Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? (15953 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. / Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by saintvc(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
"I am one of the major pioneers of the theory that a girlfriend or wife must sit in the front seat of her boyfriend's car, even if his friends are there."

"My brother and his friends always disagree with me that they can't have girl/wife sit at the front while their guys sit at the back."

http://www.warrigirl.com/2012/12/girlfriends-in-front-seat-right-or-not.html

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by tellwsdom: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
saintvc: I
am one of the major pioneers of the theory that a girlfriend or wife must sit in the front seat of her boyfriend's car, even if his friends are there.

My brother and his friends always disagree with me that they can't have girl/wife sit at the front while their guys sit at the back.

No she can't sit in The gront seat undecided
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by 190theclown: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
tellwsdom:
No she can't sit in The gront seat undecided

grin grin grin grin

Gront, Grunt, Gruntle, Front all na the same thing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by mumumugu(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
No,she go stay for boot

3 Likes

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by larrymoore(m): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
It is all about u n her. What if she has phobia 4 speed? Bt ur thing should be her thing, at some situations of compromise, wisdom n understandin needed to be applied

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by CHIMCO(m): 3:24am On Dec 09, 2012
If driving with her alone (execept some pastors)-front seat,with your male friends including your father and brothers-at the back seat' with female friends including your mother and sisters-at the front.

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2012
My wife usually sits at the front, though right now, my daughter has the honour. If myself and my wife were going out with friends, she'll ALWAYS sit in front, regardless of who the rest of the party are. Everyone else sits at the back - and that includes "pastors".

17 Likes

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin

What are u doing here? I tot u were stuck on romance section.
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
My wife shud go out in her own car.
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Exponental(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Front seat......
She has d honor, but if someone else gets there before her, back seat.......

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by engrtee(f): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
tpacalipse: My wife shud go out in her own car.
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by 190: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
tpacalipse: What are u doing here? I tot u were stuck on romance section.

Someone remind me - what section am I grin grin
People need 2 stop drinking alomo bitters before coming here on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 10, 2012
Siena: My wife usually sits at the front, though right now, my daughter has the honour. If myself and my wife were going out with friends, she'll ALWAYS sit in front, regardless of who the rest of the party are. Everyone else sits at the back - and that includes "pastors".

This is a man right here!

9 Likes

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Mynd44: 5:13am On Dec 10, 2012
If she has a child, I don't mind looking like a driver. Personally, I don't mind where she sits down

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by lolaluv1(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2012
Siena: My wife usually sits at the front, though right now, my daughter has the honour. If myself and my wife were going out with friends, she'll ALWAYS sit in front, regardless of who the rest of the party are. Everyone else sits at the back - and that includes "pastors".

A thousand likes!

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2012
grin
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by addictiv(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2012
I have a billionaire uncle that only allows his wife or daughter to sit in front. no other woman sits in that seat even if its just him and another female and she is a relative, she sits at the back as long as he is driving......don't really understand the guy but that's his ish....for me no big deal anyone can sit in front as long as its not a child below 12, and must use the seat belt. but when i find a wife every other person takes the bench if i am driving...safety first!!!
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by eikeem(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
I do not attach much importance to it. My wife and I understand that 'out of sight' isn't 'out of mind'
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
#80million:
MUST This Post Get to The FRONTPAGE?

*Speechless*
a song sang by Micheal Jackson grin

2 Likes

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by ladeski: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:

a song sang by Micheal Jackson grin
[quote author=~vicky~]
cheesy indeed.
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hehehehehe

How dem go take know say na u be first lady if u no take front sit. grin grin

BS!!!
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
190:

Someone remind me - what section am I grin grin
People need 2 stop drinking alomo bitters before coming here on nairaland grin

Preach! grin
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by hyelhira: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Siena: ... If myself and my wife were going out with friends, she'll ALWAYS sit in front, regardless of who the rest of the party are. Everyone else sits at the back - and that includes "pastors".

Very correct! End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
let the couples answer that kind of question.
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by KINGwax(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
addictiv: I have an billionaire uncle that only allows his wife or daughter to sit in front. no other woman sits in that seat even if its just him and another female and she is a relative, she sits at the back as long as he is driving......don't really understand the guy but that's his ish....for me no big deal anyone can sit in front as long as its not a child below 12, and must use the seat belt. but when i find a wife every other person takes the bench if i am driving...safety first!!!
i'm sure smtin must av happened to a simple statement as,'i have an uncle....'

2 Likes

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by noblegas2(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ OP, depends on your meaning of "Partner".....i suggest you rephrase your question....Partner as in wife or girlfriend
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
It is not a must especially when the boot is empty.
Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by kayLion(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
Errmm...I know of a Man who doesn't drive..In short, when there is an outing for the couple, the wife drives..so, where should d man sit?...

1 Like

Re: Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? by xpensive05: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
kayLion: Errmm...I know of a Man who doesn't drive..In short, when there is an outing for the couple, the wife drives..so, where should d man sit?...
He should sit right beside her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Problems Only Big Butted Girls Will Understand / Private Or Public Marriage Proposal: Which Is Better? / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.