Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Are Nigerians Migrating To Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Migrating To Ghana (578 Views)

The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries / Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply To Ghana Over Indebtedness / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Migrating To Ghana by chiboy1928(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2012
Guys during my stay in ghana,I get to find out evryday they are a lot of nigerians coming into ghana some come to do business,some are relocating,why most of the nigerians in ghana are not planning to come back again to nigeria and these kept me wondering is it that nigerians now love ghana more than, they own country or is because the of the instability or violent,killing and insecurty of live that makin them to relocate or migrating to Ghana for business and others.wat do u guys tink.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Migrating To Ghana by eduson77(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2012
you English nearly paralyze my screen..but anyway let me answer you..

NIGERIANS ARE MIGRATIONING TO GHANA BECAUSE WE ARE IMMIGARTION..

NONSENSE QUESTION..(why is sharking migrating to Atlantic ocean?)
Re: Why Are Nigerians Migrating To Ghana by solomon111(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Chiboy,you are not Nigerian.
Don't be a coward and hide behind that username.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Migrating To Ghana by chiboy1928(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
solomon111: Chiboy,you are not Nigerian.
Don't be a coward and hide behind that username.
shut up who told u am not a nigerian,u objective is to read the thread and post ur comment and if u have notin tangible to say then shut the Bleep and keep movin,rather than trying to no were I came from that hw u fail exams in school block head.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Migrating To Ghana by eduson77(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
still damaging english^^
Re: Why Are Nigerians Migrating To Ghana by solomon111(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
chiboy1928: shut up who told u am not a nigerian,u objective is to read the thread and post ur comment and if u have notin tangible to say then shut the Bleep and keep movin,rather than trying to no were I came from that hw u fail exams in school block head.
if you were Nigerian,you would be smart enough to acknowledge the fact that the world is a global village,so yes,you are not Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Revealing Truth About Ouk / I Blame Jonathan For Everything Wrong With Nigeria / Sambo’s Cultural Taste Hikes Cost Of VP’s Home To N16b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.