkillz: She is not lying, and this has to STOP. . . Right here, and now.
hun! Sexkillz remember u are addressing adults
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Oahray: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz: @livialives: I thought people can't send u a message on Nairaland unless they are following you and you follow them back. How do these people sending nasty mails have access to your e-mail address.

Ppl try to send e-mails everyday on NL but what shows up in my e-mail is this person is trying to send you a message, respond bla bla bla.....somethn like that
and when you respond? *deep sigh* you guys are just something else, really.
This was supposed to be a fun stuff.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
Out of the 12 automatic qualifiers, I voted for 11! Wow.

#team abiL,itsmodella,achukwunet.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Most disappointing post I'v ever read in recent times. Probably cos u r d last I expected it from. Were you here when a certain Sagamite picked on her for no just cause? If that can happen on a public thread, how much more so in a pm.
Am not saying its certain she did receive em, but you are in no position to call her a liar without proof.
Oahray: and when you respond? *deep sigh* you guys are just something else, really.
This was supposed to be a fun stuff.
U dealing wiv kids Oahray! Like clicking kids.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by AlterEgoTM: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don show! cool cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Most disappointing post I'v ever read in recent times. Probably cos u r d last I expected it from. Were you here when a certain Sagamite picked on her for no just cause? If that can happen on a public thread, how much more so in a pm.

you have a point.
at the end of the day whether or not she lied
is not the reason we are all here. it's petty!!

this is about the contest..let's focus on that!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.