Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? (27069 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
Mine happened in company where i usually come for business. She politely told me we cant talk d 1st time i approached her cos she was kinda busy. She likes me (most ppl do), which is obvious from her body language whenever she sees me. I like her too & she knows it. She saw me talking & laffin with another girl d next time & all hell was let loose. She ignored me when i approched her. I followed her outside to d reception then she shouted, "dont u know this is a company? Why do u keep running around harrassing girls here? Pls stop following around & lemme be"! I wished d ground would open its mouth & swallow me cos there were 'a thousand & one' eyes starring at me.

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2010
We are now just 'hello - hi' friends (tho i know she wants more than that).
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by xamphara: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
J.Jay:

Mine happened in company where i usually come for business. She politely told me we cant talk d 1st time i approached her cos she was kinda busy. She likes me (most ppl do), which is obvious from her body language whenever she sees me. I like her too & she knows it. She saw me talking & laffin with another girl d next time & all hell was let loose. She ignored me when i approched her. I followed her outside to d reception then she shouted, "dont u know this is a company? Why do u keep running around harrassing girls here? Pls stop following around & lemme be"! I wished d ground would open its mouth & swallow me cos there were 'a thousand & one' eyes starring at me.
poor you, mine was not really embarassing, but the gal declined giving me her no. after we had jisted for lyk 5mins and , frm wat i can see on her face she was gbaduning d jist. so i told her she'll be missing a gr8 guy, mayb 4eva. she quipped " wat i never met u 2day? any difference"
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2010
J.Jay:

Are you really sure she liked you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
Xamphara, lol.
Rokiatu, she likes me. Its still evident till today. She just wants to talk to me with any slightest chance she gets. I think she was just jealous d last time (d other girl was very beautiful too).
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by galatico(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
It must be my first time of toasting.
I boasted to a friend of mine on how good I was in the act of toasting, and that there was the particular babe I liked alot and wanted to date, foturnatly as I was still talking to my friend the babe walked by and I told him here comes the babe, and he was like this is you opportunity to win her love, my heart heart raced faster than USAIN BOLT, well I didn't want to disaappoint myself after boasting so I had to make a move.

I made the move, when I got close to her, I was suppopsed to say "Hello" but the simply word "Hello" refused to come out, I couldn't say anything the babe just walked past me and I felt like I suck!!!

Well I've gotten over it!!!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by phraoh(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
Mine was when i was 11,amongst my age-mates in d street,i was amongst d big boys.So a day came when a family packed in newly in d street and dere was dis fine gurl of our age too in the haus.She used to cum out to the street to play with other gurls and we boiz always admired her buh we didnt have d liver to approach her as she was relatively new and has not bein familiar with us.So every guy said dat the gurl should b left for me.On the day i was to woo her,we all gathered infront of a shop where people buy drinks and stuffs,den she came out of their compound and everybody started proddin me on.When i approached d gurl and excused her from her friends,she came and said wassup,i stuttered a bit and told her i wanted to ask her sth,she said what and i asked her,[b]"When will u people be travellin to your villa for xmas",mind u we where in april.Gawd i was so embarrasssed and she started laffin while i fled d scene n told ma hommies dat d deed has bin done.Till today,ma guys neva knew wat transpired buh i got to b kool wit the gurl later in life as we nw had a common ground to talk on,ma sori excuse for wooin.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by googles: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2010
^^^^^ grin grin grin grin

funny
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
phraoh that is funny, but Ur profile picture is scary shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by violent(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2010
phraoh:

Mine was when i was 11,amongst my age-mates in d street,i was amongst d big boys.So a day came when a family packed in newly in d street and dere was dis fine gurl of our age too in the haus.She used to come out to the street to play with other gurls and we boiz always admired her buh we didnt have d liver to approach her as she was relatively new and has not bein familiar with us.So every guy said dat the gurl should b left for me.On the day i was to woo her,we all gathered infront of a shop where people buy drinks and stuffs,den she came out of their compound and everybody started proddin me on.When i approached d gurl and excused her from her friends,she came and said wassup,i stuttered a bit and told her i wanted to ask her sth,she said what and i asked her,[b]"When will u people be travellin to your villa for xmas",mind u we where in april.Gawd i was so embarrasssed and she started laffin while i fled d scene n told ma hommies dat d deed has bin done.Till today,ma guys neva knew wat transpired buh i got to b kool wit the gurl later in life as we nw had a common ground to talk on,ma sori excuse for wooin.[/b]

lwkmd!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by bandely(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2010
phraoh:

Mine was when i was 11,amongst my age-mates in d street,i was amongst d big boys.So a day came when a family packed in newly in d street and dere was dis fine gurl of our age too in the haus.She used to come out to the street to play with other gurls and we boiz always admired her buh we didnt have d liver to approach her as she was relatively new and has not bein familiar with us.So every guy said dat the gurl should b left for me.On the day i was to woo her,we all gathered infront of a shop where people buy drinks and stuffs,den she came out of their compound and everybody started proddin me on.When i approached d gurl and excused her from her friends,she came and said wassup,i stuttered a bit and told her i wanted to ask her sth,she said what and i asked her,[b]"When will u people be travellin to your villa for xmas",mind u we where in april.Gawd i was so embarrasssed and she started laffin while i fled d scene n told ma hommies dat d deed has bin done.Till today,ma guys neva knew wat transpired buh i got to b kool wit the gurl later in life as we nw had a common ground to talk on,ma sori excuse for wooin.[/b]
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by omega25red(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

^^^^funny sh it i would have been like why you dey shout na alright i go see you for house then i'll walk away
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
@omega, lol
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
Mine was the most embarassing toasting i ever got. We were friends for a long time and i guess he did not have the liver to come and ask me out so he went to drink to get the courage. He came to my house, My mom and Dad were at the dinning table we were at the sitting room, he started stammereing and next thing just vomited on me and all over our parlour, then Fainted, See confusion, the vomit smelled of alchohol, Na wa oh, see me and my parents trying to revive him amdist cleaning vomit. Kai, good times, My Father reminds him till today that he had to change our carpet to tiles cos of him to prvent reoccurance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by omega25red(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2010
aisha2:

Mine was the most embarassing toasting i ever got. We were friends for a long time and i guess he did not have the liver to come and ask me out so he went to drink to get the courage. He came to my house, My mom and Dad were at the dinning table we were at the sitting room, he started stammereing and next thing just vomited on me and all over our parlour, then Fainted, See confusion, the vomit smelled of alchohol, Na wa oh, see me and my parents trying to revive him amdist cleaning vomit. Kai, good times, My Father reminds him till today that he had to change our carpet to tiles cos of him to prvent reoccurance
^^^^ grin grin grin if i were you i for carry that ogogoro master put for outside our gate make police sort am out for public drunkeness
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2010
omega25red:

^^^^ grin grin grin if i were you i for carry that ogogoro master put for outside our gate make police sort am out for public drunkeness
Kai bros, Thats my husband you are talking about oh. LOL

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by violent(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2010
aisha2:

Kai bros, Thats my husband you are talking about oh. LOL

seriously? shocked
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by phraoh(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2010
rokiatu:

phraoh that is funny, but your profile picture is scary shocked shocked shocked

Whats scary about ma pic,Rokiatu.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by 190: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2010
Out of shyness while i was still @ SS2 i once told a gurl i was wearing blue and white boxers!

the news spread like wild wire!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by tboy1(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2010
JJ3 - there was a girl in my class who we both used to stare at each other but neva said hello so one day after school i decided to wait for her & walk her home (her parents house was 30mins way from the school)
When she walked towards me, i smiled and asked if i can walk her home and she said yes - do you believe i trekked 35mins to her house without saying a word, i was just moving my mouth but nothing came out, all i was doing with playing with trees and flowers all the way to her house

5 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2010
@tboy, lol.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by bandely(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2010
@Tboy! awwwwwwww grin grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by kpolli(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2010
190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur something else,
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2010
phraoh:

the knife grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Areaboy2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
mine was kinda funny,

after all the start up line, i said "noticed u from over there n i fancy coming to talk to u"

she went "fancy? wetin dat one come mean?"

i was like "oooooo k" said to meself, auggie u've done it again
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by vtuclan(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
men na inside bus my own happen.she looked like a classic chick i never knew she couldnt speak gud English as i dey talk go na so she shout keylo de se ashewo lo pe mi ni abi dondon ni
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by kpolli(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ translation pls
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Areaboy2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2010
phraoh:

cheap Altair impersonation undecided undecided

Assassins Creed dun suffer cry
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by magnumshie: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
Mine wasnt 4getable,i ad this girl in jss class.we both knew there s affection but knows aint got courage.A friend of hers suggested that i send her a letter which i did.the next day the girl came screaming on me displaying d letter publicly.Meeeehn i was sweating in real cold, nd d class was passing around my supposedly secret love letter.Next day i pretended sleeping all thru in d class.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by omega25red(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2010
vtuclan:

keylo de se ashewo lo pe mi ni abi dondon ni
^^ translation : what is the matter? do you think im a hooker (prosti tute) or is it a must that i talk to you <-----in so many words
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by kpolli(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2010
Thanx
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2010
@Vtuclan, that was funny.
@Omega, thanks 4 d translation.
@area boy, how did u redeem urself?
@magnum, silly things men do.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

[EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only] / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.