Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You (453 Views)

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You by linconoyee: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Have been facing a lot of challenges concerning those girls around me now, my Ex text me, ask for val gift. And telling me that if I buy the gift there is nothing she won't do for me on Val day including sex o. Cos her new bf has created on her. Now my new gf told me that we are only going to movie on Val day, then am gonna drop her home, nothing much, no sex. And am in Brooklyn now, I can only afford to buy gift for one person, and Sex is a must that day,cos have being wearing my boot for Val match since January o. what to do
Re: What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You by Afrok(m): 2:41am On Feb 09, 2015
If I tell U what to do, will U give me a chance to taste in ur experience? shocked. Well if ur di*k gets a better part of ur thinking, u'll likely get a gift for ur ex and possibly have sex with her. That's cheating, how do U think ur gf will act if she finds out? The moment U do that, do U still think that girl is ur ex?
Moreover; ex is a past, therefore; to hell with her Val gift demands.

Take ur girlfriend out and use that same brain U would've used for ur ex for ur girlfriend, and see how well u'll use that ur boot to drain everywhere tirelessly.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Ex Request For Val Gift From You by happyjuliet(f): 3:10am On Feb 09, 2015
Na wa ooooooo Notin we no go hear 4 NL. Use ur Brain man and not ur dick.

(1) (Reply)

Husbands For Sale ! / Before I Give You Valentine Gift: Public Announcement / Differences Between Girls Men Date Andwomen Men Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.