Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,415 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? (601 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? by OCTAVO: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
Can you marry a full grown adult who has been “dada“ from birth?
NB: I mean natural dreadlocks.
Re: Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? by africanpea: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
If I may ask what is wrong with an adult wearing dread locks? I wear dread locks and my husband married me that way, he really likes it and has never complained about it.
Re: Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? by OCTAVO: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
africanpea: If I may ask what is wrong with an adult wearing dread locks? I wear dread locks and my husband married me that way, he really likes it and has never complained about it.
And did i say anything is wrong with it?
Re: Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? by slimchi2k2(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
yes of course are there not human been,what wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? by africanpea: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
slimchi2k2: yes of course are there not human been,what wrong with it

Ask him oo smh
Re: Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? by wissezy: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
OCTAVO: Can you marry a full grown adult who has been “dada“ from birth?
NB: I mean natural dreadlocks.
Capital NO!
Re: Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? by OCTAVO: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
africanpea:

Ask him oo smh
Which one is smh again?
One man‘s food is another man‘s poison.
Re: Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)? by denzel2009: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
That's like living with a mad person.

(1) (Reply)

"I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" / ? For Every Potential Husband / Why Didn't Most Guys Try Dia Spirit Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.