Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper (41107 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2012
In recent times we've had pictures of celebrities @ NYSC camp splashed on the front page of Nairaland, for example, Isabella Ayuk https://www.nairaland.com/982602/picture-mbgn-isabella-ayuk-nysc

Why should his case (a celebrity comedian) be any different? Because he is not black

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Rooneyboy(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2012
Nice one Mr white man.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by jamesbridget13(f): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2012
I am glad 4 him, but why is it on d front page? Camp closed since 27th November
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2012
very nice,he sees himself as a nigerian and has asslimated into our culture kudos,if there is a first black judge,first black anything we go into an o..rg.y.big ups to him,if nigeria becomes multi cultural and more racially intergrated we could learn and become better..and haters u guys are tribalists,racists ,its too early in the morning to pray to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by esn1(f): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=edreesabiodun] He's white. He's better than you.[

/quote]

For all dt its worth nd gud, r u crazy, what makes him better, cos he's white? U definately hv complex. Ure jst a racist. Mschwwwww. Yeye dey smell. Ure jst a low life.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Freiburger(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2012
manny4life: LOL at the comments on this thread,

All I can't do is SMH in shame - prior to independence in 1960, we know that it wasn't our choice. However, after 1960 till 2012, we chose slavery "by choice". embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why are folks rejoicing because he's white? embarassed embarassed embarassed

So damn what? Most people to be un-slaved of their mentality, it's their types that comes here, and have a white person walk over you...
50likes
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2012
This guy must have an Igbo blood in him grin cos he is trying to utilize the fact that Nigerians worship whites to scoop popularity and cash from this oil-rich country called Nigeria. Smart guy...

Btw o, what's wrong with Nigerians pls? The white men left us since 1960 and we can't still let them go? Every Nigerian musical video must have half-clad white or fair girls dancing up n down to fool the gullible fans, sighsssssss. Goodmorning Nigeria!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2012
More pics.

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: very nice,he sees himself as a nigerian and has asslimated into our culture kudos,if there is a first black judge,first black anything we go into an o..rg.y.big ups to him,if nigeria becomes multi cultural and more racially intergrated we could learn and become better..and haters u guys are tribalists,racists ,its too early in the morning to pray to the devil.
ehie, in as much as I love what you said, but we shouldn't be dancing azonto like Jesus Christ just arrived Lagos naa...go to their land, our black brothers n sisters worked so hard to earn whatever honour they are decorated with, but here, once we see a white, Nigerians will start going GAGA- I wonder how the female corpers must had been fighting themselves to get him grin

He is welcomed to Nigeria, but I have to tell u that the guy is wise like an average Igbo trader trying all possible things to make money/famesmiley
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2012
when u go to the west and they treat u like shyte u cry,but u have no qualms insulting some one whose only crime is being ethuastic abt ur country,you have divisions in ur clans,in ur tribes,in ur churches,in ur religion...really a terrible way to exist,hate,greed,selfishness in every fiber in ur being,and u wonder why God isnt in nigeria?well its because satan rules
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Freiburger(m): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews: This guy must have an Igbo blood in him grin cos he is trying to utilize the fact that Nigerians worship whites to scoop popularity and cash from this oil-rich country called Nigeria. Smart guy...
Yea that is why it will be easy for him to scoop people like you because of your mindset.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2012
Hm! I shouldn't have been surprised. Because some white people did xyz, therefore Mohammed Jammal is xyz.

Racism works both ways.

It's quite common here.

Because an igbo person did xyz, therefore all igbo people are xyz.

Because a yoruba person did xyz, therefore all yoruba people are xyz.

Would you have been complaining if this was a picture of Basketmouth at orientation camp
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: when u go to the west and they treat u like shyte u cry,but u have no qualms insulting some one whose only crime is being ethuastic abt ur country,you have divisions in ur clans,in ur tribes,in ur churches,in ur religion...really a terrible way to exist,hate,greed,selfishness in every fiber in ur being,and u wonder why God isnt in nigeria?well its because satan rules

God bless you.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Meddler(f): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Help me tell them oh.

They keep forgetting Foreigners are NOT human beings like us Nigerians. They just refuse to grasp the elevated position these people occupy in the hierarchy of living things. undecided

Sisi pls stop ure killing me here hahahahahahaaha. grin grin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by nneh1(f): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2012
ogbeche77: Which camp & which batch did he serve?
. Jamb question.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Freiburger(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2012
Nigerians and their mentality, half breed Nigerians are not welcomed by their own people, and you still see Nigerians scattered abroad doing every terrible thing they can for survival.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews: ehie, in as much as I love what you said, but we shouldn't be dancing azonto like Jesus Christ just arrived Lagos naa...go to their land, our black brothers n sisters worked so hard to earn whatever honour they are decorated with, but here, once we see a white, Nigerians will start going GAGA- I wonder how the female corpers must had been fighting themselves to get him grin

He is welcomed to Nigeria, but I have to tell u that the guy is wise like an average Igbo trader trying all possible things to make money/famesmiley
ur mind and mine arent the same,where u see negativity in everything ,i see posivity,where u r suspicious and petty,i give everything a chance,and see the bigger picture,unfortunately.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2012
cap28: nigerians will forever remain slaves of whitey - why is this a big deal, no white person celebrates anything you do but you celebrate when a white person goes to the toilet keep sucking on those white nuts hope you enjoy them - fools

gbam!
+5000 Likes
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Freiburger:
Yea that is why it will be easy for him to scoop people like you because of your mindset.
I am a fan of whites cos to me, they are creative, especially in science, engineering n technology, those r d reasons I fancy them, but what m saying is we should love them and not make them look superior by worshipping them pls...accepting and appreciating someone is quite diff from worshipping someone. Most Nigerians worship whites even after the slavery n its bad, shows inferiority complex and self-hate
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by 5much(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2012
congrats white naija.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by aurenflani: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2012
MrCL: Fools be calling this sand niggger white, in America he'd be a cab driver...Nigerians are so foolish, worshipping anything with lighter skin....idiots all of you.

Graduate of business school in london a taxi driver in us? Did you really think or posted here just so not to be left behind by your jealous co-travelers? Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2012
A question popped into my mind while reading the comments on this thread.

Barrack Obama had a Kenyan father, yet he is President of the US. I wonder if someone like Mohammed Jammal, if he is competent, can ever become President of Nigeria. Will people be able to see beyond his skin colour

(Note: Lebanese Nigerians have been in Nigeria for over a hundred years).

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by ektbear: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews: This guy must have an Igbo blood in him grin cos he is trying to utilize the fact that Nigerians worship whites to scoop popularity and cash from this oil-rich country called Nigeria. Smart guy...

cheesy grin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Freiburger(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2: A question popped into my mind while reading the comments on this thread.

Barrack Obama had a Kenyan father, yet he is President of the US. I wonder if someone like Mohammed Jammal, if he is competent, can ever become President of Nigeria. Will people be able to see beyond his skin colour
You are so funny, Nigerians will see that as a new colony tactics grin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by tompat86(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2012
1st man:I SAY JAMAAL IS WHITE
2nd man:I SAY NA AFIN JOOR
1st man:I GO SCATTER BOTTLE 4 UR HEAD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2nd man:JAMAAL SEE WETIN U DON CAUSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2: A question popped into my mind while reading the comments on this thread.

yes we will vote for him if we see truly that he has Nigeria at hrt n by all means wants to join honestly to uplift Nigeria n not just to scoop popularity/money in Nigeria using his skin colour difference
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2012
$tunna:
Where is the white person in that picture...? i see a bunch of black people and a brown guy who look Lebanese in front of them...but no white person; so...please put up the picture of the white person so we can see or get a clearer picture!!

This reminds me of the movie White Hunters that was recommended to me by one of the top Actress in it and i watched it from beginning to end and could not find one single white person!! lolzzz
i tell ya, dat film is a load of crap. The only person dat looked like something close to a foreigner in dat movie is dat lebanese(or not?) fat phuck dat ini edo married in d movie, the one they went to market together. The rest are nigerians forming fake accent to me.
Nigerians are absolutely silly..
I'm still trying to deal with nigeria's slave mentality of worshiping the white men, but this one?? Oh Lawd! Any light skinned mofo whether from d middle belt, fulani, lebanon, niger,..nigerians now regard as white and they give same reverence. Gosh! Absolute bullshi.t.
White nigerian my yansh! Really disgusting!
And to think it even made news...undecided
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews: yes we will vote for him if we see truly that he has Nigeria at hrt n by all means wants to join honestly to uplift Nigeria n not just to scoop popularity/money in Nigeria using his skin colour difference

Questions: How do you know that Mohammed Jammal doesn't have " Nigeria at hrt n by all means wants to join honestly to uplift Nigeria" and how do you know he's "just to scoop popularity/money in Nigeria using his skin colour difference"?

Question 2: What ethnic group, or as some people here say "tribe", would you use to classify him?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Exponental(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2012
There were whites in my set too.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Brezzybone(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2012
la furia:
do you know what dual citizenship is? from the post, is all about someone who is a foreigner and has the choice to serve or not. u dont have gradute from a nigeria uni to serve so long as u are a nigeria and he is, born in jos and attended secondary sch there. he is no better than other corpers, he didnt say so and beside he served in nasarawa camp and not lagos or abj where most 'nigerians' walk their way to. u think he will be given prefential treatment because it was stated? why didnt the guy seek for nysc exemption becos he is 'white'. wetin make u dey provoke for simple matter. the source is a blog not a nigerian paper sef. u guys will just over blow issue as if the guy was given a national award.
grin
the guy particpated in almost everything in camp and even stayed in hostel e tru out the camping period, whats the hype abt?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by postemail: 7:31am On Dec 07, 2012
shymexx: How's the Lebanese raghead, white??

Nigerians are so gullible smfdh...

I bet that was how the Chagoury family was able to make billions off oil wells in Nigeria with their fake-white-skin...

Lebanon is hell-on-earth a la worse than Nigeria, muthaphuck this bootleg Arab prick! undecided undecided

If someone writes the same about you... You'd shout racism. You dont really need to comment if you don't have any significant contribution!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2012

not with the current crop of nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos / NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / Kano Corper Spends 1.3Million On Projects (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.