Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic (9703 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by mkmyers45(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes but no name was ascribed to d church. Simply becos catholics claim Peter as d first pope doesnt make him roman catholic.

Now that dosent also mean that he was not no?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2012
It seems the "protestee"(catholic) is now the protestant.

SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by UjSizzle(f): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
Lol this is funny
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
ijawkid: I have a feeling and it seems its true that most of the atheists we have around were ex-catholics....

Just my observation......if I'm wrong abeg make ona correct me.......

Because the way they fly out to defend the catholic church stupefies me.......

Smh!!!!!......

Brother you are wrong, This is just in fulfilment of the word of Christ in the parable of the weeding feast that " unbelivers and task collectors will be welcomed into the kingdom and occupy the first seat while you sons of the kingdom will be cast out". They read the world history and accept the true facts before them but you protestants will always see the TRUTH and alway protest against it just like your father Luther. Since they see the truth about history and accept it while you keep protesting against it, dont you think that they are more closer to the kingdon then you are.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=Lovethywilbedon][/quote]

From your comments I can conclude that the apostles and 1st century christians were protestants too.....

Because there form of worship and the traditions they upheld(just as Jesus laid down) are totally different from what the catholics practice......

If the apostles were alive today they'll be protestants too............

3 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by plappville(f): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
mkmyers45:

and who says the church started in Rome? Peter went to Rome toward the end of his life and there suffered martyrdom UNDER NERO. NO SOURCE describes the place of Peter's martyrdom as other than Rome. It seems most probable, on the whole, that Peter died a martyr's death IN ROME TOWARD THE CLOSE OF NERO'S REIGN, sometime AFTER the cessation of the general persecution.

“The Church here in Babylon, united with you by God’s election, sends you her greeting, and so does my son, Mark” (1 Pet. 5:13, Knox). Babylon is a code-word for Rome. It is used that way multiple times in works like the Sibylline Oracles (5:159f), the Apocalypse of Baruch (2:1), and 4 Esdras (3:1). Eusebius Pamphilius, in The Chronicle, composed about A.D. 303, noted that “It is said that Peter’s first epistle, in which he makes mention of Mark, was composed at Rome itself; and that he himself indicates this, referring to the city figuratively as Babylon.”

This is the tradition we are not to accept. You can´t do better than the Scripture can you?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by plappville(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
engrtee:

Is BIBLE in d bible?

I said back your claim with Scripture, what has that got to do with ur question if «bible is in the bible » another traditional♪♪♪ in display!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by plappville(f): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
proo212: This has been discussed severally here that Peter never stepped in Rome and his grave definitely is not in Rome...
Yes it has, but they will still come up with this claim.
You should know by now that the virus of tradition in the church is very effective, they will continue to argue what they cannot bkup with the Scripture.

That´s the effect of men tradition.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by mkmyers45(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
plappville:

This is the tradition we are not to accept. You can´t do better than the Scripture can you?

and 1peter 5:13 isnt?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Thank you very much. Ijawkid , But how come you dont see the word "PROTESTANTS" in the Bible or any where in the History of Mankind untill as late as 14th Century, ie during the time of Luther, this is 1,500 year after Christ.

[/quote]Thank you very much. Ijawkid But how come you dont see the word "PROTESTANTS" in the Bible or any where in the History of Mankind untill as late as 14th Century, ie during the time of Luther, this is 1,500 year after Christ.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by plappville(f): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
mkmyers45:

and 1peter 5:13 isnt?

HOW DOES THIS EXPLAIN YOUR STANDS? it didnt say {Peter built a temple/church called the *universal*} undecided
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Thank you very much. Ijawkid , But how come you dont see the word "PROTESTANTS" in the Bible or any where in the History of Mankind untill as late as 14th Century, ie during the time of Luther, this is 1,500 year after Christ.

Thank you very much. Ijawkid But how come you dont see the word "PROTESTANTS" in the Bible or any where in the History of Mankind untill as late as 14th Century, ie during the time of Luther, this is 1,500 year after Christ.

The word ""protestants"" isn't my business......it isn't in the bible neither do I cherish the word.............I'm only just saying that if the apostles existed today catholics would term them as ""PROTESTANTS""......and I gave the reason why......
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
ijawkid:

The word ""protestants"" isn't my business......it isn't in the bible neither do I cherish the word.............I'm only just saying that if the apostles existed today catholics would term them as ""PROTESTANTS""......and I gave the reason why......
ijawkid:

From your comments I can conclude that the apostles and 1st century christians were protestants too.....

Because there form of worship and the traditions they upheld(just as Jesus laid down) are totally different from what the catholics practice......

If the apostles were alive today they'll be protestants too............

So which branch of protestantism wouldd the apostles be? Anglican, Methodist or Redeemed? Baptist, Deeper Life or Mountain of Fire? Household, House on the Rock or Synagogue?

Which of these branches of Protestantism upholds the mode of worship and traditions of the Apostles?

Aha! It's the Jehovah's Witnesses, isn't it?

You are the ones that uphold Apostolic traditions and mode of worship, aren't you? *smiles*
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by ijawkid(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
italo:

So which branch of protestantism wouldd the apostles be? Anglican, Methodist or Redeemed? Baptist, Deeper Life or Mountain of Fire? Household, House on the Rock or Synagogue?

Which of these branches of Protestantism upholds the mode of worship and traditions of the Apostles?

Aha! It's the Jehovah's Witnesses, isn't it?

You are the ones that uphold Apostolic traditions and mode of worship, aren't you? *smiles*

Hhahahahahahahahahaha........italo ooo.......

You suppose know na...................
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
FXKing2012:

I think I'd rather stick to my bible rather than those books written by atheists and unbelievers.
plappville:

I said back your claim with Scripture, what has that got to do with ur question if «bible is in the bible » another traditional♪♪♪ in display!
Honestly I don't know what is wrong with all PROTESTANTS. So you people can't differentiate between a BIBLICAL FACT and a HISTORICAL FACT. That something is not in the bible does not mean that it is not TRUE. Example1) 1+1=2 is it in the bibe? NO!. Is it true? YES!. Why?. Because it is a MATHEMATICAL FACT and not a biblical fact. Example2) World War 2 ended in 1945. TRUE or FAULSE ? TRUE!. Is it in the bible? NO!. Why? It is not a biblical fact, it is a HISTORICAL FACT. Example3) The earth is round. TRUE or FAULSE? TRUE!. Is it in the bible? NO. Why? Because it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT. One more example!! All Penticostal or rather Protestant churches started after M. Luther [ ie more than 1,500 years after The Holy Roman Catholic Church]. TRUE or FAULSE?. TRUE!. Is it in the bible?. NO!. Why? BECAUSE IT IS A HISTORICAL FACT and not a biblical fact. The Anglicans, the Moslems, even the Unbelivers know this and some sincere protestants anyway. As for you, You will get to know this any day you become a SINCERE PROTESTANT or you go and read your history nootbook and learn more H I S T O R I C A L F A C T S.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by FXKing2012(m): 4:26am On Dec 10, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Honestly I don't know what is wrong with all PROTESTANTS. So you people can't differentiate between a BIBLICAL FACT and a HISTORICAL FACT. That something is not in the bible does not mean that it is not TRUE. Example1) 1+1=2 is it in the bibe? NO!. Is it true? YES!. Why?. Because it is a MATHEMATICAL FACT and not a biblical fact. Example2) World War 2 ended in 1945. TRUE or FAULSE ? TRUE!. Is it in the bible? NO!. Why? It is not a biblical fact, it is a HISTORICAL FACT. Example3) The earth is round. TRUE or FAULSE? TRUE!. Is it in the bible? NO. Why? Because it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT. One more example!! All Penticostal or rather Protestant churches started after M. Luther [ ie more than 1,500 years after The Holy Roman Catholic Church]. TRUE or FAULSE?. TRUE!. Is it in the bible?. NO!. Why? BECAUSE IT IS A HISTORICAL FACT and not a biblical fact. The Anglicans, the Moslems, even the Unbelivers know this and some sincere protestants anyway. As for you, You will get to know this any day you become a SINCERE PROTESTANT or you go and read your history nootbook and learn more H I S T O R I C A L F A C T S.

History has been known to be twisted severally to suit the.interest of d writers. And protestant is not exactly thesame as pentecostal, pls go read d history books u so much blv in.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
FXKing2012:

History has been known to be twisted severally to suit the.interest of d writers. And protestant is not exactly thesame as pentecostal, pls go read d history books u so much blv in.
Fxking2012 you are very funny. You must be a good comadian. So you want to tell us that all the History Books in all the Libraries and Bookshops all over the world were written by Catholics, and non was written by the Protestants or Penticostals, whichever one you prefer. PLEASE we Catholics will be DELIGHTED if you can tell us 5 DIFFERENCES between PROTESTANTS and PENTICOSTALS. Honestly, I personaly, will be hearing that for the very first time.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Fxking2012 you are very funny. You must be a good comadian. So you want to tell us that all the History Books in all the Libraries and Bookshops all over the world were written by Catholics, and non was written by the Protestants or Penticostals, whichever one you prefer. PLEASE we Catholics will be DELIGHTED if you can tell us 5 DIFFERENCES between PROTESTANTS and PENTICOSTALS. Honestly, I personaly, will be hearing that for the very first time.

when you are done with 5, we will give you 100 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CATHOLIC(MARYISM) AND PENTECOSTAL.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 1:37am On Dec 11, 2012
Boomark:

when you are done with 5, we will give you 100 DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CATHOLIC(MARYISM) AND PENTECOSTAL.
For "SURE" Just give me the "REASONABLE 5" and I will help you to "COMPLETE" yours to 200.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: For "SURE" Just give me the "REASONABLE 5" and I will help you to "COMPLETE" yours to 200.

Ok o!

1 they use mary's image as prayer aid instead of the Holyspirit

2 they kneel and bow before images of unknown people who assign names to. Eg Jesus, Mary, Peter etc.

3 they ask saint Paul to intercede for them instead of the Holyspirit, ie praying in the spirit Rom 8:25-27.

4 they ask saint Matthew to pray for them.

5 they ask saint Banabbas to pray for them. The dead and spirit do not pray for man(no such commandment). Only man can pray for man and man pray to God.

So your turn to deliver 200. We are waiting...
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by truthislight: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by truthislight: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
ijawkid: I have a feeling and it seems its true that most of the atheists we have around were ex-catholics....

Just my observation......if I'm wrong abeg make ona correct me.......

Because the way they fly out to defend the catholic church stupefies me.......

Smh!!!!!......

this ^^^ is actually the truth and nothing but the truth!

Any contrary view? No.

2 Likes

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by truthislight: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

LOL

Im not an ex-catholic

and
am
no
atheist

my friend mkmyers, we have been on this part befor remember?

You always do the dirty laundery for RCC.

What is the difference between you and an atheist?

"Lying for church"

maybe you will get "god's" favour.
Lol
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by truthislight: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
RanchOwner: As it is in the bible John 17, Jesus prayed for believers and He is coming for His Bride (the church) and not brides (various denominations).

Also Peter never started the Catholic Church.
He was married.
He went to Rome to evangelise, he was killed for the gospel's sake, actually he was crucified upside down (his own preference, as he didn't want to be martyred upright like Jesus Christ).

Who is this?

RanchOwner:
actually he was crucified upside down (his own preference, as he didn't want to be martyred upright like Jesus Christ).
^^^

laughing in 10 languages including chinese.
Lol.

Imagine that!
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by italo: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
What does it mean if most of the Atheists you know are ex-Catholics?

Catholics are half of the world's Christians so do you expect most to be ex-Jehovah's witnesses?

And someone said that means that they were fed poison that's why they became Atheists. You guys can be funny. All "churches" broke off from Catholicism either directly or indirectly and they claim to possess the truth. So what did we feed you that gave you the truth?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 1:41am On Dec 12, 2012
Boomark:

Ok o!

1 they use mary's image as prayer aid instead of the Holyspirit

2 they kneel and bow before images of unknown people who assign names to. Eg Jesus, Mary, Peter etc.

3 they ask saint Paul to intercede for them instead of the Holyspirit, ie praying in the spirit Rom 8:25-27.

4 they ask saint Matthew to pray for them.

5 they ask saint Banabbas to pray for them. The dead and spirit do not pray for man(no such commandment). Only man can pray for man and man pray to God.

So your turn to deliver 200. We are waiting...
Lovethywilbedon: Fxking2012 you are very funny. You must be a good comadian. So you want to tell us that all the History Books in all the Libraries and Bookshops all over the world were written by Catholics, and non was written by the Protestants or Penticostals, whichever one you prefer. PLEASE we Catholics will be DELIGHTED if you can tell us 5 DIFFERENCES between PROTESTANTS and PENTICOSTALS. Honestly, I personaly, will be hearing that for the very first time.
Lovethywilbedon: For "SURE" Just give me the "REASONABLE 5" and I will help you to "COMPLETE" yours to 200.
Is it that you don't understand simple English Language?. Go and re-read my privious post and try to understand it. Okay, let me help you. I said that you should give me "5 REASONABLE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PROTESTANTS AND PENTICOSTALS" and I will help you to coplete the 100 you will give me about "The Catholic Church" to 200. That implies that, you have to give me your 100 First, then I will complete it to 200. Anyway you have managed to give [ many FAULSE and only one repeted TRUTH (of cause we ask the Angels and Saints who are Alife in Christ to pray for us. Rev5:7-8, Rev21:1-4. Rom15:30)] as your 5 (LIST not even a DIFFENCIATIVE COMPERISM and filled with Multiple Repetition). It is remaining 95, then I will complete it to 200. In case you think I am afraid of this "year long journey", just cheak out my [101-110] and tell me if any of them is Faulse or a Repetition. [101]. The Holy Roman Catholic was Founded by Christ though his Apostles and First Century Christians While for the Protestants any Seriously Hungry man can wake after a dream or a serious hangover and open his own "church" [102]. The Holy Roman Catholic is more than 2000 years Old While no single Protestant church is up to 500 years, "soo imature" (If you doubt it consult any history book, even the one written by fellow Protestants). [103] The Holy Roman Catholic Church has no denomination But the Protestants have more than 35,000 denominations and upto 6,000 "Non-denominatinal" denomination globally [104] The Holy Roman Catholic Church has one Pope while for the Protestants everybody becomes his own "pope" [105] The Priest of The Holy Roman Catholic don't marry While Protestant ministers can marry and divorce their wives at will, this Jesus strictly condemed in (Mt19:1-6). [106] All the Bishops of The Holy Roman Catholic Church are validly ordained by the Pope While for the Protestants any body can go to bed on Saturday only to wake up on Sunday morning and declear him/ herself a "bishop" [107] The Holy Roman Catholic Church makes use of the COMPLETE CANNON of the bible while the Protestants make use of the INCOMPLETE canno. [108] The Holy Roman Catholic Church Fix the date for all the FEAST celebrated in Christendom. Name them Christmas (which is around the corner), Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter, Pentecost, etc While the Protestants have nothing to fix but just to simply follow the whatever date we have fixed. (Now coming down to Nigeria)[109] Priests of The Holy Roman Catholic Church in Nigeria don't even preach about the Old Testament Tithes to there parishoners because God loves a cheerful giver who gives out of freewill and not out of compulsion, On the contrary Many, if not All Protestant ministers Enforce "Neak Breaking Tithes" on their followers simply because a single verse in the bible says that "a labourer deserves his wages" and they think it is refering to them. [110] Every Nigerian Priest of The Holy Roman Catholic Church drives whatever automobile given to him by his Bishop be it Camry or "KEKE" While on the other hand Nigerian Protestant ministers LIKES FLYING IN PRIVATE JETS. [111] The Holy Roman Catholic Churc...... infact if you will be couragious enough to give me your remaining "95" differences between The HRCC and the protestants (even though your First 5 are invalid, since they contained multiple repetitiom, and no diffrenciative comparism), I will complete it to 200 and then show you how The Holy Roman Catholc Church became "THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY JESUS CHRIST". Maybe some of you PROTESTANTS are begining to see for the First Time "WHY? I AM PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC"

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 3:06am On Dec 12, 2012
plappville:

is 1 pt 5:3 tradition?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Boomark(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Lovethywilbedon: Is it that you don't understand simple English? go and re-read my privious post and try to understand it. Okay, let me help you. I said that you should give me "5 REASONABLE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PROTESTANTS AND PENTICOSTALS" and I will help you to coplete the 100 you will give me about "The Catholic Church" to 200. That means, you have to give me your 100 first and then I will complete it to 200. Anyway you have managed to give [ 4 FAULSE and 1 TRUTH (of cause we ask the Angels and Saints who are Alife in Christ to pray for us. Rev5:7-8, Rev21:1-4. Rom15:30)] as your 5 (list not even a diffrenciative comparism and filled with multiple repetition). It is remaining 95 then, I will complete it to 200. In case you think I am afriad of this year long journey, just cheak out my [101-110] and tell me if any of them is faulse or a repetition. [101]. The Holy Roman Catholic was Founded by Christ though his Apostles and First Century Christians While for the Protestants any Seriously Hungry man can wake after a dream or a serious hangover and open his own "church" [102]. The Holy Roman Catholic is more than 2000 years Old While no single Protestant church is up to 500 years, "soo imature" (If you doubt it consult any history book, even the one written by fellow Protestants). [103] The Holy Roman Catholic Church has no denomination But the Protestants have more than 35,000 denominations and upto 6,000 "Non-denominatinal" denomination globally [104] The Holy Roman Catholic Church has one Pope while for the Protestants everybody becomes his own "pope" [105] The Priest of The Holy Roman Catholic don't marry While Protestant ministers can marry and divorce their wives at will. [106] All the Bishops of The Holy Roman Catholic Church are validly ordained by the Pope While for the Protestants any body can go to bed on saturday only to wake up on Sunday morning and declear him / herself a "bishop" [107] The Holy Roman Catholic Church makes use of the COMPLETE CANNON of the bible while the Protestants make use of the INCOMPLETE canno. [108] The Holy Roman Catholic Church Fix the date for all the FEAST celebrated in Christendom While the Penticostals have nothing to fix but just to simply follow. (Now coming down to Nigeria)[109] Priests of The Holy Roman Catholic Church in Nigeria don't even preach about the Old Testament Tithes to there parishoners because God loves a cheerful giver who gives out of freewill and not out of compulsion, On the contrary Many, if not All Protestant ministers Enforce Neak Breaking Tithes on their followers simply because a single verse in the bible says that "a labourer deserves his wages" and they think it is refering to them. [110] Every Nigerian Priest of The Holy Roman Catholic Church likes to drive whatever automobile given to him by his Bishop be it Camry or "KEKE" While on the other hand Nigerian Protestant ministers LIKES FLYING IN PRIVATE JETS. [111] The Holy Roman Catholic Churc...... infact if you will be couragious enough to give me your remaining "95" (even though your first 5 were invalid) differences betwee The HRCC and the protestant, I will complete it to 200 and then show you how The Holy Roman Catholc Church became "THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY JESUS CHRIST". Maybe some of you PROTESTANTS are begining to see for the First Time "WHY? I AM PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC"

You can't be proud of idol worshipers if you are a Christian. Visit and read from page 10 down.
[url]nairaland.com/1087122/why-catholics-pray-rosary-bow/10#13350173[/url]

click my profile you will see a thread where you will learn that that our lord Jesus Christ is serving the Almighty God and that trinity is the doctrine of man.

When you see these things, you will then know whether to add more or reduce.

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Lovethywilbedon: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2012
(@ Boomark) ...........My Friend, stop dodging the simple request. Just give me the remaining "95" let me Dissect PROTESTANISM for you. (that is what you get for taking someone else's "Panadol")
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by mkmyers45(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2012
truthislight:

my friend mkmyers, we have been on this part befor remember?

You always do the dirty laundery for RCC.

What is the difference between you and an atheist?

"Lying for church"

maybe you will get "god's" favour.
Lol

Let me break this down...

1. Not an atheist
2. Not a/an ex-catholic
3. Not agnostic

Do you get the picture now?
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by truthislight: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2012
mkmyers45:

Let me break this down...

1. Not an atheist
2. Not a/an ex-catholic
3. Not agnostic

Do you get the picture now?

well, people can upgrade/change.

Good then.
Peace.
Re: Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
^His profile says he is a Shinigami but human [Dunno what that means]. But in Japanese folklore, Shinigamis are supernatural beings that review the lists of individuals about to die cheesy kind of 'spirits of death'

@mkmyers45, are you a human version of a Shinigami or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Of God Or Servant Of God? / The Untold Story About CHERUBIM And SERAPHIM CHURCH By Bolaji Jethro Ajibola / 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.