Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,411 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? (42224 Views)

NEW MUSIC: "What A Bang Bang" -omawumi Ft 2face / Rock Music Is Satanic? / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by bigtij(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2012
Olutozn54: u guys neva mention "owl city" y...fireflies and vanila twilight

That's not a rock band. Good music though
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Check these guys out and you will know where Creed originated from. grin

Plush by Stone Temple Pilots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UOC0C0x8Q
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by groovie(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2012
oh my! where have i been. i dont think there is anything like a favourite rockband cos these guys dey mesmerise me. my favourite song though is a message by coldplay.
the script
coldplay
switchfoot
the fray
one republic
googoo dolls
oasis
vertical horizon
i can put them on replay all day.
lest i 4get, Etcetera dey try well well. his song 'hello' i nearly listen to am die
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Digriz(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2012
I prefer pop to rock though I love soft rocks.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by milaya: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2012
I really luv foo-fighters, one republic and paramours
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by timbros(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2012
My favourite is:

P!nk

And in no particular order:

Avril Lavigne
Linkin Park
One Republic
D Priest
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by affigurl5(f): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2012
my favorite band's Coldplay, Michael learns to rock....
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Nickydrake: I'm not loyal to any secular band, it's about the song that captivates me. Keane, My Chemical Romance and 3 Doors Down have a good number of songs that do that.

But nothing, repeat nothing beats Hillsong and Casting Crowns.
true talk bro, hillsong & casting crowns rock, but you know hillsong have 2 groups,the worship team called hillsong & then the youth band known as hillsong united, hillsong united are my favorite of the two,I like the balance in their songs & lyrics,their best album for me is "all of the above" you guyz shuld download it,other good bands are ; coldplay ( my favorite band), for heavy or hard metal with deep rythm try " Skillet" its a husband & wife group, for funk rock with a mix of hip hop try ; toby mac & the king of dem all Payable on death (POD),u won't regret it.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Soulcaine(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Love rock totally.

Coldplay
keane
avril lavigne
fray
one direction
one republic
simple plan
linkin park
kelly clarkson
in nigeria
threadstones- those guys are good
jeremiah gyang
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Creatrixity(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2012
I love relient k, coldplay,seabirds and in j-rock i like toshiro masuda..those japs cook up some crazy shít..
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Insanity(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2012
careytommy:
My favourite rock band is also ColdPlay but my best song from them is Speed of Sound. other from them are; Viva la Vida, Lost, Fix You and Clocks.
Other Rock bands are 3 Doors Down, AC/DC, The Fray, Evanesence, Linkin Park & Limp Bizkit.

Q: Please which is the best site for downloading mp3?
Wow, did u jst say speed of sound? Dats d ish right dere.....use beemp3.com, mp3skull for ya downloads.
But if u want it fast, just google; 'Free (name of song)(artist) mp3 download' you can select from the results.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by GudluckIBB(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2012
martyns303: Cranberries, album "No Need To Argue"
Your head dey dia
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by buchostags(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2012
3doors down is got it for me...kid rock d dude dat calls himself rock n roll jesus dey kwa...daughtry is cool...i also like tht kinda thn gym class heros does
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Insanity(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2012
BabaAlabi:
U sabi better thing jare....I have about 20 within temptation songs and about 40 evanescence including some from her fallen album....do you remember bring me back to life?

Fallen is one of ma fav albums, i have it all on ma phone so dat i can listen on the go...whispers/haunted/immortal! Love Evanesence!! Whenevr am feeling moody, i put her on, n i off d world around me. Its magical, i cried one time while listening to the album, d voice, band , guitar, lyrics, and m a very moody feeling was soo synched that tears just flowed down ma face. Ma friends said am possessed,ℓoℓ
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Revolva(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2012
We call rock white boy music - I am no fan of some but I will just take linkin park n nikel back sha cold play also bonjovi
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by sniperwolf(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Coldplay, Green Day, U2, My Chemical Romance
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by mrrock: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Anything rock rocks!. That's why it's called rock music.

Soft rock is more addictive though. There was this guy Roxet that just came and disappeared. Try to find Roxet song called vulnerable, that's cool soft rock. You would like it.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by leftone: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2012
cold play all the way...
my fav songs:yellow and fix you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by olathunde(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Coldplay is a cool band
Then Keane and the script.
lovely guys

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by olathunde(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2012
Why haven't all these corporates brought down any of these groups. They will be surprised with the market here. Make dem pay for idea o grin
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Insanity(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
I fell in love with Meatloaf the day I listened to his "I will do anything For love" track. Gave me goosebumps smiley

Foreigner's "Cold as Ice" is my all time favourite. *singing*

'You're as cold as ice,

Are you willing to sacrifice (o no)!!' cheesy

i will do anything for love, but i can't do that! Love dat song!!
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by naijalodge(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2012
mine is The Cranberries Seven:complete album....Bryan Adams..:complete Album
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2012
Revolva: We call rock white boy music - I am no fan of some but I will just take linkin park n nikel back sha cold play also bonjovi
this kinds of statements can only emanate from ignorants who talk of what they dont know. do you know rock music originated from black folks and that some of the greatest rock stars like robert johnson, jimi hendrix, lenny kravitz and pharell williams are blacks?
i hope you are not among those who believe it has satanic origins?
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by babe4chi(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2012
My bests..
Chris daughtry
Three doors down
Secondhand serenade
Nickelback
Lifehouse
Shinedown
Nd so on........
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by drake2(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2012
naptu2: I could stay awake just hear you breathing,
Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
While you're far away and dreaming.

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment, forever.

Well every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure!

(Dan dan dan dan doom)

Aerosmith- 'dont wanna miss a thing'
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by sammily(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Mine is Evanescene. Really love their style of music, more of soft rock with some Gothic, and the lead singer 'Amy Lee's has this hunting voice you just can get out of ur head.

their song 'Immortal' is still a classic.
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by slimes(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2012
The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead, singing

Come out of the things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing

You are, you are...
wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by muktarmtt(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2012
scopedon: The Fray
Nickleback
Linkin Park
GreenDay
Maroon 5
PapaRoach
ColdPlay
Joe Walsh
Foo Fighters
in no particular order
See dis mumu who tell u maroon5 is ruck musician
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by onuwaje(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Coldplay!!!!!!! Coldplay!!!!!!! Coldplay!!!!!!! Coldplay!!!!!!! Coldplay!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by muktarmtt(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2012
I lyk U2. Matalika. Bonjobee
Re: Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band? by majorgr: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Nickel Back, Paramore, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Cold play, Fire flies, et al

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria / Mafa Mafa: Davido & His Crew Release Legwork Dance Steps For His New Song / Fireboy's Album Listening Party: Wizkid, Phyno, Olamide Spotted (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.