Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl (2508 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by winexviv: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
Funny things guys do
1. A guy will call his girlfrnd 5tyms a day 35tyms a week 140tyms a month but calls his mum twice in a month..I laf
2. A guy will give his girl 5000naira for her hair and will argue with his barber over 200naira haircut...
3. A guy will spend 20,000naira taking his girl and her frnds out but when his lil brother calls and says brother please send me 100naira credit, he will say do you know how I survive here. Life is hell...
4.A guy will raise shoulders for his dad and knee down for a lady
5. A guy will receive a slap from a lady and she'll say 'don't be stupid'..nd what next they'll laf over it...a guy will receive the same intensity of slap from his male frnd...nd he'll start rolling his sleeves...HE WAN FIGHT
6. A girl will hit her leg and a guy will say 'sorry dear'..' Dearie are you hurt'....a guy will hit his leg and a guy will say 'idiot u no dey see road'...'Mumu use ur eyes'
7. A guy will allow a girl to eat d last food he has....but will struggle to share with his fellow guys
8. A guy will give a girl 15,000 for weekend and put 20naira offering in church
U KNOW FUNNY THINGS GUYS DO, ADD URs joor make we laugh

5 Likes

Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Dsage1: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
@op, honestly every aspect of your write up are true nature of the guys.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by gulfer: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
A guy will pay full BB subscription for his girlfrienf, send her N1500 MTN card but will load only N100 Card on his phone.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by dmcdad: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
gulfer: A guy will pay full BB subscription for his girlfriend, send her N1500 MTN card but will load only N100 Card on his phone.
Mind u.. Not all guyz.. I can't be foolish enough to do that.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
It's called being romantic grin
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by jhydebaba(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks: It's called being romantic grin
Romantic indeed!!!
I no fit fall maga for any chickala, I be proper Ijebu boy.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by dmcdad: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks: It's called being romantic grin
The same person that said it's being romantic, would be the same person that would be quick to call a guy that does that a Mugu!
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
Wahala de o!
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by mashnino(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
jhydebaba:
Romantic indeed!!!

my guy no dey make noise abeg....

jez pray make u no jam d one wey pass ya power

1 Like

Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
dmcdad:
The same person that said it's being romantic, would be the same person that would be quick to call a guy that does that a Mugu!
no I wldnt
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Mynd44: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: no I wldnt
yeah right
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Mynd44: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2012
dmcdad:
True talk
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
yeah right
why would I mock him?
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Mynd44: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: why would I mock him?
Cos you are.

Good morning to you
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cos you are.

Good morning to you
it proves how much u don't know at all...good morning to u too
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Mynd44: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: it proves how much u don't know at all...good morning to u too
Yeah it does.

Well opinions and individuals
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2012
Very funny and very plausible...i think that is part of the romance. Yet,women being insatiable creatures will still complain that 9ja men aint romantic. SMH
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2012
binger: Very funny and very plausible...i think that is part of the romance. Yet,women being insatiable creatures will still complain that 9ja men aint romantic. SMH
well are they?
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Exponental(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2012
U guys av all 4gotten dat d guy gets something from her which "others" cant give.....though d guy in question has a bad negotiating power.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by AtheistD(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2012
Exponental: U guys av all 4gotten dat d guy gets something from her which "others" cant give.....though d guy in question has a bad negotiating power.

Really.... what does he get from her?
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by babsomotde(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2012
Even if you go to the extend of laying down your life for a girl, she will still complain after your demise that you are not capable enough....awon obirin sha...May God save us from your hands.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Exponental(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Really.... what does he get from her?
are u a gay?
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by AtheistD(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2012
Exponental:
are u a gay?

No. So answer the question... what does he get from her?
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by 2sexy(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2012
Na b4 b dat 3years ago when I was a mumu,maga... NOT Anymore. Now I treat everyone at the same level and would give only what I consider as change...

The only way I would cross dat line is when she's proven her worth which most of hardly do anyway.

My money has value and if u must get it, u got to have some values...
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 06, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well are they?
are they not?
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Mynd44: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2012
binger: Very funny and very plausible...i think that is part of the romance. Yet,women being insatiable creatures will still complain that 9ja men aint romantic. SMH
Well most people (men and women alike don't know what they like)
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Sexxydivaa: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2012
jhydebaba:
Romantic indeed!!!
i have marked ur face!
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by 2sexy(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2012
Sexxydivaa:
i have marked ur face!
Lol at marked your face
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by jhydebaba(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2012
mashnino:

my guy no dey make noise abeg....

jez pray make u no jam d one wey pass ya power
Come here, u no get respect oh! Na ur senior brother dey make noise grin
Na jazz abi na juju Bone that thing joor
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by jhydebaba(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2012
Sexxydivaa:
i have marked ur face!
Na ur toto go suffer am, I sorry for u. Ijebu man no dey short tongue
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well most people (men and women alike don't know what they like)
Exactly! Another factor-Misplaced Priorities.
Re: Funny Things Guys Do For The Sake Of A Girl by Mynd44: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2012
binger: Exactly! Another factor-Misplaced Priorities.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Get Her? / So Confused!!! Am I Fake??? / Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.