Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan (12278 Views)

PDP, NURTW In Free For All Fight In Ibadan / ACN Wants To Use NURTW Leader For Violence -mimiko / Ibadan Nurtw Leader Killed Yestaerday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by mcevans1(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2012
Nwoka: Why is his name Tokyo?? Is he from Japan!! All these ndi agberos sef -___-

Ara Ga Gba Ndi Ara grin grin
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by Elmojiid(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2012
Arysexy: wat a legacy angry angry angry Tokyo killed eleweomo and still walking free. Ndi agboro! wot a legacy
u dey dere wen he kil eleweomo abi.
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by on3simus: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2012
When offenders of the law are 'arrested', they should be charged to court and sent to jail if found guilty. This frequent drama shows of arresting people to 'show off' should not be allowed in our society. Normal procedure is that the police should have had their evidence before arresting people which makes prosecution in court easier. Enough of all these 'alawada' comedy shows by the Nigerian Police.
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by Opoki(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Arysexy: wat a legacy angry angry angry Tokyo killed eleweomo and still walking free. Ndi agboro! wot a legacy
Are you sure of that?
Probably you should walk up to the nearest police station and make a testimonial statement.

I think Eleweomo killed himself in the process of killing Teslim Folarin...
He Eleweomo said "If anybody dies in the process of electioneering,he will just die for nothing". Shortly there was a primaries and laft his home the moment he heard Teslim was around not knowing he was the Target.

Next to follow... Auxilliary.

I know a fool will ask me how i knew so much about this...

1 Like

Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by sirp2007: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2012
After seeing tokyo`s pic,l think Taribo is handsome
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by OME1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hahahaha..I laf...give tokyo two weeks and he is going to be back chilling with his thugs at his akobo residence in Ibadan..the arrest na just formality..make i no tok too much
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by Anvaller: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Opoki:
Are you sure of that?
Probably you should walk up to the nearest police statement to make a testimonial statement.

I think Eleweomo killed himself in the process of killing Teslim Folarin...
He Eleweomo said "If anybody dies in the process of electioneering,he will just die for nothing". Shortly there was a primaries and laft his home the moment he heard Teslim was around not knowing he was the Target.

Next to follow... Auxilliary.

I know a fool will ask me how i knew so much about this...

Ok but u mixed the story up. True that he was not aware that he was actually the the target but wrong that he was out to kill Teslim. If he was, he wouldn't have been killed so easily. His plan was to just go there and use his "Thug-the-Don charisma to calm things down and curtail possible Teslim's excesses. Little did he know that Teslim would surprise him by the following:

1) Teslim had beef for him much more than he knew
2) Teslim was coming in convoy of imported hoodlums that he (Eleweomo) had no influence on.
3) Teslim was prepared for the worst case scenario with Eleweomo

The mistake Eleweomo made was that he went there very casually with very flimsy thug guards, he probably thought that he had monopoly of thugs and at the same time, he underestimated Teslim and so when the friction started, hostility was so high that he had to run for his life like a chicken, no back ups, no defense tactics, grossly unprepared and he was gunned down next to a piled log of woods at the backyard of a house in the nearby neighbourhood. That was so easy... and so he died.

There had been more evidence against Teslim than there was against Tokyo. Tokyo at that moment was in frolicking romance with the ACN which pitched him against Akala of PDP, meanwhile, Teslim at that time was on his own, on the same struggle and in the same camp with Balogun & Co within PDP. So there is every likelihood that Eleweomo's death was a solo plot from Teslim and it doesn't seem as if Tokyo was involved.
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
He did not kill eleweomo..go for more research sir
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by EASY39(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Intrepid!:
As long as this man continues to supply thugs to powerful politicians for elections and other purposes, he will remain a free man. All this one na shakara.
abi o ,No more Tuale omo na Kuate
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by Olalekan0(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
dafman10:

Even if dem shoot am, death no go fit kill am cos d guy ugly too much. . . I wonder why some of our bradas for southwest dey ugly like dis sef.
lol,his daughters both of whom graduated from my school are even uglier

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by 1025: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
how many tokyos are there in this same oyo that we hear tokyo has been arrested everyday? why can't this man be taken care of once and for all?
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by topsyking: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
[quote author=topsyking][/quote]
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by austertee01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
this man is becoming another thing in Ibadan......... I think the govt will be up and doing this time around.
Re: NURTW Leader Tokyo Arrested In Ibadan by Telez(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan / Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration / Wike Meets First Lady In Plan To Set Up Directorate For Women Affairs In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.