Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? (2646 Views)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Rebellious(f): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2008
My ladies in the house this is for you. Though I'm a woman too, this question has been bothering me for a while. Why do some women infatuated with bad boys? By bad boys, I mean those who are rude to everyone and curse. I mean, look at most female celebrities and what not. Is it because they feel they (the women) can change them to good guys or what?
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2008
I guess they have this fairy tale and mills and boon belief they will change them. As for me bad boys will attract bad women, no matter how "innocent" the woman might look.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2008
'Good' guys are too boring. Life is too short.

'Bad' boys know how to have fun and take you to the edge. . . . . . you know warram saying grin grin grin its all about adrenalin

As long as he's not so bad that he ends up in jail or attempts to beat me then its all good.

Plus 'bad' boys have a shed load or charisma and spunk!!!!!!!! THAT. . . . . ladies and gentlemen. . . . . . . is what turns me on. that if there is something intelligent and smart going on in his brain grin grin grin

As for the ones that are rude and cuss, its safe to say they are plain idiots! cool
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

'Bad' boys know how to have fun and take you to the edge. . . . . . you know warram saying grin grin grin its all about adrenalin

As long as he's not so bad that he ends up in jail or attempts to beat me then its all good.

Plus 'bad' boys have a shed load or charisma and spunk!!!!!!!! THAT. . . . . ladies and gentlemen. . . . . . . is what turns me on. that if there is something intelligent and smart going on in his brain grin grin grin

As for the ones that are rude and cuss, its safe to say they are plain idiots! cool
you have spoken well o cool
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by uspry1(f): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
Check the following existing thread that I have provided many existing links applying to this question you post I already answered at below:

Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=101280.0.html
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by adekennis(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
@post
because them know say we are fun to be with grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i will still remain bad boy 4 ever cheesy wink grin
enuf efizi kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by iice(f): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Gbam!
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by naijadiva2(f): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

theu're good when you're young trying to have fun but when its time to get serious, then you get yourself a good boy that will help you keep your life together and in line.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by adeboo(f): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2008
I think its all depending on the age of the woman.
When i was younger, i was very interested in the excitement and i wasnt looking to settle down so i didnt really care.

But now that i am older and i wanna settle down, i do really mind who i date.
I wanna leave all that madness behind and settle for the good one.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
the bad boys are so so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and phenomenal.
the good ones are dull,dull,dull and boriiiiiiiing.
however,i wud go for a bad boy with a good heart inside. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by outlawcum4(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2008
the bad boyz rockz while it's always cool as snow putting up witha good one's, i ain't that bad anywayz,
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2008
ifyalways:

however,i would go for a bad boy with a good heart inside. kiss

u no warrrrram saying . . . . .

naija_diva:

theu're good when you're young trying to have fun but when its time to get serious, then you get yourself a good boy that will help you keep your life together and in line.

if you marry good guy. . . . . . . . then divorce is a knocking babes. Last time i checked you'll need all da spice you can get to make the marriage work if it's with a straight-laced goody shoes. A sensible, hot, smoking bad boy will turn you into a funky granma. u feel me. . . . grin cool

ibkaye:

you have spoken well o cool

iice:

Gbam!

am glad am not the only with butterflies for the smooth operator cool grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by naijadiva2(f): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2008
if you marry good guy. . . . . . . . then divorce is a knocking babes. Last time i checked you'll need all da spice you can get to make the marriage work if it's with a straight-laced goody shoes. A sensible, hot, smoking bad boy will turn you into a funky granma. u feel me. . . .

gurl you are too much cheesy. you can still find a good guy with with lots of flava in him. the bads one may be more exciting but he may want to go and hook up with someone else cuz to him that's what having fun is all about even when he's married.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2008
naija_diva:

girl you are too much cheesy. you can still find a good guy with with lots of flava in him. the bads one may be more exciting but he may want to go and hook up with someone else because to him that's what having fun is all about even when he's married.

see this is where you are soooooooo wrong!

this is the only time am sure that two bads can make a right wink

We obviously won't have the same level of badness but we go compliment   grin

The reason they leave is because the wife is too cool and probably tries to hold them back.
I agree there are times you would want to take things slow. Thats when all the communication takes ova.
But having said that a bad boy is always a bad boy. Fun for life. grin

A bad boy doesn't cheat. . . . .  . a loser does. There is a difference. Don't confuse the original bad boys with the millenium ones grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by naijadiva2(f): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
The reason they leave is because the wife is too cool and probably tries to hold them back.

the reason they leave is because they expect the woman to remain the same way the day they met, which is impossible.

A bad boy doesn't cheat. . . . . . a loser does.

true.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2008
naija_diva:

the reason they leave is because they expect the woman to remain the same way the day they met, which is impossible.

Both evolve and integrate into each other. This is part of a good marriage. Have you noticed when couples are together for a length of time they start to morph into each other? This also happens to their personalities.

One reason they would leave may because this is not happening. The wife is becoming stagnant.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by stag: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
mmmmmmm,
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Nautillus(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2008
Question . . . . . .whats the definition of a "Bad boy"?? to all you gals??

Becos the literal translation's subjective you know . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2008
Thats how ladies' minds work and thats what we use against them.
Not only that, We get more women to hang out with us to get more women.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by zheroes(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2008
Good' guys are too boring.

'Bad' boys know how to have fun and take you to the edge. . . . . .    its all about adrenalin

Plus 'bad' boys have a shed load or charisma and spunk!!!!!!!!   THAT. . . . .  ladies and gentlemen. . . . . . .  is what turns me on.  that if there is something intelligent and smart going on in his brain       

rightly so!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by TheSly: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2008
damn! so it pays to be bad! embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by creamdream: 4:14am On Feb 15, 2008
dumb adventure
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by mystikalb2(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2008
however,i would go for a bad boy with a good heart inside. Kiss

@ifyalways

i'm surprise 2 hear dis 4r u
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Frando29(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2008
ifyalways:

however,i would go for a bad boy with a good heart inside. kiss

You can't eat your cake and have it tongue
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by tommyex(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2008
I think its all depending on the age of the woman.
When i was younger, i was very interested in the excitement and i wasnt looking to settle down so i didnt really care.

But now that i am older and i want to settle down, i do really mind who i date.
I want to leave all that madness behind and settle for the good one.

Some bad boys are intelligent oo,I have met some real smart 1s.
I guess Naja made a point about foolish 1s,Infact some of d shy looking good guys are dumb even when dey seem 2 have beta results in skool

Mayb Naja n Naija need 2 redefine bad n good guys sha

Talkin about NAIJA
hey wer did u carry dat ur sexy butt 2 sweet hun??u knw i hav missed u so so much,hope u chiilin?holla
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by sosilly4b(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2008
Guyz!Una don hear dem?Guess it's time we started showing the bad in us.Noted and thanks.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by topkin(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2008
@ poster
Because the women are bad themselves, period!!!
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by tboy1(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2008
Can any of the ladies please tell me example of the things this so called bad boys do, cause im still so confused , is it the way he's gettin his money,he's cheatin ways, he's criminal activities, he's comin home late evrytime, please someone should explain 2 me.

N.B
I've noticed Loads of guys here think they're bad boys because they probably sleep wit different ladies
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2008
ever noticed many HOT girls round cultists on campuses?

thats just it, it's hard to understand but thats the way it is, maybe cos they feel secured
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by tommyex(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2008

thats just it, it's hard to understand but thats the way it is, maybe because they feel secured

yes oo,at skool level that is.
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by TheSly: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2008

cheesy true. . . .they wont even look @ u if u r the earnest typa guy. . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Some Women Like 'bad' Boys? by minto(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2008
I'm sooo good and my babes love me so  cool. Let others stay away with their bad dreams.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? / Indiscriminate Kissing May Cause Sore Throat - Medical Doctor / Most Handsome Footballers On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.