Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (3220 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: k by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
@OP: Get ur fU(n)k on jare - strafe the babe, just don't get her pregnant.

She's the one calling you and not the other way round, so my nig - douche that womanliness
Re: k by Laird(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
SHE IS CRAZY.......OR IS THE MARRIAGE HAVING BABY ISSUES.....NEVER EVER SLEEP WITH A MARRIED WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT
Re: k by chikeorji123(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jimatex: My ex just got married last month being Nov and she wants me to sleep with her again that she want to have my baby for remembrance.pls advice

Honestly l'm really embarrass on this! what's a disgusting you even listing her trash as she said this?..
Re: k by Beync(f): 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
whoever is taking the op serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Love Has Rendered Some Girls Useless(good GIRLS GONE BAD) / What Would You Do Inthis Situation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.