Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper (40604 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Blackteeth(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2012
Anyone who says that Mohamed Jamal is not white should follow him to a 1950's restaurant in America and see whether he gets served or not. That's the true test of whiteness. grin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2012
First of all he's not white, he is of Arab descent, secondly I know PLENTY of he's 'kind' who hold Nigerian cicizenship and am sure a few have served in NYSC before so I doubt he is the first either. Abi na bcus him be celebrity?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by on3simus: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2012
jim jones: the idiotic youths el-rufai spoke of are on the lose again. a person of middle-eastern origin is not considered white by any stretch of imagination. smh..

He is Asian.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Two4Two(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2012
Why is he in the front. Is he the squad leader or they singled him out for show.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by deezee08(f): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2012
undecidedNa wa 4 nigerians O, dnt understand Ɣ peeps are unnecessaraly hating on d guy, d story was reported cos its a̶̲̥̅̊ unique occurence, Ὼ̴̩̩̩̥☀̤̈​̣̇t as if he was given a̶̲̥̅̊ national award 4 being white...peeps should stop all dis racist rants abeg

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by hardbody: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2012
2pence: He just finished doing his time @ Keffi Orientation camp Nasarrawa State, Batch C though !

Lol @ finished 'doing his time'. Sounds like an ex-convict recently released from prison.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Akbee(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Hmmm quiet strange,so even for dis kind ugly situation foreigners still love naija.i hope he said that wholeheartly and not out of mere sentiment.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by item1: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2012
[size=18pt]Until the day the eyes of some Black man will cease to see the colour on the skin of any body but will see the strength of his contributions till then ......................[/size]

Less I forget please ---[b][/b]check him very well oo hope he is not a BOKO-insider
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by omoolutl: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by fuke(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2012
freecocoa: Where is he from please?

I'm asking cos I don't understand how he ended up being Nigerian, him mama born come abandon am for naija or wetin?

Simple.

His parents are white.

Born in Nigeria and decided not to be anything but Nigerian.

I love this even when real Nigerians are running away.

Welcome Oyibo Nigerian
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2012
Ok! And my niece is first mixed chick that after graduation she decided to go for NYSC in Nigeria. Oya y'all should clap for her.

Btw why is he standing alone upfront? He farted?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by century106: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2012
[size=16pt]Please and Please he is not the first white to undergo NYSC; We had more than 3 whites studying with us in Uniport during our years there and they later went on to do NYSC with us... Before any claims, check records okay... Anita is white, she finished from Uniport and she served so are the 2 others I know. I just don't know their whereabout for now.[/size]
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by VirginFinder: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2012
Blog marketing!

Some mods are paid/bribed to facilitate the movement of mundane topics to the frontpage.

Corruption on Nairaland.

Shame!!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2012
fuke:

Simple.

His parents are white.

Born in Nigeria and decided not to be anything but Nigerian.

I love this even when real Nigerians are running away.

Welcome Oyibo Nigerian

Crap! I heard y'all back there adores white folks including the albinos. If you had gotten visas you gonna be saying something else other than talking about Nigerians overseas running away.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2012
edreesabiodun: He's white. He's better than you.
[s][quote author=edreesabiodun] He's white. He's better than you. Hey whats special about white? Do dey have 2heads or are they not human beings?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2012
Anyone born in Nigeria is a Nigerian, and yes there are many white Nigerians, I do have a couple of them as friends, there is no biggie there.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews:

Read his profile, the coloured guy (not white though), seem to have a rich parentage, now tell me, how many charity organization helping people in Jos has he initiated. At least it won't be too difficult for him to initiate one- gather his coloured and white friends from his school, form something like: Friends of Jos, and start contributing to Nigeria nation building and upliftment, but he rushed into entertainment first to gain popularity with his skin colour to scoop cash grin that guy is an Igbo guy jareh with coloured skin
so in essence he needs to validate his existence for ur almighty approval?who died and made u king.i say it africans are the worst racists.if the slave trade was the other round,they would be no white man in the west,not to talk about a white man ruling them

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by mich2012: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2012
Why is he calling himself white? He is probably from Libya or Tunisia. Oh, Nigeria my country, why was he put in front of all other corpers in the parade?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2012
Platoon Commander.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2012
if reality was the other way round,and blacks were the superpower,whites taken as slaves would be forced back to their colonies,maybe that is why God made us the bottom feeders

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by staaari: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2012
Gullible Africans!!!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by bolayei: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2012
ok the guy is not white..., even ransome noah white pass am, and who said he is not nigerian? The guy is nigerian like any other nigerian the big deal is 'how many nigerians study abroad then go back to nigeria for youth corp?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Godmann(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2012
When will my people grow up and see the equality of all races. When will the slavery and colonisation effects leave the minds of my people
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2012
The guy was called the "first white Nigerian youth corper" (which is untrue) and people are going crazy saying it means Nigerians are worshipping white people.

Justice Aloma Mukhtar is called the first female Chief Justice of Nigeria, does that mean that Nigerians are worshipping females?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by MissOpe(f): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmm People dey Beef The White Guy.... Simply Becos they haven't achieved what he has achieved........I decree to any one here today dat ur destination shall be greater dan ur location.... Say amen if u want....i say My AMENNNNNNNN

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2012
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO CHANNEL YOUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. WHAT THIS GUY IS DOING IS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WOMEN OR MEN DO. USE WHAT IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO GAIN WHAT YOU NEED. YOU SEE WOMEN SHOWING OFF THEIR BEST BODY PARTS BE IT YANSH OR CLEAVAGE. ANYWAY BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE GUY IS WHITE. YEAH I KNOW YOU ALL ARE CAUGHT UP IN THE RACIST EUROPEAN CLASSIFICATION OF NAMING SOME PEOPLE ARABS BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT ARABS ARE CAUCASIANS. ARAB IS A SUB-CLASSIFICATION THAT WHITEY CREATED TO MAKE HIMSELF THE UBER-SUPERIOR PERSON ON EARTH. HOWEVER ARABS ARE CAUCASIANS. DUDE IS WHITE.

AND ALL THAT ASIDE, I HAVE SEEN NUMEROUS VIDEOS OF THIS GUY, I HAVE READ HIS SPIRIT. THE BOY IS A NICE HUMBLE NIGERIAN WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE WHITE. HE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN NIGERIA. WHEN I SCHOOLED IN NIGERIA THERE WERE MANY PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN MY SCHOOL, EVEN EUROPEAN WHITEY. THEY LOOK WHITE BUT HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THEIR COUNTRY BEFORE. THEY SPEAK MORE NIGERIAN THAN ME AND YOU, THEY EAT ONLY NAIJA FOODS, THEIR BROKEN ENGLISH WILL PUT YOU TO SHAME ETC ETC. THESE ARE NIGERIANS. YOU ARE WHERE YOU WERE BORN AND RAISED NOT WHERE YOUR PARENTS COME FROM. CUT THE GUY SOME SLACK. HE IS MORE NIGERIAN THAN ANY OF YOU CAN EVER BE.

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2012
nneh1: . Jamb question.
Crawl back to your hole.. Must you comment
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Classicalman(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2012
He is not white (caucasian). He is Arab and is a cousin to the Boko haramites. grin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by elbinmanny(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2012
So na bad thing say the albino decide to come serve?
But why them for post am to naijanistan na?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2012
You can imagine, they didn't say the best youth corper, or the superior youth corper; they only said the first white youth corper and people are going crazy. Why didn't they go crazy when they said "Jonathan is the first south-south president" or "Yar'Adua is the first graduate to become president"?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2012
He is not White. he is Arab and they are not White in the real sense of the term. He is actually Black Moorish
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by frevangel(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2012
Africans/Blacks are more racist than any other people in the world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / How Can One Change PPA? / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.