Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) (6273 Views)

Virgin Or No Virgin... What's Their Difference / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by okuneddie(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Another picture I saw online of a Ghanian artist....

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by ATMC(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lmao!!

3 Likes

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Oyoyo11(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
No b for 9ja....

1 Like

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by multikolour(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
op you still go ahead to take FTC, at least allow lady f to enjoy her position
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Doubleagent008(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yeah it is Possible. in fact very possible. she did not say she has given birth to 3 but that she is a mother of 3. Yes it's possible.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by mackhunter77: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
she probably has re-tightened her southern hemisphere.....
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oh yeah!

My grandmama sef na virgin o. Gbagbe oshi. Afterall she's just a mother of 12

1 Like

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by pretydiva(f): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
A mother of 3 and still a virgin shocked...den my mom who's a mother of 5 is also a virgin undecided
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Doubleagent008(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Oh yeah!

funny!!!
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by jworos(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Virgin Mary undecided
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op,be smart grin she is a virgin.Period!
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lwkm a virgin mother of three 2016 is really fücked up!
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by okuneddie(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op,be smart grin she is a virgin.Period!

Then my mom is also a virgin after four kids....lol
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by okuneddie(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mprepz:
Mprepz:

Mprepz:

Mprepz:

bros see how network bleep u up trice.....lol
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by okuneddie(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Oh yeah!

Oruko Omo Lon ro Omo......Radicallyblunt
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
okuneddie:

Oruko Omo Lon ro Omo......Radicallyblunt
Lol

1 Like

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by okuneddie(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
I guess there are people that can explain how this happened.....I guess this is tosyne2much and wristbangle area of specialization
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by wristbangle: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
okuneddie:
I guess there are people that can explain how this happened.....I guess this is tosyne2much and wristbangle area of specialization

I no get answer for this kind complicated question o bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by bqlekan(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
mother of three, a virgin and single? who did this to her?

1 Like

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mother or 3, Remarry and Virgin! What is the correlation
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by yemoxyl(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bullshit undecided
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Monalisa185(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
they were referring to her hair, looks virgin to me
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
okuneddie:
I guess there are people that can explain how this happened.....I guess this is tosyne2,much and wristb,angle area of specialization
Egbon, you mean say woman affairs be my area of specialization? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by refiner(f): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2016
lol!....a virgin after giving birth to 3 children!...grin...
smellymouth av u seen dis?
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by iamcourage(m): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2016
lmao. after 3 children...
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Audray(f): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Possible ways of being a mother of three and still a virgin...1.getting artificially inseminated and conceiving triplets which will be delivered through ceasarean operation.(hymen still intact8-))
2. Officially adopting three kids...(hymen still intact8-))
3.Kidnapping three children and claiming to be their mother.(hymen still intact8-))
4.Rearing three imaginary children(hymen still intact8-))

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 29, 2016
There are different levels of virginity anyway.She might be trying to tell us she's better than IYA Mukoro that digs at least 5different dikcs daily. So, she's just being her own kind of virgin Broda! grin
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by Doubleagent008(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Audray:
Possible ways of being a mother of three and still a virgin...1.getting artificially inseminated and conceiving triplets which will be delivered through ceasarean operation.(hymen still intact8-))
2. Officially adopting three kids...(hymen still intact8-))
3.Kidnapping three children and claiming to be their mother.(hymen still intact8-))
4.Rearing three imaginary children(hymen still intact8-))
smart woman. everyone was being cynical like adoption isn't an option.
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by funmind(f): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) by deanoffaculty: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Yes, she's a virgin! I mean Virgin Atlantic...... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

love / See How Crowd Disgraced A Lady Who Stepped Out Wearing Trouser Showing Her P@nt( / NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER PRANK (Lagos Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.