Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (85952 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2012
tellwsdom:

How far??...eat the food wey i keep for table..u hear??

You dey craze? Because you see people you dey form like say na you dey leave scraps of food instead of the other way round?

Get back in your cage until you are summoned to get your azz pounded!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ektbear: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2012
Can the original post be updated with the final results, so one doesn't have to browse through potentially 100 pages looking for it?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2012
Chei, see wetin I don miss.

Congratulations to the winner and other contestants. I can't help but notice a resemblance between the winner and my NL crush, the dashing and exquisitely stunning ogugua88. I must commend the moderator for taking on the thankless and daunting job of counting the inordinate votes spanning multitude of pages. And to all the participants, may Obatala continue to bless you.

By the way, 3202nd to comment.

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2012
Oahray: Yes... And Joan of Arc angry
buh at the moment am talking abt Achukwunet. Gerrit yet?
they are one and the same. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2012
ekt_bear: ?
Achukwu won, end of story!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2012
sexkillz:
who dey play? You see my teeth? undecided
no make we kill each other for here oo

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 12:53am On Dec 08, 2012
hornipipe: they are one and the same. wink
Gat proof?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Oahray: No mind am jor. If to get two packs for belle easy, why she get her own for up?
Huhn It's not easy na. But red is despirate to have more packs so he trains hard. Red I'm I lying? grin?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Oahray: Gat proof?
just wait till next year June.
Redmosquito:
no make we kill each other for here oo
Just tell me say you wan die.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by tellwsdom: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2012
@miguel:
Achukwu thanks for coming. That girl that came last....em..whats her name again.....abituary....ehen she is busy impersonating you they claim beauty queen wey dey no give am.is she ur PA.

bukahands(m), miss 9ja(f), Efemena_xy(f), Sweetlemon(f), Chizolum(f), ItsModella(f), Tashamania(f) Nikkimono(f), adaifeoma(f), uchamaranma(f), Nubiaan Queen(f), fukcwitme, Jenny20(f), oluchi jud(f), Lizzylois(f), l[b]ivialives(f)[/b] daisyella, Abbey_city(f), achukwunet(f), ivorybabe88(f), abiL(f), kay dibs(f), NessaFresh(f), Vanneni(f), 9ja'Blondie(f), Debbie Chelsea(f), fetimi1(m)

Bros, we wey organise this show sef, no see one gurl take undecided undecided # Na wa to u o sad sad
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Shugamania:

Maybe i would have if i'd seen this on time sef..
But seriously u try, just begin campaign for GEJ 4rm now against d 2015 presidential elections. All that talent has to yield money.
Thanks boo, I'm so honored! kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Vanneni: Huhn It's not easy na. But red is despirate to have more packs so he trains hard. Red I'm I lying? grin?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2012
hornipipe: just wait till next year June.
so you do not have proof and you are making claims. Show us the same thing which brought you to that conclusion.
You want me to believe you on credit.
No credit today, come tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:57am On Dec 08, 2012
Vanneni: Huhn It's not easy na. But red is despirate to have more packs so he trains hard. Red I'm I lying? grin?
well! I av increased my tempo to five per day.
Hopefully obatala will reward my hardwork with one more pack
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ektbear: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
Achukwu won, end of story!

The story is not complete until we know how many votes each contestant pulled.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 12:58am On Dec 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
Thanks boo, I'm so honored! kiss

Check your mail. I have more gist about another popular NL
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:58am On Dec 08, 2012
If i was around i would've voted ABIL!
She's not just the prettiest, she's the cutest and again she's very much around. I dont like voting for invisible people.
The 2nd prettiest is achukwu but i will take sweetlemon cos she has more overall attributes (height, shape etc) and not just face prettiness which achukwu has.
Achukwu is just like ogugua, babyface and that's all. Sadly nairalanders dont consider other things.
About itsmodella and cindy, i dont know how they got into the finals undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by HARDDON: 12:58am On Dec 08, 2012
Vanneni: No, I don't want to grow muscles on my shoulders and chest. But my brother does 50 @ a stretch though he doesn't do it everyday.

50 @ a stretch?

But crzly? Just , yus 50? He must be a very young boy... And itz kul he can manage 50@ his age .....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2012
Winner - achukwunet - 115 votes
2nd - Sweetlemon - 110 votes
3rd - Itsmodella - 32 votes
4th - Abil - 16 votes
5th - Cindyrella - 8 votes.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2012
ekt_bear:

The story is not complete until we know how many votes each contestant pulled.
Achukwu - 115

Sweetlemon - 110

ItsModella - 35

abiL - 16 (switched team to sweetlemon)

Cynderrala - 8 (No campaign manager for her)
Oahray: so you do not have proof and you are making claims. Show us the same thing which brought you to that conclusion.
You want me to believe you on credit.
No credit today, come tomorrow.
What is he saying grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ektbear: 1:00am On Dec 08, 2012
So how come that one photo that abiL posted earlier didn't make it to the final round? cheesy

It was pretty hot.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 1:00am On Dec 08, 2012
abiL:

Check your mail. I have more gist about another popular NL

Abeg, forward to mine. I want to join the gossip.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by tellwsdom: 1:01am On Dec 08, 2012
kandiikane:

You dey craze? Because you see people you dey form like say na you dey leave scraps of food instead of the other way round?

Get back in your cage until you are summoned to get your azz pounded!

Ogbanje undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 1:02am On Dec 08, 2012
kandiikane:

Abeg, forward to mine. I want to join the gossip.

If only we could have a three-way convo on NL
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by ektbear: 1:02am On Dec 08, 2012
Sweetlemon just needs to restrategize for next year and find a male campaign manager who can select pictures better for her.

It kinda seems like a no-brainer to me, but a woman's manager should be a man (and vice versa).

Anyway, thanks to the contestants for participating.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by HighChief4(m): 1:02am On Dec 08, 2012
achukwunet: good evening all. sorry about the late reply. i'm an intern for a crime publishing company associated with my college. it keeps me busy a few days a week.

firstly, i want to congratulate all the contestants. like any competition, there can only be one winner. however, we should all be honored that we were even considered for such a competition. i certainly am and hope all of you are too.

i want to thank the moderators and judges for their work. this thread is almost 100 pages, WOW! more strength to you.

lastly, to those who voted and participated. i appreciate all of you. i contested in miss nairaland in june and can honestly say that this edition had more energy. it was cool.

i saw the link for Flavour's "Black is Beautiful" as the official miss nairaland anthem. I SUPER AGREE! LOL! awesome song. awesome meaning. black is beautiful. we're all beautiful, inside and out. everyone jisie ike.

Your sister made mentioned of volunteering at the clinic during the Eze Nwanyi election and now you an intern. Your sister won miss nairaland previous round and now you are winning this round. Congratulations nwanyi oma.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2012
tellwsdom:

Bros, we wey organise this show sef, no see one gurl take undecided undecided # Na wa to u o sad sad
oboy dey game ooo. No come dey ginger me for here oooooo. No let me change am for you now oooo.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2012
hornipipe: What is he saying grin
lol... Simple english sentences. What's hard to understand there? Abi all the blood wey suppose dey ya head don enter ya pipe?
Oya tell me your native tongue lemme translate.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Tyche(m): 1:03am On Dec 08, 2012
omo_to_dun: Chei, see wetin I don miss.

Congratulations to the winner and other contestants. I can't help but notice a resemblance between the winner and my NL crush, the dashing and exquisitely stunning ogugua88. I must commend the moderator for taking on the thankless and daunting job of counting the inordinate votes spanning multitude of pages. And to all the participants, may Obatala continue to bless you.

By the way, 3202nd to comment

LWTMB. This guy don craze finish.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito: ask him where he buys his weed from
weed ke weed ni. He's just soo into it even when my mum complains that he over does it sometimes. He's already a very big guy and I duno why he wants to keep on building more muscles. Keeping fit I guess.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.