Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? (8949 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by diva90: 1:53am On Dec 09, 2012
What does it mean when a guy doesn't call anymore, does it mean he has lost interest? I'm so angry and disappointed even though I am trying hard to be strong about it. I gave my heart to this guy only for us to have a series of arguments of recent and then he suddenly doesn't call me anymore. He has refused to be open and tell me what the issue is, I have given up on him and the relationship because I do not believe that a man should be the source of my unhappiness. But I still want to knw why men suddenly stop calling women when they have issues....what do u think nairalanders?
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by CrimsonLove(f): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2012
how long has it been since he last called?
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by omega25red(m): 2:40am On Dec 09, 2012
He is not calling because you both have not resolved what ever it was you were arguing about.

you were there when the arguement happened so why are you calling him to find out what it is thats wrong? either you both revisit what you argued about or delete him from your contact. someone is going to have to swallow their pride and be the first to call and apologize

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by diva90: 3:11am On Dec 09, 2012
CrimsonLove: how long has it been since he last called?
Almost 2 wks now. I was even the person that called him last but I have sworn never to again because it shud be the other way round
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:
Almost 2 wks now. I was even the person that called him last but I have sworn never to again because it shud be the other way round

Aw, in that case most likely he has lost interest sad. Good you're being strong about it. You're too young to be sad over a guy. They will come your way.

How's the pcos issue, btw?
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 4:43am On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:
Lady, how about calling him and inviting him somewhere you two can be alone? Like a dinner date or somesthing where you can talk. Perhaps it is not that he lost interest he might be hurting from the fight and can't deal with it

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 4:59am On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:
Why should it be the other way round? Where was it stated that a guy should be the caller? Please, drop that silly way of reasoning.

Anywayz, I really think you guyz need to talk. It's either you call or visit him to have such a fix. Don't give up just like that because you are too proud to be the instigator.

Buh, if you feel you can't really do such, then u can just let everything die-down..
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by yuzedo: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2012
He is damn tired of your shakara!
... I do that sh.it a lot. Act up, get dropped off. Girls plenty undecided (no offence)

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by diva90: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2012
Yield:

Aw, in that case most likely he has lost interest sad. Good you're being strong about it. You're too young to be sad over a guy. They will come your way.

How's the pcos issue, btw?

It is well Hun. I was able to find a remedy to make my irregular mp regular smiley thanks for asking
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by luvmijeje(f): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2012
Op if dis relationship is worth it,then drop dat pride and call him.Playfully tell him on d phone dat he didn't hear frm u 4 2 wks and he's ok hmm so he doesn't luv u again?then u wait 4 his response

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by k2039: 7:04am On Dec 09, 2012
I'm so sure, she is not telling the full story. From my personal experience this is what I think too,
yuzedo: He is damn tired of your shakara!
... I do that sh.it a lot. Act up, get dropped off. Girls plenty undecided (no offence)
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by tellwsdom: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2012
He doesn't call?? ...check if he hasn't fallen into the well sad
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by P4VS20: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2012
its called silent treatment. give him time, he will call.
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by AlterEgoTM: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:
Says who undecided

He's shĂ gging another missus. Simple. tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by P4VS20: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:

pls explain, i dont understand.

when he was chasing you, who did most of the calling? lol

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by xyoung: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2012
The Op isn't telling d whole story
This is jus part of it
I'm pretty sure you did somtin annoying and dats making d guy to lose interest and btw anoda girl is on his mind
U better check ur attitude, call him and apologize for your behaviour if not all d future guys will keep going d same way
Remember; Almost all guys have d same view

5 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by bolaino(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2012
#singing, "it's too late to apologise, it's too laaaAaaate, I say it's too late to apologiseeeeee, @op, forget about him he's gone, don't bother calling him, even if u call and beg him and u guys still reconcile, he's still gon act up, so just lock up and move on,

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by NigeriaKitchen: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2012
Girls seem to always be the architect of their relationship problems. Read the poster's first post and you will discover that she has issues. You better check yourself very well and fix your problem earlier now else, most great guys you may meet in future will follow this same trend of come and go cos men reason close to same way and they sense the same problem in a woman.

Goodluck
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by wissezy: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2012
yuzedo: He is damn tired of your shakara!
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Just call the guy and ask him
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2012
P4VS20:

pls explain, i dont understand.

when he was chasing you, who did most of the calling? lol
This is one thing I don't understand. Y should it be the other way round? Was there ever any rule that says calling should be done by guyz alone? Na wa 4 dis 9ja gurlz mentality oosad
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2012
@poster, it depends on d level of ur relationship. If it just a shakara relationship (which i think it most definitely is), then, u can continue to shakara each oda. But if it's a serious relationship, i think u shld at least reach out to him one way or d oda (probably thru a msg if he's not picking ur call) nd ask him wot u've done to deserve such silence from him(dt's if u don't know already). From there, u shld know wot next. If he still has feelings for u, he'll cum arnd. He's just tryn to deal with it in his own way. Nd pls, don't mind pple dt're saying he's with anoda gal or sumfin, dey'll just pollute ur mind unnecesarily if u listen 2 dem. Just picture it dis way: Ur guy is seriously hurting nd u're here displaying shakara when u shld be busy reaching out to him. Good luck getting him back.

NB: All this story is based on the assumption that the relationship is a serious one.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2012
Pls forget him and move on with ur life.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
This is one thing I don't understand. Y should it be the other way round? Was there ever any rule that says calling should be done by guyz alone? Na wa 4 dis 9ja gurlz mentality oosad
I wonder ooo. And then they complain that men slip away from them
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder ooo. And then they complain that men slip away from them
Y won't men slip away when they always put up nonchalant attitudes towards their relationshipz. So na only d guy go dy concerned abt d relationship abi?
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
Y won't men slip away when they always put up nonchalant attitudes towards their relationshipz. So na only d guy go dy concerned abt d relationship abi?
Sometimes I feel like beating some people's head with a steel pipe
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by NigeriaKitchen: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
grin
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lol
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by seunadeolu(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2012
BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN AND ALSO MANAGEMENT! grin
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Arsenate(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
lol, chill bro...
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2012
Arsenate: lol, chill bro...
I swear
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Rosejefrey(f): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Going tru same rite now but dere was no argument,he just stop calling nd since den i cant concentrate,even wen i cal he is always in a hurry 2 drop.dnt no wat 2 do.someone said maybe he has bussiness issue,but on my own said i ve made up my mind 2 stop calling since he refuse 2 call 2.i believe wen he is ready 2 confind in me he will call.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way / Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. / What I Saw Inside A Lady's Poossy (graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.