Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is She Still A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still A Virgin? (1462 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still A Virgin? by Temi231(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2012
A friend of mine told me a story about herself that she had sex when she was 8,9yrs old
With a 8,9 years boy of the same age when they were acting all this father and mother play. But since then she has not have any sex till now and she is above 26.
Though she ask a doctor and doctor told her she's still a virgin but her mind is not still settle.

Please I don't know what to tell her. Is she still a virgin?
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by AtheistD(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Temi 23: A friend of mine told me a story about herself that she had sex when she was 8,9yrs old
With a 8,9 years boy of the same age when they were acting all this father and mother play. But since then she has not have any sex till now and she is above 26.
Though she ask a doctor and doctor told her she's still a virgin but her mind is not still settle.

Lol. Can an 8 yr old boy get a stiffie
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Temi231(f): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Lol. Can an 8 yr old boy get a stiffie
I don't know oh.... That's why am asking question now. And people are just reading and closing.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
I can't say if your friend is a virgin or not, but to the person who said "can an eight year old boy get an E.R.C.E.C.T.I.0.N?".
The answer is yes.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
She is a sexually experienced virgin.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Tobidollar: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Why don't you finger her, so dat u will knw if she is still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by mipemi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tobidollar: Why don't you finger her, so dat u will knw if she is still a virgin

I Concur
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Exponental(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
I can help her test, tell her 2 mail exponental24@yahoo.com
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by AtheistD(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI: I can't say if your friend is a virgin or not, but to the person who said "can an eight year old boy get an E.R.C.E.C.T.I.0.N?".
The answer is yes.

Cheers. grin

At 8 I was still playing with my transformers toys
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by OCTAVO: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
I know someone that perfectly match this your description of 8-9 & 26+.
Well, tell her she‘s a virgin.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by OCTAVO: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Cheers. grin

At 8 I was still playing with my transformers toys
Yes to erektion. But NO to penetration and sex.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by UjSizzle(f): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tobidollar: Why don't you finger her, so dat u will knw if she is still a virgin

does that even work
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
OCTAVO:
Yes to erektion. But NO to penetration and sex.
yeah!
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by djeezy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
Temi 23: A friend of mine told me a story about herself that she had sex when she was 8,9yrs old

Not so Ǧ☺☺ϑ reply but it is the surest way to find out if she's a virgin or not. F.uck her!!
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by lolaluv1(f): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Op.
Did she see blood? Feel pain?

Most likely they just fooled around but no penetration occured.
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Temi231(f): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
lola.luv:
Op.
Did she see blood? Feel pain?

Most likely they just fooled around but no penetration occured.
Nop, she didn't see blood. Though her doctor told her she's still a virgin but her mind is not just at rest.
Thanks
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by slimchi2k2(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
if she can't believe her doctor,u think she we take advise u get from nl,i think she know why her mind is not at rest,not this story

1 Like

Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by olumaxi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
tel her to open her legs wide n nack akpako..virgin at 26?,na bulshit..i gues she must b vewi ugly
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by 50samuel(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2012

why can't she tell me one on one rather than put it 4 the whole world to know our secret! It must be one next topic cos i wont take it lightly wit u

(1) (Reply)

I Slapped My Fiancee, Becos She Insulted My Elder Sister / Dark Skinned Girl Or Light Skinned Girl? Which Do U Prefer? / Attention Ladies(beware This Yuletide Season)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.