Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? (18663 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by italo: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2012
i.chuka:

So all the Churches i mentioned are Catholic? Loiz!!
Ok oo,if that's what your bible tells you.
Funny is an understated if being use to describe you.

The Catholic Church existed before the Bible and created it.

So you don't go to the Bible for the history of The Catholic Church, rather, you go to the Catholic Church for the history of the Bible.

i.chuka:

Dude,the Holy Bible is more than enough for Christains.infact one/two verses from the bible is enough to last a Christain a life time.

The Holy Bible wasn't enough for the early Christians, infact it didn't even exist then... And it surely wasn't enough for St. Paul who said in 2Thess 2:15: "So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings[c] we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter."

But apparently, you know better than St. Paul.

1 Like

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by italo: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:
You are one of those that are guilty of this, I'm sure! Do I have to do the search for you?? I don't have the time, do it yourself brah! This thread isn't about that like I stated above!

Brah, abeg no carry your beaf somewhere come infest my thread o!

Stop trolling!

At least own up to your LIE if you cannot provide ONE single quote of where a Catholic said "other churches are hell bound."

I don't think I'm asking for too much by saying "prove your LIE."
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by ichuka(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2012
italo:

The Catholic Church existed before the Bible and created it.

So you don't go to the Bible for the history of The Catholic Church, rather, you go to the Catholic Church for the history of the Bible.

The Holy Bible wasn't enough for the early Christians, infact it didn't even exist then... And it surely wasn't enough for St. Paul who said in 2Thess 2:15: "So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings[c] we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter."

But apparently, you know better than St. Paul.

Loizz!!!
So your church created the bible(which is the word of God).
Meaning that your church created God.as the word of God is GodHimself.
Chei!!
Oboy i no fit shout 4you.Loizz
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2012
italo:

At least own up to your LIE if you cannot provide ONE single quote of where a Catholic said "other churches are hell bound."

I don't think I'm asking for too much by saying "prove your LIE."

Really? Do I have to prove that to you? Both online and offline Catholic debaters have always said that! Whether you like it or not, it stands that way.

You think Nairaland is the only place I have engaged Catholics in debates? Smh for you! I have lived in a Country where almost 85% of its population are Catholics. I have Catholic friends and they've always crictized and condemned other Christians! They always resort to that verse as proof that their Church is the only true Church!

1 Like

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by holyvirgin: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:

Really? Do I have to prove that to you? Both online and offline Catholic debaters have always said that! Whether you like it or not, it stands that way.

You think Nairaland is the only place I have engaged Catholics in debates? Smh for you! I have lived in a Country where almost 85% of its population are Catholics. I have Catholic friends and they've always crictized and condemned other Christians! They always resort to that verse as proof that their Church is the only true Church!
serialkiller! They asked you a simple question and u are telling us about yr catholic friends, show us on nairaland which catholic said others are hellbound and u couldn't rather you want to show d one on d internet.
Stop being such an unintelligent troll man and i have nothing to tell u.
Bro Italo thank you for your statement up there, that seriakiler is such a kill joy. There's somuch hate inside hm 4 catholics that he thinks others are like him.
Op give your life to God, repent u son of ??. Fyi is holyvirgin

1 Like

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2012
holyvirgin:
serialkiller! They asked you a simple question and u are telling us about yr catholic friends, show us on nairaland which catholic said others are hellbound and u couldn't rather you want to show d one on d internet.
Stop being such an unintelligent troll man and i have nothing to tell u.
Bro Italo thank you for your statement up there, that seriakiler is such a kill joy. There's somuch hate inside hm 4 catholics that he thinks others are like him.
Op give your life to God, repent u son of ??. Fyi is holyvirgin

Lolzzzzz grin grin

Mr. Holydemon, I can see you do not have any honest and meaningful contribution to make here! Get of my thread nigga grin

There are alot of proofs here on Nairaland. I don't have to do the search for you holydemon the angel of satan.

You might wanna start your search on this thread : www.nairaland.com/1124359/photos-worlds-tallest-statue-jesus/1#13263300

You are guilty of the same too, which explains why you are ranting and raining down insult on people.

I'll soon create a list of Catholic Pharisees and Saduccees on Nairaland. You and italo will definitely top the list cheesy grin
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by italo: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:
You might wanna start from this thread : www.nairaland.com/1124359/photos-worlds-tallest-statue-jesus/1#13263300

You're just a pathetic shameless liar. No where on that thread does a Catholic say that "other churches are hell bound."

seriallink: I'll soon create a list of Catholic pharisees on nairaland. You and italo will definitely top the list cheesy grin

I would be honoured to be on your list just like I'm honoured to be amongst the people you are "beginning to hate."

Considering that you are full of LIES, its okay for you to name me among your "Catholic pharisees" as it would mean that the opposite is the truth.
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by italo: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2012
i.chuka:

Loizz!!!
So your church created the bible(which is the word of God).
Meaning that your church created God.as the word of God is GodHimself.
Chei!!
Oboy i no fit shout 4you.Loizz

No! The Bible fell from the sky. Mr Ibu.

3 Likes

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by holyvirgin: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:

Lolzzzzz grin grin

Mr. Holydemon, I can see you do not have any honest and meaningful contribution to make here! Get of my thread nigga grin

There are alot of proofs here on Nairaland. I don't have to do the search for you holydemon the angel of satan.

You might wanna start your search on this thread : www.nairaland.com/1124359/photos-worlds-tallest-statue-jesus/1#13263300

You are guilty of the same too, which explains why you are ranting and raining down insult on people.

I'll soon create a list of Catholic Pharisees and Saduccees on Nairaland. You and italo will definitely top the list cheesy grin
it takes a nigga to knw who a nigga is sir serialkiller. Show me a statement i made with regards to yr accusation above.
Brah, stop decieving urself and accept u hate catholics 4 no just reason, Hate makes d heart dark. I have gone thru all your post and i knw d stuff u are made of. I won't exchange words with a kid but i would advice u learn to stop being d demon and an antichrist.
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2012
@italo,

Oh, okay, who is the liar now Mr. Italo?? Do you want to tell me that you've searched all the topics on the religion section? You are indeed a twister and a pathetic liar!

I gave a you a search clue, does that make it an evidence? Smh. And like I said before, if you do not have anything reasonable to contribute, just get the fúck off my thread!

Everyone on this section knows you are a disingenuous debater. I do not have the time search and bring out your comments because it isn't why I created the thread!

So, get off my thread and stop trolling!

1 Like

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2012
holyvirgin:
it takes a nigga to knw who a nigga is sir serialkiller. Show me a statement i made with regards to yr accusation above.
Brah, stop decieving urself and accept u hate catholics 4 no just reason, Hate makes d heart dark. I have gone thru all your post and i knw d stuff u are made of. I won't exchange words with a kid but i would advice u learn to stop being d demon and an antichrist.

I'm a kid to you right? Nonsense!!

How old are you? You are the one with the childish behaviour here!! Why are you trolling and insulting people all over the place?

I have gone through your previous posts too and I can tell you are possessed by a legion of demons!

Mr. Holy demon, better change your ways before it's too late!

1 Like

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by holyvirgin: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink: @italo,

Oh, okay, who is the liar now Mr. Italo?? Do you want to tell me that you've searched all the topics on the religion section? You are indeed a twister and a pathetic liar!

I gave a you a search clue, does that make it an evidence? Smh. And like I said before, if you do not have anything reasonable to contribute, just get the fúck off my thread!

Everyone on this section knows you are a disingenuous debater. I do not have the time search and bring out your comments because it isn't why I created the thread!

he is catholic, and d thread was 4 catholics to address a topic so why are u asking hm to leave? So u dn't have time to search for something u claimed to knw. Next time dn't start a useless thread without facts to back it up.
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by holyvirgin: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2012

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by holyvirgin: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:

I'm a kid to you right? Nonsense!!

How old are you? You are the one with the childish behaviour here!! Why are you trolling and insulting people all over the place?

I have gone through your previous posts too and I can tell you are possessed by a legion of demons!

Mr. Holy demon, better change your ways before it's too late!
olodo, i knw your bible teaches u that a demon could be holy since u chose 2 address me as such. No demon is holy u lunatic! I don't insult people, i only say d truth. My word is enof 4 u and take it if u love wisdom.
Men i am loving d turn of events on this thread.... Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by truthislight: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2012
striktlymi:

Good morning,
I believe u have some misconceptions about the quotations you made. Firstly, the quotations really do not prove that there existed a "church" or "some churches" before the catholic church. Secondly, the use of the word "church" actually refers to the community of God's people under christ.

Before Christ left this world, he gave his apostles an order to go forth into the world and spread the good news. This the apostles did with vigour after the out pouring of the promised paraclete (the Holy spirit). Everywhere the Apostles went, they managed to win converts for Christ. These converts made up pockets of communities in their various localities. At this time there was no official name given to this growing community. However, at Antioch the community of God's people were first tagged "Christians" by those who were not even believers beccause of the way they lived their lives. i.e they were "Christ-like".

The name "Christian" was not really popular with the believers of the time, hence the use of the word "church" to refer to these communities. It was necessary for the apostles to keep in contact with these respective communities via their letters in order to encourage them and give them directions since they could not be present with them physically because they had to continue with the work of spreading the gospel.

One basic fact about the "churches" then was that though they existed in different locations, they were still one under Christ, as Paul was quick to reproach those who wanted to create division by saying they belonged to Paul or Apolos. He made them understand that the community was one under Christ. Another proof of the unity of the "church" then was the disagreement that came up within one of such communities. Paul taught that the "gentiles" do not need to be circumsized before joining the community of God's people. This was vehemently refused by some believers of Jewish descent. The disagreement was settled at the "council of Jerusalem". The Apostles came together in prayer and deliberations to decide the fate of one of such "churches" and the whole of Christendom as regards this matter.

The first written record of the use of the word "catholic" which means "Universal" was made by a bishop, St Ignatius of Antioch in the year A.D. 107. St. Ignatius of Antioch in the Near East, was arrested, brought to Rome by armed guards and eventually martyred there in the arena. In a farewell letter which this early bishop and martyr wrote to his fellow Christians in Smyrna (today Izmir in modern Turkey). He wrote, "Where the bishop is present, there is the Catholic Church". Thus, the second century of Christianity had scarcely begun when the name of the Catholic Church was already in use, thereafter, mention of the name became more and more frequent in the written records.

so to you there was no church befor the word "catholic was coin abi?

Did you see your life?

Will you read that ^^^ contradiction and contraption/and lies again and see what have just happened to you?

Are you aware that liars will not inherit God's kingdom?

While you are on that, can you please tell me those that apostle paul sent his epistle to?

He died in the 1ce.

Oh, let me guess, he sent it to those "that are not even qualified to be called christians"

Why then will he want people "that are not even qualify to be called christians" to walk in the way of christ?

Hmmm!

When "certain people" start, why can they continue to the end without lying?
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2012
holyvirgin:
he is catholic, and d thread was 4 catholics to address a topic so why are u asking hm to leave? So u dn't have time to search for something u claimed to knw. Next time dn't start a useless thread without facts to back it up.

What is the thread all about again? Better go back and read my op before you start making clueless comments. The first guy that commented on this thread gave me a good explanation. I asked a honest question; all I needed was a sincere answer not insults! Since you started commenting on this thread have you made any meaningful contribution other than insults?

So, I do not have the right to create a thread about Catholics because some of you bigoted Catholic pharisees hate me? And for the accusations you claimed I made, did I mentioned your name on it or are you the only Catholics I have ever engaged in debates online?

I do not need comments from hypocrites like you on this.

So, get off!

1 Like

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2012
i.chuka:

Dude,the Holy Bible is more than enough for Christains.infact one/two verses from the bible is enough to last a Christain a life time.
Moreover your Evolution theory is not part of Christainity.
For God Changeth not,He is the same yesterday,2day and forever.

Good morning,

Sorry to say but I don't think the bone of contention is whether or not sacred scriptures is enough for Christians. I aslo do not think I postulated any theory on evolution. I believe firmly that God does not changeth like you do and that's why I believe that his spirit has not stopped working in Christendom.

Anyways, I really do not see the relevance of your post to the topic at hand.
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2012
holyvirgin:
olodo, i knw your bible teaches u that a demon could be holy since u chose 2 address me as such. No demon is holy u lunatic! I don't insult people, i only say d truth. My word is enof 4 u and take it if u love wisdom.
Men i am loving d turn of events on this thread.... Hahahahahaha

The bolded makes you look more fōolish than I thought!

What is frustrating you mayne?

2 Likes

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by holyvirgin: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:

What is the thread all about again? Better go back and read my op before you start making clueless comments. The first guy that commented on this thread gave me a good explanation. I asked a honest question; all I needed was a sincere answer not insults! Since you started commenting on this thread have you made any meaningful contribution other than insults?

So, I do not have the right to create a thread about Catholics because some of you bigoted Catholic pharisees hate me? And for the accusations you claimed I made, did I mentioned your name on it or are you the only Catholics I have ever engaged in debates online?

I do not need comments from hypocrites like you on this.

So, get off!
go tell that to anybody who doesn't know u, listen to urself and d name calling and tel me who has hate written allover him. Nope i knew ur intentiöns 4 starting this thread and i tell u its not a sincere and honest one as u claim so i refused to contribute. Thrashing u is my aim and i have succeedd cos your responses was exactly as expected.
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by holyvirgin: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:

The bolded makes you look more fōolish than I thought!

What is frustrating you mayne?
no those are not insults, they are meant to bring senses into ur daft skull.
The last time i checked protestants have always been the frustrated ones thus d name 'protestants' and you are just one of them. I repeat next time start a reasonable thread.
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2012
holyvirgin:
go tell that to anybody who doesn't know u, listen to urself and d name calling and tel me who has hate written allover him. Nope i knew ur intentiöns 4 starting this thread and i tell u its not a sincere and honest one as u claim so i refused to contribute. Thrashing u is my aim and i have succeedd cos your responses was exactly as expected.

Oh you came to troll? I said it before! Maybe I'll have to report you so you can get a ban for trolling!

Lolz, you said you trashed me? Funny grin grin grin I can't stop laughing. You just came in with insults because you thought you knew my intensions?

Smh!!! Frustration must be killing you tongue
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by italo: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2012

You are the liar. You lied that most Catholic debaters on nairaland think that other churches are hell bound. Yet you cannot give just ONE quote out of the so-called many. Rather you put up a link that says nothing like that. Who do you intend to deceive.

seriallink: I gave a you a search clue, does that make it an evidence? Smh. And like I said before, if you do not have anything reasonable to contribute, just get the fúck off my thread!

We asked for evidence, not search clue, hypocrite. I have something reasonable to contribute. I have been talking about the origin of the church and the bible. Apparently your anti-Catholic eyes don't see what is on nairaland, they only "see" what does not exist on nairaland.

seriallink: Everyone on this section knows you are a disingenuous debater. I do not have the time search and bring out your comments because it isn't why I created the thread!

Another LIE. Not everyone thinks that I'm a disingenious debater. Oh! You mean you and your fellow mindless anti-Catholics?

1 Like

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2012
^^^ Get off my thread hater!!!

Your gibberish is not acceptable here tongue
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by italo: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2012
truthislight:

Small boy. It was that same Church that existed before the name "Catholic" was used to describe it.

2 Likes

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by holyvirgin: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink: ^^^ Get off my thread hater!!!

the truth is bitter you fat ar.ssed nigga.
@serialkiller, frustration is 4 ppl without a job, get one. Lmao, mission accomplished i am outta here.
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2012
holyvirgin:
no those are not insults, they are meant to bring senses into ur daft skull.
The last time i checked protestants have always been the frustrated ones thus d name 'protestants' and you are just one of them. I repeat next time start a reasonable thread.

You are the one with a dãft skull!!!

Protestants?? What the fúck is that??

I smh for you!
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2012
holyvirgin:
the truth is bitter you fat ar.ssed nigga.
@serialkiller, frustration is 4 ppl without a job, get one. Lmao, mission accomplished i am outta here.

I'm gainfully employed nigga tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by italo: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink: ^^^ Get off my thread hater!!!

It was you who confessed that you are "beginning to hate Catholics." Then you turn around to accuse us of hating you.

Are you really this deceitful or you just have a bad memory?
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2012
truthislight:

Did you see your life?

Will you read that ^^^ contradiction and contraption/and lies again and see what have just happened to you?

Are you aware that liars will not inherit God's kingdom?

While you are on that, can you please tell me those that apostle paul sent his epistle to?

He died in the 1ce.

Oh, let me guess, he sent it to those "that are not even qualified to be called christians"

Why then will he want people "that are not even qualify to be called christians" to walk in the way of christ?

Hmmm!

When "certain people" start, why can they continue to the end without lying?

Good morning,
You are quite a funny lad! Your post might suggest that we have been quarreling before now.

I really love to hear out what people think about a topic but sadly you have only succeeded in attacking my person rather than addressing the topic in question.

Anyways the following are applicable:

1) I will be hnoured if u would point out the lies in my post for us to see.

2) I never said there was no church before the word "Catholic" came about. If I did, pls point it out.

* Note that you don't argue by attacking the personality of someone. This is a wrong way to drive home a point. At best attacking the personality of someone. This style is adopted when one lack a proper backing for the argument he or she wants to put forth. I want you to know that I am not quarreling with you, so there is absolutely no need for name calling. If u think what I posted are lies then let ur constructive argument prove this and decipher the lies in my post.

Thank you!
Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by truthislight: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2012
striktlymi:

Good mornng to u too sir,

I understand the point you are trying to make but really, if we are to follow that line of thought then it would imply that the bible as we have it won't be valid today. First, when Christ was on earth there was nothing like the new testament, all we had was the old. Note also that Christ never commanded anyone to write a book when he was on earth. Also Christ never referred to his people as "Christians" does it mean that the use of it is wrong?

The community of believers continues to evolve from age to age as the spirit continues to guide, guard and inspire them. There are a lot of things that were revealed to the apostles which made it's way into sacred scripture but cannot be found in the old testament. Not everything is in the bible. There are records of other things done by the early Christians that did not make it's way to the bible. I believe I made reference of a second Century Christan (an early Christian)who used the word Catholic.

The questions I believe u should ponder on are:

1) Did God's spirit stopped inspiring his people after the Apostles?

2) Did the church founded by Christ go extinct after the death of the Apostles?

3) How did Christianity make its way to our present day?

4) Was there a broken line of succession in the leadership of the Church?

5) When Christ commanded Peter to feed and take care of his flock, did he intend it to end with Peter, knowing full well that the flock would last to this very day?

Thank you!

your contradictions again.

You said that christ did not command his apostle to write books.

But he told them that the holy spirit will lead them and teach them all things.

And that God should be with them.

To you the holy spirit did not direct the apostles to write book but the catholic church did.

Then why is what they wrote called the word of God? Rut!

This lies that you are sputting here has led many people to become atheist and this Expercailly amongst the Roman catholic church.

All this lies in a bit to claim that your RCC is the only true church.

This is the same person that came here and said that any one that said that RCC is the only true church is making a mistake and that the op cannot say most catholics since he has not talked to more than 50% of catholics and does not know the total sum of all catholics.

But are you right now different from the rest?

You wish to take a book that was written by christ apostles in the 1ce and give to men that lived 300yrs later.

Yes, the same holy spirit that is leading the MOG's today is the same holy spirit that led the RCC church fathers, afteral, by their fruit we shall know them.

Yes, you will discredit christ apostles, and discredit God's holy spirit as the source of the bible, but will give the holy spirit to your "church fathers"

you see your life?

When will your poison and damage stop.

From that your post destroying God and louding you church fathers with lies, who interest are you serving?

Try harder.
There is one of your member @holyvirgin whatever that wish to be an atheist, good food she ate.

Logicboy ate the same food. (spiritual food)poison.

Muskeeto ate the same food.

Calloti ate the same food.

Atheist D ate the food.

The list goes on and on.

They are all atheist.
Your master will really reward you people well for a job well done.
Keep it up
clap for RCC

2 Likes

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by nevderek(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2012
To think, to imply that the catholic is the only true church would be the same as saying that Jesus died in vain, u know why?
Cos catholic church was for the jews (the roman) alone and Jesus never died for the Jews alone, He brought salvation to them first (Rom 1:16) but from the onset, His desire was to save the whole world, as he reiterated in the parable of the kingdom (Acts 13:24-)

After the ascension of Jesus, there was no catholics, no protestants, no pentecostals!!! The apostles broke bread from home to home and that was service for them..

And something remarkable happened, Jesus spoke out of heaven to Saul of Tarsus (Paul), who was persecuting the christians, and sent him to take the gospel to the Gentiles..
Then of course, all the Jews had was their synagogues of worship, but the church Jesus died for was yet to start officially..

Peter was sent to start a church with the jews ( and since he obviously didnt want to have much to do with the Greeks, a church started by him wouldnt really be welcoming to non Jews) and Paul was sent to the rest of the world and he started more churches than Peter ever could dream of.. All the 7 churches God spoke to in the book of Revelation someone pointed out earlier were not catholics, they were churches started by Paul..
Paul, even though He was not with Jesus on earth was the greatest of all the apostles. so if u really want to look at it the form of things, Paul's churches would be the greatest of all..
If the Roman's catholic church were to be the only true church, then automatically, Jesus died for just the Jews and you and me had better faced our ancestors traditions and gods cos heaven no be for us.

5 Likes

Re: Is the Catholic Church the One And Only True Church? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2012
^^^@nevderek, thanks for your contribution. Much appreciated!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not Every Sin Leads To Hell / CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Criticizes Catholic Priests On Extorting Parishioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.