Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper (40605 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Nigerians here dancing azonto that white ppl, coloured ppl, asians all like u, let me bring this to ur notice: China just announced that starting from next year, it will allow free visa entry to citizens of 45 countries including US, canada n all EU nations to pass tru Beijing n no African nation was inclyded in d eligible countries for this free offer, but here in nigeria, we worship chinese ppl, welcome them n all, so tell me who is deceiving who? I knw what some wud say to dis but do knw that nigeria is one of china's highest buyers n patronage
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Awoofawo(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2012
edreesabiodun: He's white. He's better than you.

does one need to look far to see a modern time slave. If you a blackman, you are serious disgrace to you mother and tribe as a whole. Your inferior complex is real down in the sh!t of self-hate. I'm black and I'm proud of it..... Being white don't made you better than me in anyway..... Mr go on your knee you need deliverance!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2:

Questions: How do you know that Mohammed Jammal doesn't have " Nigeria at hrt n by all means wants to join honestly to uplift Nigeria" and how do you know he's "just to scoop popularity/money in Nigeria using his skin colour difference"?

Question 2: What ethnic group, or as some people here say "tribe", would you use to classify him?
its projection,its the way he would act if he was in jamal 's shoes,thats why he "thinks" that is what jamal is doing,just ranting of a twisted and wasted mind,dont bother u learn nothing from him,becos he has nothing in him

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by egbeman1: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2012
2pence: Mohammed Jammal AKA ‘White Nigerian’ is a 25 year old graduate with both a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Global Management from London Metropolitan University and Regents Business School London. He was born in the City of Jos, Plateau State where he completed his secondary school.
Jammal joined Nigerian entertainment industry whilst studying in London. His debut performance was as a guest comedian on the AY Live in London’s 02 indigo show in 2010.

He’s also performed in different shows including AY Live (London, Abuja, Lagos, Asaba), Lord of the Ribs with Basket Mouth in Abuja, Nigeria @ 50 in Trafalgar Square, London, P-Square’s Album Launch in Lagos, Harp Rhythm Unplugged, Crack Ur Ribs and many more.

Jammal recently moved into the music industry collaborating with artists JJC and Terry Tha Rapman and released popular club songs in 2011 rapping in both Hausa and Pidgin English single called “Taka Rawa” His latest effort is a single titled Dirty Wine, the single made it to the No. 1 spot on Wazobia FM and No 10. On MTV's top 10 Afro beats songs.

‘White Nigerian’ is currently in the NYSC Orientation Camp in Nasarawa State Central Nigeria. Jammal is arguably the first ever full "White" or Nigerian participate in the National Youth Service Corp scheme, a programme established to expose young Nigerians to cultures and people they would not otherwise have contemplated knowing. NYSC came into being in Nigeria in the 70's.
‘White Nigerian’ Jammal does not have dual citizenship. In his words ‘Nigeria is the only country I know. It is my homeland and with all its challenges it is a place that will make substantial progress if we all decide to commit ourselves to his betterment’

http://kayodeogundamisi..com/

I don't know why people like comcluding without proper findings. I served in Lag Batch c 2009 and we had a white corper. Infact, during my CDs at Muri Okunola, Eti Osa, another white corper frequented there.
Abeg make una research before concluding.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2012
Someone mentioned award and that reminded me;

We've had lebanese nigerians who've received national honours awards (eg, the former chief executive of 7up, can't remember his name), would you say that the award ceremony shouldn't have been shown on tv because he is not black Probably, giving him the award or showing it on tv means that we are worshipping whites

A lebanese nigerian businessman served on the Vision 2010 committee. He probably shouldn't have been appointed because he is not black (we don't want people to think that we are worshipping whites, now do we?).

Lebanese nigerians have served on the NBBF, the NFA, etc.

Indeed, one of the most passionate members of the NFA that we have ever had is John Mastourodes (a Greek Nigerian) who would even spend his personal funds to assist the Green Eagles and Leventis United. Well, he shouldn't have been appointed, so that it wouldn't seem like we are worshipping whites.

Smh.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews: Nigerians here dancing azonto that white ppl, coloured ppl, asians all like u, let me bring this to ur notice: China just announced that starting from next year, it will allow free visa entry to citizens of 45 countries including US, canada n all EU nations to pass tru Beijing n no African nation was inclyded in d eligible countries for this free offer, but here in nigeria, we worship chinese ppl, welcome them n all, so tell me who is deceiving who? I knw what some wud say to dis but do knw that nigeria is one of china's highest buyers n patronage
is it because Nigerians in china,guanzhou precisely engage in drugs and crime,is that why china is not giving us a free pass?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2012
la furia: no one is celebrating white here. have u ever seen or heard a foreigner serve in nigeria? no. if there was no picture, most of you will ask for evidence. nigerian studying abroad is not news but a foreigner, even from ghana coming to study here in nigeria is news. we can pretend and form superiority complex here but we know the reality grin grin.
stfu, there are several west african immigrants schooling in Nigeria. Most of them carry Nigerian passports, born and bred in Nigeria. But you won't know cos they are dark skinned and not chicken skin like this Arab guy that calls himself white. They also speak Yoruba, Hausa, igbo and pidgin.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2:

Questions: How do you know that Mohammed Jammal doesn't have " Nigeria at hrt n by all means wants to join honestly to uplift Nigeria" and how do you know he's "just to scoop popularity/money in Nigeria using his skin colour difference"?

Question 2: What ethnic group, or as some people here say "tribe", would you use to classify him?

Read his profile, the coloured guy (not white though), seem to have a rich parentage, now tell me, how many charity organization helping people in Jos has he initiated. At least it won't be too difficult for him to initiate one- gather his coloured and white friends from his school, form something like: Friends of Jos, and start contributing to Nigeria nation building and upliftment, but he rushed into entertainment first to gain popularity with his skin colour to scoop cash grin that guy is an Igbo guy jareh with coloured skin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews:

Read his profile, the coloured guy (not white though), seem to have a rich parentage, now tell me, how many charity organization helping people in Jos has he initiated. At least it won't be too difficult for him to initiate one- gather his coloured and white friends from his school, form something like: Friends of Jos, and start contributing to Nigeria nation building and upliftment, but he rushed into entertainment first to gain popularity with his skin colour to scoop cash grin that guy is an Igbo guy jareh with coloured skin

Ok, with the reference to igbo in your last sentence, I see why it's pointless to continue this discussion with you.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: its projection,its thhe way he would act if he was in jamal shoes,thats why he "thinks" that is what jamal is doing,just ranting of a twisted and wasted mind,dont bother u learn nothing from him,becos he has nothing in him
I am airing my opinion like everyone else n u calling me names when I have never used any bad word(s) on u shows how enlightened and wise u are. Let me assume the insult is a boomerang, so keep catching ur fun madam
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2012
If he was born in nigeria wats d hyping abt.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2012
freshdude: chai..9ja youths don suffer. because one arab graduated and came to serve in Nigeria he is now important. angry angry u guyz need to emancipate urselves from mental slavery.

Bob Marley tinz...u just gave me a pointer on what to slam hard as I drive to work this bright Friday morning in my 5-sera beema!!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2:

Ok, with the reference to igbo in your last sentence, I see why it's pointless to continue this discussion with you.
I am only using the Igbo addition to let u know that he is trying to make money in Nigeria with his skin colour diff, that's it. Now convince me n others that he is doing sth to uplift and help the teeming population of starving Nigerian kids n youths from the region he came from. Dnt be upset, let's hear u out pls
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Clemzy16(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2012
I bet you this guy ain't 'whiter' than some Real Nigerian dude I've seen before. BTW, why was he standing alone in the picture?! I smell Inferiority complex.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Megabyts(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2012
jim jones: the idiotic youths el-rufai spoke of are on the lose again. a person of middle-eastern origin is not considered white by any stretch of imagination. smh..
How do you know he is middle-eastern? If u assume its by name then uve goofed.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews: I am only using the Igbo addition to let u know that he is trying to make money in Nigeria with his skin colour diff, that's it. Now convince me n others that he is doing sth to uplift and help the teeming population of starving Nigerian kids n youths from the region he came from. Dnt be upset, let's hear u out pls

1) That is exactly my point. What you are saying is that only igbo people try to make money, right? That tells me what kind of person you are.

2a) Can you show me proof that you are doing something to uplift the teeming population of starving Nigerian youths in your region? Also provide proof that you are not trying to make money.

2b) Can you show me proof that I am doing something to uplift the teeming population of starving Nigerian youths in my region? Also provide proof that I am not trying to make money.

2c) Can you show me proof that Goldie (the singer) is doing something to uplift the teeming population of starving Nigerian youths in her region? Also provide proof that she is not trying to make money.

2d) Can you show me proof that Mohammed Danjuma (the late comedian known as Funky Mallam) was doing something to uplift the teeming population of starving Nigerian youths in his region? Also provide proof that he was not trying to make money from his ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2012
Clemzy16: I bet you this guy ain't 'whiter' than some Real Nigerian dude I've seen before. BTW, why was he standing alone in the picture?! I smell Inferiority complex.
Read some comments here na n u can deduce how they were feeling standing beside Sir Lord Lugard the second to Nigeria grin if not for crude oil, white/asian/etc nations would have banished us from their lands n we are here worshipping them like they care abt us. No matter what they say or do, Nigerians are greatly gifted, see as our music industry is gradually surpassing American music, na small small shaa...technology is next and we must grab it by force like China did sooner some day.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2012
Clemzy16: I bet you this guy ain't 'whiter' than some Real Nigerian dude I've seen before. BTW, why was he standing alone in the picture?! I smell Inferiority complex.

Right, so he should never stand alone right? Hm! Did you also see the pic of him doing the frog hop?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2012
samfibby:

I think we dont get it. All the nysc is trying to do is make nigerians see that a nigerian of white race (lol) is proud to be part of the programme. The nysc was not a foreign idea, it was ours and the guy is simply glad to be part of it. If we had made the country better for ourselves, by now, a lot of foreigners would be queuing to be in that guy's shoe. Nigerians, please believe in your country, only then will others respect you.

I agree with you . . . But the NYSC is not the only way or proof to establish that belief-in-country. Most of the politicians ravaging the nation, I dare say passed through the programme.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by crazygod(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2012
I'm the 1st 'black' man to f**k a 'white' chick. E no enter front page o. This one na partiality of the highest order
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2012
They want to apply different standards for him, simply because he is not black skinned. Smh!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by OME1(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2012
does this make sense??
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by tellwsdom: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2012
He is white??....You are dumbb.sad
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2012
naptu2:

1) That is exactly my point. What you are saying is that only igbo people try to make money, right? That tells me what kind of person you are.

2a) Can you show me proof that you are doing something to uplift the teeming population of starving Nigerian youths in your region? Also provide proof that you are not trying to make money.

2b) Can you show me proof that I am doing something to uplift the teeming population of starving Nigerian youths in my region? Also provide proof that I am not trying to make money.

2c) Can you show me proof that Goldie (the singer) is doing something to uplift the teeming population of starving Nigerian youths in her region? Also provide proof that she is not trying to make money.

2d) Can you show me proof that Mohammed Danjuma (the late comedian known as Funky Mallam) was doing something to uplift the teeming population of starving Nigerian youths in his region? Also provide proof that he was not trying to make money from his ethnicity.
Good, good. For the questions u asked me, check my signature or my profile. I started IFF (Inspired Friends Foundation) when I was just an ordinary student from my meagre student savings by organizing my friends in school, and we did a little we could back then- prison visitation, motherless babies home visitation, community service for free...and we continued gradually before we graduated and most of us scattered all over the country n across border, but right now, I am restrateging again and even before now, some time last year, I n a sibling sponsored free scholarship for secondary school students in my community (registering them for WAEC/NECO), at least 17 in number n its an annual scholarship before that my sibling died earlier this year in a car crash.

Now to goldie and others, that's their business and they aren't being hyped like this coloured man trying to win fame via his skin-colour difference. U get me point?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by mu2sa2: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2012
We all know that in nigeria any light-skin person is "oyibo". I had neighours who called their daughter oyibo because she is light in complexion. This guy is called "white nigerian" because of his light skin. Shikena. His participation in the NYSC programme is news because he is the first ever non-black person to do the national service. He may be nigerian by naturalization - I dont know. Kudos to him for he could hav easily refused to do NYSC for one reason or other but came back from London to go to that stinking orientation camp. How many children of privileged nigerians will go for NYSc if they could dodge it?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by sweetnigga(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2012
He does not have dual citizenship ni ? Him fall from up with that name JAMMAL ? Is it not india name ?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by abbakacici: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2012
Actually he is not the first. Non Nigeria to do nysc during my nysc dat 2011 I met a yeomen,Lebanese girl and also half ukerain half libya guy who was born in kano, so it not a big deal because they are born and raise in nigeria did they primary and secondary in nigeria and the country they know and called home is nigeria ; and is not everbody that is willing to leave his parent , family and friend to another country just because of a better paid
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2012
1) We've seen pics of other celebrities in NYSC uniform on the front page of nairaland, but Mohammed Jammal's shouldn't be there because he is white skinned.

2) We've seen other nigerian comedians use their ethnicity as part of their stage character, eg Mohammed Danjuma (Funky Mallam), Holy Mallam, the hundreds of Waffi comedians, but Mohammed Jammal should not do the same because he is white skinned.

3) He can't even take a personal photograph (he must stand in a group), simply because he is white skinned.

4) We must hate him, or else we will be tagged "white worshippers". We must hate him simply because he is white skinned.

5) Because he is white skinned, he must be guilty. And held responsible for slavery, racism, etc.

6) Because he is white skinned, he must show evidence of charity work before he is allowed to work for a living (a standard not applicable to other nigerians).

Smh!

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by myners007: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2012
WHAT A SHAME FOR U TO CALL AN ARAB CLOWN A WHITE.PLS GO N UPDATE UR KNOWLEDGE N STOP DIS CHARLATAN WORK OF YOURS
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by sweetnigga(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2012
DailyNews: Nigerians here dancing azonto that white ppl, coloured ppl, asians all like u, let me bring this to ur notice: China just announced that starting from next year, it will allow free visa entry to citizens of 45 countries including US, canada n all EU nations to pass tru Beijing n no African nation was inclyded in d eligible countries for this free offer, but here in nigeria, we worship chinese ppl, welcome them n all, so tell me who is deceiving who? I knw what some wud say to dis but do knw that nigeria is one of china's highest buyers n patronage
they have already acheived what they wanted from africans. They need other continents, remember china is highly business incline.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2012
sweetnigga: they have already acheived what they wanted from africans. They need other continents, remember china is highly business incline.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / How Can One Change PPA? / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.