Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... (7553 Views)

Nigeria’s 7th Senate proceedings was like beer parlour discussions – Senator Ndu / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Ranked 2nd Poorest Nation in the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by greatgod2012(f): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2012
So unfortunate, so pathetic.........
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by nneh1(f): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2012
If nobody talks about you then you are nothing. I thank you all for talking about my beloved country NIGERIA. That shows you all love us.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by Mavrick2012: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Your Evilness! Nigeria has been ranked among top ten terrorist nations
Hades: Oh Please! What was the criteria for ranking? Was it price of royal meal?
Minion: Ummmm..
mr hades,dnt ask wat criterial,dis criterials are not ambigous,dey are direct n simple,even a baby can count d number of terorist atak,death,properties lost etc. Atlist,our more-catholic-dan-d-pope wilnt cry dat d west hate nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by Niflheim(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2012
@rafhell,you are so correct my brother!!!.........................This ranking is 100% accurate!!!Sadly,when you get to church,Daddy G.O. will say, "IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA!!!"
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by victorD3: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2012
stantob: That's not a good one.When will our leaders wake up?Ghanaian leaders took the challenge, Liberia that is just returnig from war have learnt some lessons and sitting up.Nigeria with all the riches want to have the brand name "TERRORIST" Why, because we want to enmass wealth for our 1st 2nd 3rd 4th, even 100 generation.Our leaders should wake up.

Buhari is laughing
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by Redmosquito(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2012
Mavrick2012: mr hades,dnt ask wat criterial,dis criterials are not ambigous,dey are direct n simple,even a baby can count d number of terorist atak,death,properties lost etc. Atlist,our more-catholic-dan-d-pope wilnt cry dat d west hate nigeria.
Minion: My King argues that if Nigeria can be ranked this high, then the world is one damn peaceful place
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by MDF101(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2012
its only when it comes to something terible that nigeria will be seen in top 10. na wa o .....God help dis country o
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by Alaafialoro(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2012
90% of the top 10 countries have one thing in common,they all have higher muslim percentage... Jihad on the move!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2012
dbilz: Imagine! Nigeria more terrorized than a country like sudan. soon it wuld be like d afghanistans and d stan countries. soon bombs wld be seen everywhere like pure water sachet because of our blindfold minds to see tru d evils perpetrated by our selfish and greedy fools called leaders.

Bombs will not be seen everywhere but re branding Nigeria is a joint work we need to work as a team even without this hopeless leaders. When they see us doing things right they will eventually change for good just my opinion
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by Sike(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Awoooo!! Make una clap for 9ja abeg.
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by salafiyy: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2012
THOSE THAT WILL PERPETRATE EVILS AND HIDE UNDER ISLAM AND SCARE MONGERS ALLAH WILL PUNISHE THEM ALL IF THEY DO NOT REPENT
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by BeraBera(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
If only these human rights organizAtions would stop supporting boko haram.
Nigerian youths should try and desist from kidnapping, it's all these things that give our country a bad name

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
salafiyy: THOSE THAT WILL PERPETRATE EVILS AND HIDE UNDER ISLAM AND SCARE MONGERS ALLAH WILL PUNISHE THEM ALL IF THEY DO NOT REPENT

my brother dont blame them. They are only folloowing the foot step of their leader and founder.
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by prettyboi1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oga Jona is on top of the situation, he's working very hard to make sure that we get to the number one position. Sit back relax & enjoy the atmosphere of "fresh air" & when 2015 comes, vote him again gullible he/she-goaty Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by iry5648: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Wendyslim: May GOD help us ooooo.. Dem no rate us for better tin na terrorism. Hmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided :-

These days I expect the worse when it comes to our country. Imagine been ranked number one for the worse place to be born in this world I think we are been made fun of by the world press
Re: Nigeria 7th Most Terrorised Nation In The World... by Timmy4real: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Congrat pls keep it up nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA / Fuel Scarcity: DPR Warns Marketers Against Diversion.. / Buhari Commiserates With Bayonga Family Over Death Of HRH Danjuma Bayonga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.