Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763297 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The goat looks evil abeg.

Babyosisi can handle it better. She's a strong woman. Add Tchidi Moca join. cool cool

Hmmm. Babayosisi will disappear with my meat. I don't trust her. grin she too like goat meat.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
tchidi:
*inching away slowly* embarassed embarassed

But abeg, seriously, na goat be that?? It has a surprised look on its face.. like 'Back Off Human!! Back dahell Off' angry angry angry

*** Drags her back to the goat...***

You try. Where're you dodging to?

Abeg help them with Chillisauce's goat! cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

Hmmm. Babayosisi will disappear with my meat. I don't trust her. grin she too like goat meat.

#faints#

shocked shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

*** Drags her back to the goat...***

You try. Where're you dodging to?

Abeg help them with Chillisauce's goat! cheesy grin

Ok... but the goat has such a cool hairstyle, like a mohawk.... let's just keep it as a pet and buy frozen goat meat na!! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
All cocoyams are eaten. smiley yes those slimy once are use for bitter leaf and Ede soup.

The one I don't like is water yam. I only buy it when I want to use it for akara.
cocoyam for akara? How?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

You and edwife will hold the hands and legs respectively.
Cococandy will hold the ears and pull the head backward while herzumpther will slice the throat grin

Kimoni is gonna do the roasting to remove the hairs grin
i don't think I can stand the sight of a big animal being killed.
When me n hubby went to a farm to buy lamb, I just refused to get close to where it was being killed.
I can't even watch when my bro kills a chicken.

But I love meat grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chicken and legume roast

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chillisauce:
So I went to a farm to buy goat grin

Efemenaxy pls come and kill this goat for me grin
men this goat is cute o. See sexy eyes embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Akposy:

cocoyam for akara? How?
Water yam i said.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
tchidi:

Ok... but the goat has such a cool hairstyle, like a mohawk.... let's just keep it as a pet and buy frozen goat meat na!! lipsrsealed embarassed

Actually it's a short young horse.

I don't understand the breed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
cococandy:
i don't think I can stand the sight of a big animal being killed.
When me n hubby went to a farm to buy lamb, I just refused to get close to where it was being killed.
I can't even watch when my bro kills a chicken.

But I love meat grin
Of cos you do. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
All cocoyams are eaten. smiley yes those slimy once are use for bitter leaf and Ede soup.

The one I don't like is water yam. I only buy it when I want to use it for akara.
cocoyam for akra? How?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The goat looks evil abeg.

Babyosisi can handle it better. She's a strong woman. Add Tchidi Moca join. cool cool

You are indirectly saying I am the most likely to commit murder
Chai
Fear God o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
jumzzy448:
Mia kuka

ewa agoin ( don't know if I spelt it well)
its Agoyin. Pls gimme ur recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Akposy:

cocoyam for akra? How?
Water yam.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
Water yam i said.
sorry..i wanted to type water yam
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chillisauce:

You and edwife will hold the hands and legs respectively.
Cococandy will hold the ears and pull the head backward while herzumpther will slice the throat grin

Kimoni is gonna do the roasting to remove the hairs grin

Chilli, you don land? You've been MIA for a while. So na goat you go buy wey we no see you for kitchen cheesy

I like this part of the job sha, as long as the goat don die, I no mind.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

I said "grab" the dude. You dey do Ajebutter.

Better hold your man well-well before some fast babe snatches him, Tchidi.

I and Moca have already bought our gele o! cheesy

Jisssooooo ehhhh, na your ears go put you for wahala..

Chillisauce:

Oh oh.
Roland where art thou.
I am in Hiding singing "I be ready made, I no be Okrika ooo" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Akposy darling embarassed I think the chims chims were a little bit chunky but thanks anyways cheesy I love the crunchiness kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ff

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
My chims chims thanks to Akposy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eyop: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
datalossvictim1:
My chims chims thanks to Akposy

French babe,you go fit swallow this your chims-chims grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Eyop:

French babe,you go fit swallow this your chims-chims grin grin

grin grin grin Lmao!! First of all I was thinking about buzzing you few minutes ago.

Secondly embarassed they just swole up in the oven but they are delicious..

Lastly, let me use google translate for your signature. I only learnt English in France cheesy

Edited: aaww we thank God too!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eyop: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
datalossvictim1:

grin grin grin Lmao!! First of all I was thinking about buzzing you few minutes ago.

Secondly embarassed they just swole up in the oven but they are delicious..

Lastly, let me use google translate for your signature. I only learnt English in France cheesy

cheesy cheesy...First of all,was the buzzing for me to come and eat chims-chims grin

Secondly,please make sure you chew very well before you swallow so it doesn't hook your throat grin

Lastly,As a french babe you don't need to use a translator for my signature smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy cheesy...First of all,was the buzzing for me to come and eat chims-chims grin

Secondly,please make sure you chew very well before you swallow so it doesn't hook your throat grin

Lastly,As a french babe you don't need to use a translator for my signature smiley

Lol shuush osiso tongue

Cook Afang soup for us this weekend kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Herzumpther:
This woman grin grin

There is this thing chillisauce posted and called it sausage. 2 years ago my elder sister and her husband took me to a party and they served me German food which included that sausage. I then turned to my sister and her husband and said 'Why did they put bolle (roasted plantain) inside my food na' grin imagine me asking such in the midst of people. My sister just held my mouth and stylishly said 'madam lefty let me cut it for you'......I con code say I don disgrace my sister and her hubby o. grin It was when I ate it I realized it was not plantain so when chillisauce posted it here I recognized it. grin I didn't ask my sister for the name because I didn't want her to blast me until I saw it here, I con sabi say na sausage be the name. My sister dey use am yab me till tomorrow. cheesy

Lmao!! Hez you are so hilarious! Forwarding this to my sister grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Lmao!! Hez you are so hilarious! Forwarding this to my sister grin
Lol. Not my fault dear, it was looking like plantain. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eyop: 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Lol shuush osiso tongue

Cook Afang soup for us this weekend kiss

Don't mind me oh. Your chims looks good and I guess it will be delicious smiley

May be not Afang but Atama with all the orishirishi grin but me i like oha soup well well oooh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Eyop:

Don't mind me oh. Your chims looks good and I guess it will be delicious smiley

May be not Afang but Atama with all the orishirishi grin but me i like oha soup well well oooh.

aawww and yaay! I just did a little research on Abak Atama soup. DHL my portion oo angry kiss

Nmmhnm you men and Oha soup grin does the leaf have northern tendencies in the system cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Not my fault dear, it was looking like plantain. grin

hahah don't mind Germans and their sausages grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 30, 2015
datalossvictim1:

hahah don't mind Germans and their sausages grin
Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:46am On Jan 30, 2015
babyosisi:

You are indirectly saying I am the most likely to commit murder
Chai
Fear God o

grin grin grin

Roland17:

Jisssooooo ehhhh, na your ears go put you for wahala..
I am in Hiding singing "I be ready made, I no be Okrika ooo" lipsrsealed

embarassed embarassed embarassed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okrika oh, Ready made oh, doesn't matter. All join. Just reserve my spot on the high table sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.