Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? (2566 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by olapo(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
my parents feels ts dis-honoring to spend weekends with my fiance not even to talk of spending a night. i dont know if this is right. cos we cant simply do without each other. we both work on weekdays and the only time we get to see is on weekends. cant we just be together and plan our lives, wedding and have fun. we know we cant get married im my church with pregnancy so we are not being careless. im scared we will lose eachother if this restriction comes to pass.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by double08(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
before the introduction,dont you guyz spend weekends together
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by ufos77: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
Wetin you wan go do for weekend wey you never do since?
You better stay your papa house till them marry you. na your papa house you dey when he come ask for your hand, hold on till they hand over to him finally.
It adds respect to you and ur family. Never mind say una don dey do since despite being careful and church not going to wed you if pregnant.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by Spyker: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
If your parents object to it, try as much as you can to listen to them, if they approve, then you are free to do as you wish.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by doejohn: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
look, if his ur man den go do wat u want 2 do, enjoy
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by breathless(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
There`s a more valuable premium on d lady whose pants is seen less b4 marriage proper. The reason u see only on weekends is cos u`re not yet his wifey. I understand ur desire to b Mrs. , . . . . But trust me. dat which u cant seem 2 get enuf, go tire u. What`s d point of rushing 2 drink "water" wey be ya own. Except u`re in a competition wt someone else.
I implore 2 Listen 2 ur parents as someone advised. At least respect their opinion since dey are d one goin 2 give u away 2 ur man. If I were u, I`ll make him see no "panties" goin 4ward. That will make him speed up d rest of the process. Wedding na one day, marriage na lifetime (if u fit endure).
Wish u a blissfull marriage.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by tkb417(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
Did your parent put a tracker on ur body?

leave for his house in the morning on sat, return to ur house at night.
do same thing on sunday. is that not enuff?

must you sleep in his house? the sex must be good oh that u crave for the overnight experience

if ur parents are disturbing u, pack out na
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by funkybaby(f): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
tkb417:

Did your parent put a tracker on your body?

leave for his house in the morning on sat, return to your house at night.

must you sleep in his house? the sex must be good oh that u crave for the overnight experience

if your parents are disturbing u, pack out na

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by hbabe(f): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
@Tkb
Don't spoil this innocent couple o.
See as you dey give them your parole time-table. tongue
7am to 8pm daily. grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
@Tbk
bad belly tonguegrin she wants to see what she is gonna spend the rest of her life with
i am with her on that nobody wants a baby d. ick cheesy cheesy

@post
moving in with him when you two are not married--- -----i would say NO to that
me dont do co-habitation

spending weekends with him- - -yes, no big deal about that
but come to think of it,aint you both adults?
do your parents run your life for you?
this kinda sound childish(no offense)
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by funkybaby(f): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
y me:

@Tbk
bad belly tonguegrin she wants to see what she is gonna spend the rest of her life with
i am with her on that nobody wants a baby d. ick cheesy cheesy

after dem don do introduction?  undecided thats leaving it too late oh.

anyways, to each their own.

if na me:before we get to that phase of our loff, i will check the length, width, breadth, weight of the prick to be very sure it meets my specs.  grin  cool
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by hbabe(f): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2010
funkybaby:

after dem don do introduction? undecided thats leaving it too late oh.

if na me:before we get to that phase of our loff, i will check the length, width, breadth, weight of the prick to be very sure it meets my specs. grin cool
I agree with you. This should have been ticked off the list before the engagement.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
funkybaby:

after dem don do introduction? undecided thats leaving it too late oh.

if na me:before we get to that phase of our loff, i will check the length, width, breadth, weight of the prick to be very sure it meets my specs. grin cool
nah her tory be that, but she had berra go check it out right now
broken introduction is better than broken marraige

nah all this kind babe dey go f. . uck their driver because oga nor dey perform well for bed(no offense)
i am not against being holy o but at the same time i would love the f. .cuking to be thy bomb
i nor dey forbid bad thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by hbabe(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^I agree it is better to test before purchase, make person no go buy knocked engine.
Afterall, love begins in the bedroom.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by funkybaby(f): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2010
y me:

nah all this kind babe dey go f. . uck their driver because oga nor dey perform well for bed(no offense)
i am not against being holy o but at the same time i would love the f. .cuking to be thy bomb
i nor dey forbid bad thing cheesy cheesy

hehehehhehehehhe

i feel you oh jare grin grin grin

hbabe:

^^I agree it is better to test before purchase, make person no go buy knocked engine.
Afterall, love begins in the bedroom.

yes oh grin grin grin grin grin
i am totally in support of the motion  grin grin
i cant shout  grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by femmy2010(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2010
I do understand the point of view of your parents but the world has changed from what it hitherto was.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by olapo(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley i cant help laughing out loud!! thanks for the advice and insults and jokes, love u nairalanders u have a way of easing peoples tensions,
im going with tkb417

Did your parent put a tracker on your body?

leave for his house in the morning on sat, return to your house at night.

@ funkybaby, of course the s** is good, loll,
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by Ben13: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
lol
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by tosyne007(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
it's so suprising that u ladies have turned the poster's topic to "boy-friend valuation & capability" instead of giving her the advice she so much crave for. For a relationship at this stage, dont u all think all that must have been taken into consideration?

@poster, it's better u listen to ur parents cos we guys tend to love and cherish ladies that are not cheap. Popping in in weekends and going back home aint a bad idea either. u really dont have to spend the night in his place to hav fun. If the guy loves u so much as u claim, then he will understand and respect ur parents wishes.

About his valuation and capability, no one needs to know that except u, be good and a blissful marriage in adv
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2010
funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why u dey blow teeth na?

hbabe:

@Tkb
Don't spoil this innocent couple o.
See as you dey give them your parole time-table. tongue
7am to 8pm daily. grin
yeepa
see translation grin grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Tbk
bad belly , she wants to see what she is gonna spend the rest of her life with
i am with her on that nobody wants a baby d. ick

wetin be bad belle inside the matter

by the way, i dey fight u oh angry angry
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
tkb417:

wetin be bad belle inside the matter
nah big bad belle o  grin grin,the girl wan see the thing wey she wan spend the rest of her life with nah
instead of you to tell her to go ahead you dey put obstacle angry

by the way, i dey fight u oh angry angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked wetin i do? shocked
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by tkb417(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^
u dont know what u did aite?

no wahala.
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^come on baby let me in on what i did and i promise am ma fix it up a.s.a.p cry
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by funkybaby(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
olapo:

@ funkybaby, of course the s** is good, loll,

awwwww. correct girl! you have test run the package very well grin grin grin

do you have to tell your parents you are going to your bobo's place

you do not need us to tell you what lines you can come up with grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
Get married on time if you want to spend more time with him!
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by yme1(f): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^she needs to sample that thing left,right,middle,back,front first b4 the marriage tongue grin
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by honeric01(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
And what happens she ends up testing left, right, up, down and the guy fails to show his real color?

What if the guy decides to save the best for later?
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by geosofine: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2010
u dont hv to sleep ova, jus do dey do and u r good to go! wink, sharp sharp on d oda hand gt sum1 else to b doin u, sure dt wil please ur parents!!!! wink
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by oYaTo(m): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2010
funkybaby:

awwwww. correct girl! you have test run the package very well grin grin grin
shocked

funkybaby:

do you have to tell your parents you are going to your bobo's place
shocked shocked

funkybaby:

you do not need us to tell you what lines you can come up with grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by tkb417(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2010
y me:

^^^come on baby let me in on what i did and i promise am ma fix it up a.s.a.p cry
respond to what i sent to u first

then we u can shout truce; if u dont, its still armaggedon tongue
Re: Can I Spend Weekends With My Fiance After Introduction? by maxtum(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
@ Hbaby , make i first laugh jare grin grin

Na from this kain post you go know babe's wen like prick well well! leave your papa and mama house come go dey F**k for boi house!!

Hbaby i know say prick na your work!!!lol! lol!

well , as i would advice, if the prick is worth the over night risk! then go for it all night!.

Hbaby am still waiting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Word "darling" / Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? / Women Can Now Lockup Their Men's Joystick In Willy Jail With Padlocks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.