Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? (1498 Views)

Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by 2sexy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Does the voice of a guy singing makes a lady fall in love or have a crush?

My close pal just hinted me that a lady wants to get him a samsung galaxy or iphone.

My responds was that "I know say na your voice dey do the magic" he said. "yes na"

Yeah this dude has got that voice... when he sings, dem no born u well not to get moved.

But he does mostly gospel.

Vocally, he should be competing with Timi Dakolo.

For me, even though I know say my own voice na killer, I have stopped using it as one of the tools to woo a lady. Yup, I had to put a stop to that, I dont sing to them. I would prefer her to see other qualities in me, and dont want her to love me because of my voice.

My friend said he told her they can't date but she still insist. May be she is judging by the current state of Nigeria where most ladies want to date a star. I can't say.

What's so special about a guys voice? and would you have a crush on a guy just because of his voice?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Are u really sure it is d voice? This is Naija oo, na ur voice this babes go chop?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by 2sexy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
tpacalipse: Are u really sure it is d voice? This is Naija oo, na ur voice this babes go chop?
Bros, I know my guy dey sing fire... I can't say though...

He is always at one church program of the other. BuT the guy said he already to her that they cant date..
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by achi4u(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^^
guy if na europ u are right but here in naija it cant work.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by 2sexy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
achi4u: ^^^
guy if na europ u are right but here in naija it cant work.
Bros, no talk like that ooo. it may not be on the high side though.

Do you know why I said I dont want any girl loving me because of my voice? That is no love, just fantasy or should I say infatuation? I am talking from experience.

I just tell the guy say make him no slack, sha because I know nothing good is gonna come out of it.

And in a situation like this, the feelings is bound to wear out. So, it is wise to smart so that he does not lose in the end.

Sure, the feelings she has will die soon.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
I can crush on a guy coz of his voice. Normal talking voice o, singing voice, all of them join. It'll will wear out after a while though, that's if I don't see any other thing in him to keep up the crush.Lol.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by 2sexy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Vanneni: I can crush on a guy coz of his voice. Normal talking voice o, singing voice, all of them join. It'll will wear out after a while though, that's if I don't see any other thing in him to keep up the crush.Lol.

Exactly... and that is why I don't sing for a lady anymore. I don't want anyone loving me because of that VOICE. There is got to be some other things she should love about me.

I know I have got that sonorous voice since I was a kid. I have had cases where people have appreciated that gift in me, however, I never developed it. Maybe it's a talent in wrong body.

But say make me com dey sing make chick begin dey kolo... nah nah nah... I dont do it anymore. No thanks to my last experience.

My friend in question has a much better voice than I. And as you said it could wear out, I knew that would be the case with my friend eventually. So, I told him to smart! No time! cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2012
Lol, u have an experience with almost everything.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by 2sexy(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2012
Vanneni: Lol, u have an experience with almost everything.
Nna ehn?
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2012
Should dey go crazy cos of a he-goat's voice before?

Smh.

Some questions are so dumb they cannot be compartmentalized.
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2012
Vanneni: Lol, u have an experience with almost everything.
i got wat u nid
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by 2sexy(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: Should dey go crazy cos of a he-goat's voice before?

Smh.

Some questions are so dumb they cannot be compartmentalized.
I did not ask for your dumb view mister...
Re: Why Do Ladies Go Crazy Because Of A Guy's Voice? by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2012
Oh dear lawdy, not again.sad

(1) (Reply)

The Emotional Blacmail Trap / Women, Tell Us (men) What You Need Point Blank / 50 Sweet Things You Can Always Say To Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.