Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. (2719 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? / Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Gluckdude(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
I have had this experience more than twice with my wife, when i am with a friend and i come to pick her up, she will open the front door and signal the person to go to the back sit, irrespective of who the person is. i have always ask her what the big deal is, in sitting in the back sit for a journey of 10 minutes, just want to hear some folks view who have had similar experience, would like to be corrected if my line of thought is weak in that perspective, one never stops learning in his life time.
i have sat at the back sit of my car several times if i give it to a friend to drive, to me it doesn't change a thing, don't see why that should be a big deal, when she is not a kid.
kindly share your thoughts.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Osama10(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
You know women read meaning into every little thing.

For the sake of peace, your wife should always be in the front seat.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by ronkebp(f): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
I love to sit in the front seat with my hubby, it is just a personal preference, but in a case like this, if my hubby has his friend already sitting in the fornt seat, i will not ask the friend to move to the back seat, will take to that back seat out of respect, but i will exepect the friend without being told to allow me to seat with my hubby when next they come together to pick me up.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by 190: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
No manners undecided
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Tedpgrass: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^

Seconded..
Why have them move, if already seated and no offer on their part to move particularly
if of the same age or older.

Wonders shall never end...
The women may shed more light.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Rocktation(f): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
Infact, it is very crucial that we always take that front seat. I can't explain why, it just is. And yes, we read too much into everything and display territoriality at every given opportunity. That's just us. But unlike men, we actually see past our door posts and for good causes too. I mean, it's just car seats today, but tomorrow it might still seem to be no biggie, to leave the matrimonial bed for a friend because the floor is too hard.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KevinII(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
Rocktation: Infact, it is very crucial that we always take that front seat. I can't explain why, it just is. And yes, we read too much into everything and display territoriality at every given opportunity. That's just us. But unlike men, we actually see past our door posts and for good causes too. I mean, it's just car seats today, but tomorrow it might still seem to be no biggie, to leave the matrimonial bed for a friend because the floor is too hard.
grin grin grin grin Na wetin we men dey suffer be this o. Roctation dear, sometimes this 'seeing past the doorpost' can be very tiring and bother on paranoia. Why do girls have to read meaning into every damn thing and make some unreasonable extrapolations to very simple matters thereby complicating them. At the end of the day you are asking yourself 'how did the argument even get to this point sef?' Girls should learn to relax, like seriously. There isn't always some very diabolical motive behind everything a guy does with another girl.

Erm, btw why did you remove your pishure nah? I used to look at your pretty face every time I happen on nl to remind myself that there is still beauty in this world, now nothing angry. The kid is adorable, but erm she is still a kid. She does look like you sha, sorta. Abeg put back your pishure with immediate alacrity.
Erm, also I hope you aren't married sha? Make e no be like say Kev-D dey toast another man wife o. I no wan make somebody present my case for boko haram meeting o
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Rocktation(f): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
*smiles*
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Rocktation(f): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2012
Awww thanks, me is blushing. Hehe. No sweats, it's gon' be back up, real soon.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KevinII(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
Rocktation: Awww thanks, me is blushing. Hehe. No sweats, it's gon' be back up, real soon.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I kno say you be correct babe. You're welcome dear.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
Chimpanzees
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Rocktation(f): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2012
Your entire household? Eyaa.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Exponental(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2012
A reasonable woman shld not take it as a right but can claim it wen open. Who sits 1st, who will highlight 1st n convenience shld be considered.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by apache77(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2012
Who eva comes first shd take d front seat.but sum of diz low esteem low life girls take it as an affront.dey just like posin in d front seat.I used to have dis girlfriend of mine who stayed in d same house as me.so if we were goin out,she always invariably in d car before any one else.my friends knew dat so der was neva an issue.

However,if I was goin to pick her and I was with sum1 else,no P,I don't think she eva made a fuss.if I was wit her and I was going to pik my brother,she always knew wat to do-move to d backseat once he showed up.I can't imagine for d life of me why my wife would tell my friend to go to d bak seat.it doesn't mean I love her any less.nor would my friend come n take d front seat wen he knows am wit my wife...e no make sense.

D rule shd be:howver comes first seat infront,period
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KwachImani(f): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2012
Such is a lack of maturity....people who do that are simply childish ...why would I unseat anyone for that matter who is already in the front seat...such things are the causes of unnecessary drama and heartaches....as for me if its empty yes I will seat if not ...I will gladly seat anywhere... smiley
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2012
So evident that some people lack home training. SMH. I just pity the man wey go marry them put for house sha
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KevinII(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2012
^^^^ na you come get home training, dumb buffoned no-gooder son of a faggit. Shiity shytmex brixtonfoool benrazzdundee, step off my case. You will not be warned again angry angry angry angry
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KwachImani(f): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2012
Kevin_II: ^^^^ na you come get home training, dumb buffoned no-gooder son of a faggit. Shiity shytmex brixtonfoool benrazzdundee, step off my case. You will not be warned again angry angry angry angry
...... .....huh!...that ain't cool.... tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KwachImani(f): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2012
bennyraz: So evident that some people lack home training. SMH. I just pity the man wey go marry them put for house sha
....You are right dear.... kiss kiss smiley
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2012
Singing Lord of ajasa ft 9ice. ''nkan to ba wu anybody lo le fi enu wan so, omo oran yan, omo ti waka, omo ma ti jeun lo o. Efi wan si le, eje kan ma so lo, orin yin ni o ema ko lo'' verse 1>
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KevinII(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2012
Kwach Imani: ...... .....huh!...that ain't cool.... tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Kwach Imani: ....You are right dear.... kiss kiss smiley
and you are lost apparently. you have no idea where the son of a LovePeddler is coming from. i pity your reading comprehension skills, unless you are new here. i also pity you if you end up with a guy like that. keep blowing kisses mtfbwy, ode grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2012
Kwach Imani: ....You are right dear.... kiss kiss smiley
but is it that their parents didn't teach them or they where products of a dysfunctional home? It beats my heart though cuz some certain people lack home training and it's quite worrisome when you have little children trying to follow their footsteps. Because to a child, they believe in what they see.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Rocktation(f): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2012
Hehe. This radiohead...well, it's sunday today...
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2012
Smh. Na so body they pepper una reach. Eni je fuku lara f'un. Kai, una don chop fuku too much.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KwachImani(f): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2012
bennyraz: but is it that their parents didn't teach them or they where products of a dysfunctional home? It beats my heart though cuz some certain people lack home training and it's quite worrisome when you have little children trying to follow their footsteps. Because to a child, they believe in what they see.
.....Exactly sweetie..like having one big baby(wife) and other babies....it can never get any worse......but i think it mostly is a dysfunctional environment.... grin grin
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KwachImani(f): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2012
Its childish still to fight for front seat...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by KwachImani(f): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2012
Kevin_II:

and you are lost apparently. you have no idea where the son of a LovePeddler is coming from. i pity your reading comprehension skills, unless you are new here. i also pity you if you end up with a guy like that. keep blowing kisses mtfbwy, ode grin grin grin grin grin
....no dear I am not the lost one here........you got a problem with me blowing kisses..... angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2012
Kwach Imani: .....Exactly sweetie..like having one big baby(wife) and other babies....it can never get any worse......but i think it mostly is a dysfunctional environment.... grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy VERY FUNNY @ having a big baby wife.
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2012
My own opinion...If they are abt to enter the car together and I'm driving I expect my gf to sit at the back...If she is alredi sitting at the front...She cnt go to the back for anybody we're picking along the road. Women sha. It's nt even her car sef....This case u raised na wa ooo....
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by wolexojo(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2012
12 inches!:
My own opinion...If they are abt to enter the car together and I'm driving I expect my gf to sit at the back...If she is alredi sitting at the front...She cnt go to the back for anybody we're picking along the road. Women sha. It's nt even her car sef....This case u raised na wa ooo....
hmmmmmm...Thank you for bringing us back to the post. If my gf/wife wants to sit in the front so be it o! cos me i no fit shout and i no fit come dey hold pillow for night.#idontalkmyown
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by frank317: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
most times i leave the fronts seat for the lady and playfully say... "madam, please come and take your rigthful position"

you see life is all about how u take it. some insults and embarrassments are unnecessary. u can spot an ill mannered girl from a distance, but remember that her husband who decided marry her decides to ignore it all. so in order not have problem with your friends, its better you avoid little things like this and let her and her husband have and eat the front seats.

NB. I its better i drive in my own car and follow them behind. but my own wife must learn how to respect my friends, well, i wont even marry her if she has no respect
Re: Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. by nk(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
There is this saying that 'one man's meat is another man poison' Funny enough i love sitting at the owner's corner and my husband love it. Even when some busy bodies call his attention to it, he just shrug his shoulders and says 'whatever' she is my wife! So front seat or back seat i am still the head of the family. And i love that his self esteem because it doesn't reduce the respect i have for him one bit.

(1) (Reply)

closed. / ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ / This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.