Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car (2659 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by dangerbabe(f): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2010
i've always asked myself this particular question,  why is that babes/girls,  like front sit of a car,
whenever they are in dia bf's car or dia man frnds car,sugar dady's car or whosoever's car, ,  dey will want to rush into that front sit.

What is in that front sit,  i will like to know,

Any idea?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by NaijaSisi(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2010
because they like to be seen clearly by everybody, attention seekers
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by araba1(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2010
sisi naija you are very correct,and most time married women prefer to sit in the front becos what god has join together let no car put assunder and for those in relationship they just want to show say na them get the guy way dey drive. sisi naija so you self dey fight for front sit.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by MrAnus: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2010
its a way to gurantee us Womanliness, meaning the Womanliness is certified
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by NaijaSisi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
i dont need to fight for front sit my dear, whether i dey for front or back, i no need worry because i know say my bobo is mine alone and not for the taking, oshamo!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by jorem(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2010
araba1:

sisi naija you are very correct,and most time married women prefer to sit in the front becos what god has join together let no car put assunder and for those in relationship they just want to show say na them get the guy way dey drive. sisi naija so you self dey fight for front sit.

Correct!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by chinedumo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
i must say that i didn't fail to notice the difference in response cos the question is being asked by a girl so its meaning is different than when a boy is asking the same question
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by iice(f): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2010
Actually quite a number run to sit in the front. . .both genders.
When i was home, the guys were always rushing to sit in front. Werrin kwonsain me, so long as the bloody thing moves.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
You dont't have to share the seat with anyone tongue
There's a mirror in the front tongue.
Air condition reaches you before the back. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by papa190(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
iice:

Actually quite a number run to sit in the front. . .both genders.
When i was home, the guys were always rushing to sit in front. Werrin kwonsain me, so long as the bloody thing moves.

^^

Does iice sit @ the front sit of her BF'S CAR

no she doesn't
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by MrAnus: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2010
to let u know the Womanliness is guranteed, for tonight!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by MrAnus: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2010
Naija_Sisi , u sound like those okada chicks, i bet u carry firewood each time u use okada transport
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by kpolli(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2010
this is a daft question, so do u expect her to sit at the owners corner while the bf drives alone or wat

pls think b4 u type
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by nana(f): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2010
Am neutral really. When my ex and I went out with his friends,there is this friend of his who goes for the front seat. That wasn't a big deal to me. As far as we get to our destination sha,all is well
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by CuteAngel(f): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2010
I like sitting at the back so he could drive me around like my chauffer lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by Pennywise(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2010
This is a very sensitive issue to the females. If you are a friend of the guy and you wish to hitch a ride in his car and continue to enjoy all the accoutrements of friendship including warm/friendly reception by mrs or gf, stay away from that front sit-there is a governing written rule called etiquette. Let her be the one to volunteer it.

Some ladies feel genuinely insulted. If you dont want to be at the recieving end, humbly take the back seat and pretend to like it even if you dont. Or else, get your own car.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by snthesis(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
height of bored - responding to dis very daft thread
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by NaijaSisi(f): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mr Anus:

Naija_Sisi , u sound like those okada chicks, i bet u carry firewood each time u use okada transport

and mr bum-bum u sound like those okada drivers, in fact mayb it was even u sef who picked me up that day  tongue wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by LadyLocs(f): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2010
I prefer the front seat because it's difficult to drive from the back seat.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by mayblossom(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
This is a very sensitive issue to the females. If you are a friend of the guy and you wish to hitch a ride in his car and continue to enjoy all the accoutrements of friendship including warm/friendly reception by mrs or gf, stay away from that front sit-there is a governing written rule called etiquette. Let her be the one to volunteer it.

Some ladies feel genuinely insulted. If you dont want to be at the recieving end, humbly take the back seat and pretend to like it even if you dont. Or else, get your own car.

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WELL SAID tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by ice234: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
because they ant to be identified with the car owner. thereby sending out a clear message to other girls "hail this my man"
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by oweniwe(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
For private car, They wanna admire/check their pan cake/cosmetics with da side mirror. But for AGOFURE, DELTA LINE, ABC TRANSPORT and other mass transit vehicles for express way, dem sisi go pack 4 back. I hope you all know why
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by yme1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2010
i love sitting at the back close to the window cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by ice234: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2010
oweniwe:

for AGOFURE, DELTA LINE, ABC TRANSPORT and other mass transit vehicles for express way, dem sisi go pack 4 back. I hope you all know why

because for back bad bad things happens
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by dani1luv: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
dangerbabe:

i've always asked myself this particular question,  why is that babes/girls,  like front sit of a car,
whenever they are in dia bf's car or dia man frnds car,sugar dady's car or whosoever's car, ,  dey will want to rush into that front sit.

What is in that front sit,  i will like to know,

Any idea?

Would you like a situation whereby
you GF would claim she the owner of
the car you driving by sitiing at the left-back
corner of the car (The owner's seat)
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by ice234: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
dani1luv:

it isn't bad
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by ice234: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
dani1luv:

it isn't bad
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by papa190(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2010
y me:

i love sitting at the back close to the window cheesy
so that u fit easily dive comot 4rm moto incase of emergency abi?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by ice234: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
papa190:

so that u fit easily dive comot 4rm moto incase of emergency abi?
lol if she dive na anoda thing ooh
Re: Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car by femmy2010(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2010
Their place is right beside the man.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Pick On some guys! / Relationships And Body Odors. / When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.