Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? (9035 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:

It is well Hun. I was able to find a remedy to make my irregular mp regular smiley thanks for asking

No prob. That's great! (-:
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
maybe he is out of airtime...send him something

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Try to get in touch with him and thrash out issues.You see in relationships,silence is not golden.
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by diva90: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
P4VS20:

pls explain, i dont understand.

when he was chasing you, who did most of the calling? lol

He did most of the calling but I was calling as well 50/40
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by diva90: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
mondi_cheeks: maybe he is out of airtime...send him something

LMAOOOO! yea right
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:

50/40? Or 60/40
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by CrimsonLove(f): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
you should call or go see him to at least resolve the argument. After then, ball is in his court. If he doesn't desire you anymore then you will have to move on
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:
Almost 2 wks now. I was even the person that called him last but I have sworn never to again because it shud be the other way round

And why shld it be the other way round?
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by P4VS20: 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear

NO MIND EM. lol.
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by P4VS20: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
diva90:

50/40? what happened to the remaining 10? who took the remaining 10, lol, i think the one who has the remaining 10 has the answers to the issue.

some other girl has the remaining 10?
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by P4VS20: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
dmcdad:
50/40? Or 60/40

i had to laugh when i saw that. imagine calling get ratio too. lol.
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
P4VS20:

NO MIND EM. lol.
at all
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by diva90: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2012
P4VS20:

Lol! Na so
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2012
P4VS20:

Nna ehn! The tin tire me o. Besides, help me ask that gurl say who calculate d maths? Just throw away 10 just like that
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by P4VS20: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2012
dmcdad:
Nna ehn! The tin tire me o. Besides, help me ask that gurl say who calculate d maths? Just throw away 10 just like that

lmao, i ask am before, she no get. all i know naa say someone dey with the 10. lol
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by SAFO(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2012
P4VS20: its called silent treatment. give him time, he will call.

He hasn't called in 2 weeks. What kind of silent treatment is that?

Judging by the op's handle he probably stopped calling because of that very reason. grin
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 2:49am On Dec 11, 2012
P4VS20:

lmao, i ask am before, she no get. all i know naa say someone dey with the 10. lol
Then y we dy waste time here? We gat need to find the lost 10 before anytin positive fit erupt... Lolz. @OP, no offence plz, just bringing abt humour
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2012
diva90:

LMAOOOO! yea right
grin
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: Pls forget him and move on with ur life.

u harsh o....shuo!!! The guy that did this to u must be really heartless
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2012
diva90:

50/40 indeed, who then was doin the other 10, ur other boyfriends i guess?
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2012
He probably stopped callin u cos u felt the him/u call ratio should be 110/-10 and that u are a very good mathematician
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by kalvin1: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2012
Singing "it must have been love but its ova now" by roxette.
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by peclint: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hmm, this reminds me of myself many years ago.
Yours is 2 weeks, we went 3 months, when she was tired of her shakara, she will call and we will pickup from where we left.
When I look back at those wasted years, I just get angry, and we still talk about it .
She was so proud, I was the one always saying sorry and it got to a point I just felt I was the one giving 90% and the funny thing was I asked her that in all honesty, what she felt the contribution in the relationship was, she started from 60/40 to her saying at least she gives 20%.
I told her then that the ball was in her court and she is messing me around, that a time will come when that ball will be in my court, and yep I was right.

She didn't change her attitude, we broke up, but we were still very close friends, we both loved each other, It's funny that we still chat over the phone till 2am, Jump forward 12 years
She has done her marriage introduction, and she is still trying to convince me that we should get married and how we will find out in the future that we married the wrong people.

Do I love her, yes, but am I ready to live in the same house with a woman who will not talk with me for weeks in the same house,and whose idea of relationship is I, me and myself, NO.
(some will say that she won't do that when you are in the same house, that was what I thought, until she did it in a cruel manner, even the guys that have been her advocates, when I tell them one episode, they are like :- guy you've made the right decision)

The moral of my experience is that when you love someone, don't be an i@diot about it. Enjoy the whole experience and reduce the drama( drama gets you no where, it pushes the other party away), it doesn't matter who calls who, swallow your pride, and don't make the other party feel taken advantage of,else you drive them away.

5 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Meeky(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
I wonder why calls have become a source of corcern for relationships even more than the networks that are avin problems providing these services.hmm!if u dnt feel like calling dnt call and if he/she doesnt call you dnt complain.na wa for relationships oh.hmmm chei!i no fit shout
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by diva90: 2:23am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Then y we dy waste time here? We gat need to find the lost 10 before anytin positive fit erupt... Lolz. @OP, no offence plz, just bringing abt humour

Lol! I see
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by delors(m): 5:00am On Dec 12, 2012
Maybe na network problem or credit don finish...send amrecharge card and see what happens grin
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 5:04am On Dec 12, 2012
delors: Maybe na network problem or credit don finish...send amrecharge card and see what happens grin
If she send am card and e blame am on network nko? Money don waste be that ooo
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 5:12am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
If she send am card and e blame am on network nko? Money don waste be that ooo
E b like wetin mtn do people wen dm dy gv them bonus. Dm go gv u 500% bonus cûm hijack the network. If dm born u well, call the money make I see.. Lmao
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
E b like wetin mtn do people wen dm dy gv them bonus. Dm go gv u 500% bonus cûm hijack the network. If dm born u well, call the money make I see.. Lmao
MTN is the inspiration of most fraudstas.
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by dmcdad: 5:32am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
MTN is the inspiration of most fraudstas.
You are right... They implant such fraudulent ideas within peoples' minds
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by Mynd44: 5:42am On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
You are right... They implant such fraudulent ideas within peoples' minds
true
Re: He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? by diva90: 4:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Thanks for your opinions grin we are back on track now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.