Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again (15807 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Exodus 24:16-18
New International Version (NIV)
16 and the glory of the LORD settled on Mount
Sinai. For six days the cloud covered the
mountain, and on the seventh day the LORD
called to Moses from within the cloud. 17 To
the Israelites the glory of the LORD looked
like a consuming fire on top of the mountain.

Reading the verses after verse 11 clearly shows those persons were able to behold GODs glory and not literally GOD himself.......all persons in the past who had made statement of seeing God face to face,saw Gods representatives(angels) or got a vision of GOD glory........they were in Gods presence.....

Gods word still remains consistent...that no man can see God and yet live and that no man has seen God at anytime........Jesus reiterated that clear fact but you guys are battling with it just to prove that the same Jesus is GOD who no man has seen....

If you think Yahweh literally sat down with moses and the nobles to eat then you must be joking big time........you err mr hisbud........
Fail!Ex 24:9-11
9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.
NIV

Bros it said literary, they (leaders not the people) SAW yet God did not raise His hand against them. But its the people that saw the glory. Why was that statement in vs 11 say God did not raise His hand against them if not that they (leaders)saw yet He chose not to lift His hand against them?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud:
Fail!Ex 24:9-11
9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.
NIV

Bros it said literary, they (leaders not the people) SAW yet God did not raise His hand against them. But its the people that saw the glory. Why was that statement in vs 11 say God did not raise His hand against them if not that they (leaders)saw yet He chose not to lift His hand against them?

You are dwelling on the fact that they literally saw God when Jesus said no one has seen him.......was Jesus drunk or had forgotten the incident at exodus??...........

NO man has ever seen GOd neither has anyman seen God and lived.....
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by truthislight: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
So there are now two Gods in the bible abi? one is Almighty while the other is mighty? So when in the next chapter, Isaiah says that the remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, To the Mighty God (Isaiah 10:21) which God is he referring to? You also forgot that the child will be called Everlasting Father abi? Look at the extents you have to go defend your dogma.

Can God die? No God cannot die in the sense of God ceasing to exist.
The question I think you should ask is: Can God become man? Yes and He did.
Can man die? Yes and God in the form of man died.

No it is not. The statement specifies the form in which God was seen. It is similar to saying "nobody has seen Ijawkid but we have seen him in a video"

I also told you the truth usually verses are spurious whenever they disagree with your bias. Name one "unspurious" translation and I can assure you that I will show you evidence of the multi-personal nature of God from it.

how can what you are teaching be the word of God when you have to be using you own word to make sense of it?

How can it continue to be what God said when your own sense is what we are seeing here?

Is this still God's word when it needs all this explanation from you?

Does the understanding of God's word need all this imput?

Can we still say that what you have written above is God's word as written in the bible or it is Anony's idea?

Can that your idea give anybody everlasting life?

I really sympathies with you and you lot.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." (Colossians 2:cool.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2012
@anony This really startled me
Another interesting thing that perhaps you didn't notice is that When Christ addresses the Churches,He first starts by addressing Himselfas the Alpha and the Omega, the Son of God then He ends by saying[b]"Let He that has ears listen to what the Spirit is saying"[/b] (Rev 2:7,11,17,29) Who has talking here?The Son or the Father or the Holy Spirit? Or One Multi-personal God?
grin shocked
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

You are dwelling on the fact that they literally saw God when Jesus said no one has seen him.......was Jesus drunk or had forgotten the incident at exodus??...........

NO man has ever seen GOd neither has anyman seen God and lived.....

Show that verse please thanks
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2012
truthislight:

how can what you are teaching be the word of God when you have to be using you own word to make sense of it?

How can it continue to be what God said when your own sense is what we are seeing here?

Is this still God's word when it needs all this explanation from you?

Does the understanding of God's word need all this imput?

Can we still say that what you have written above is God's word as written in the bible or it is Anony's idea?

Can that your idea give anybody everlasting life?

I really sympathies with you and you lot.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." (Colossians 2:cool.
hmm so all you and co have been saying was not your understanding and it is giving everlasting life Smh apply what you wrote to all you peeps have said and weigh it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud:
Show that verse please thanks

You're on a long thing bro......it has been established God has never been seen neither can he be seen and that GOD cannot die....you and anony can wallow in your ignorance....................

Keep holding on to exodus like your life is dependent on it while Jesus has revealed the same consistent truth about the one and only true GOD that no man can see and that can never die...........
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud:
fail!

Fail again!

Fail again again!

This is all you were asked

John 1:18 - "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him".

The above shows no human has ever seen God. This is another way Jesus showed he was not the Almighty God.

Clearly, he, the only begotten Son was not the Almighty because he was seen.

The Jews saw evidence of God - his glory or through angels - never God directly, according to. Christ's statement.

The use of "raising hand" against is quite common in the Bible and it most means punishment. Check - Isaiah 5:25.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

The proof is every where..God has never been a man through out his existence......no one has seen God............God cannot be seen so he wouldn't materialize for any of us to see....its against who he is,just as I told you that God cannot lie even when we know he can choose to lie and get away with it........

This is just like saying that God cannot turn a woman into a man or make an old man young again because it is not in the bible. You are presenting absence of proof as proof for your claim. That is wrong.

It also doesn't help matters when the verses where God has become man are shown to you but you write them of as "spurious" just because you want to hold on to a claim that is found nowhere in scripture.

When you laid out that list, I dutifully provided scriptural backing for all of them except the one where you said that "God cannot take the form of a man"

Please my friend provide scriptural proof for this claim of yours because at the moment it is looking like your invention and not scripture
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2012
TroGunn:

John 1:18 - "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him".

The above shows no human has ever seen God. This is another way Jesus showed he was not the Almighty God.

Clearly, he, the only begotten Son was not the Almighty because he was seen.

The Jews saw evidence of God - his glory or through angels - never God directly, according to. Christ's statement.

The use of "raising hand" against is quite common in the Bible and it most means punishment. Check - Isaiah 5:25.
thanks for showing it. You know we are learning, precept here precept there, here a little there a little. Lemme check it out contextually.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Jesus sent his angels while GOD sent Jesus...so who's greater..??.Jesus gives an angel reveleations to give to John while GOD gave Jesus the revelations...............its surprising for you to think that Jesus being reffered to as the first and last would mean he is the same or equal to GOD whilst you quoted a verse from revelation that called Jesus the son of GOD.....its funny I have to tell you.....
Lol...... And Jesus sent God's Spirit. Who is greater? I have told you before that one person sending another does not denote greatness as you know it in the Godhead. In fact when Jesus teaches the apostles greatness, he does it by taking the form of a servant.

And for you to finally say Jesus is Yahweh and so also the holy spirit I think I have to call it a day with you......this is the silliest thing I've ever heard in my whole life.......show me from the scriptures were the messiahs name is Yahweh...(The tetragrammaton).....
Telling us Jesus is Yahweh would mean you re-writing a new bible.........
Lol, yes I did. What is the meaning of Yahweh? Does Yahweh not simply mean "I AM"

Oh I forgot....Jesus was also called a morning star...right??.....I guess he should be satan(lucifer) if I'm not mistaken,since you can't get the sense of the truth when Jesus is said to be the first and the last.....
Digressing from the issue now are we? Lol.

It has become clear to me that you are simply being a blind fanatic here. Jesus has called Himself by titles that no man or angel would dare call himself. Jesus has exhibited power that can only belong to God. You have seen this clear as day and yet you refuse to believe.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2012
There are verses in the Bible which shows Jesus has great authority and power. This is true. No one is as great as Christ, except his Father who is above him.

He was given such powers and authority by his Father - it does not make him equal to his Father.

1Cor 15: 27-28 - "For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all".

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud: @anony This really startled me grin shocked
Bro, the thing startled me too. Do you know I just realized that this morning......and I have been reading those passages for ages. God is too much.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud: hmm so all you and co have been saying was not your understanding and it is giving everlasting life Smh apply what you wrote to all you peeps have said and weigh it.
Please tell him abeg.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Kindly read my reply to hisbud on this......

Jesus is not the alpha and omega the LORD GOD almighty mentioned in revelation 1:8...rather it was Yahweh who in verse 1 was giving Jesus revelations to give to john....

How you want to squeeze Jesus into revelation 1:8 exposes the wayo you intend to play.......

For clarification let's see this ::..

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD
JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is
coming, The Almighty.

That verse is directly related to the scriptures you quoted from isaiah which confirms that Yahweh is the only true GOD and the almighty......he is the alpha and the omega being that there is no other GOD but him.........

Try harder bro.........

I think you missed the point of what I was really showing you there compare again Isaiah 40:10 and Revelations 22:12-13. Who is the one coming to bring judgement on the last day?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thanks for the John 1:18 TroGunn. Do you know in the greek the word Son is Theos-God.

Hmm! brethern see the attached, this is really awesome. You know what, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Reading this in NIV the unspurious translation, it blew me away
Check it out

John 1:18
18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
NIV

The NIV rendering is awesome more than the "spurious" KJV rendered that verse.AWEEEESOOOOMEEEEEEE!!!! shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud: Thanks for the John 1:18 TroGunn. Do you know in the greek the word Son is Theos-God.

Hmm! brethern see the attached, this is really awesome. You know what, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Reading this in NIV the unspurious translation, it blew me away
Check it out

No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known]. John 1:18 (AMP)

I am dancing my own azonto here now!

Thank you Jesus! Today I have learnt much more about the nature of God than I knew yesterday (and I didn't even go to church). God is just too much!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
This is just like saying that God cannot turn a woman into a man or make an old man young again because it is not in the bible. You are presenting absence of proof as proof for your claim. That is wrong.

It also doesn't help matters when the verses where God has become man are shown to you but you write them of as "spurious" just because you want to hold on to a claim that is found nowhere in scripture.

When you laid out that list, I dutifully provided scriptural backing for all of them except the one where you said that "God cannot take the form of a man"

Please my friend provide scriptural proof for this claim of yours because at the moment it is looking like your invention and not scripture

I didn't ask you to lay down scriptures for those points I made,they were already facts just like as it remains a fact that no one can see God and yet live........

God can make the old young again.that's a fact.its scriptural...but it is unscriptural to say God was once a man and also died.....that is a big lie...
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

I didn't ask you to lay down scriptures for those points I made,they were already facts just like as it remains a fact that no one can see God and yet live........

God can make the old young again.that's a fact.its scriptural...but it is unscriptural to say God was once a man and also died.....that is a big lie...
My friend, where are you getting your facts from. You cannot keep saying that something is scriptural without showing us the scripture that makes it so.

You are still arguing a strawman. I don't contest that no one has seen God (in His true Spirit nature) what I am contesting is when you say that "God cannot take the form of a man". Stop twisting it into something else.

The scripture doesn't help you because you agree that God has taken the form of fire and cloud, and the fire and cloud were seen. So it is clear that it is not a problem for God to take a physical form. Why then is it a problem for God to take a human form? What is so wrong with the human form?

It is also sad that when scripture is pointed out to you that shows that God can and indeed took a human form, you immediately write it off as "spurious" Why?

So my friend, where exactly are you getting your theology from?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:

No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known]. John 1:18 (AMP)

I am dancing my own azonto here now!

Thank you Jesus! Today I have learnt much more about the nature of God than I knew yesterday (and I didn't even go to church). God is just too much!
bros this amplified has blown me to smiderings. Ijawkid and co thank you for starting this topic and staying thru to this climax wow i cant contain myself woooooooooooo:oooooooooooow awesooooooooome x 10e[infinity symbol]
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
I think you missed the point of what I was really showing you there compare again Isaiah 40:10 and Revelations 22:12-13. Who is the one coming to bring judgement on the last day?

Those verses all apply to Yahweh who will bring jugdement and rule through his son Jesus Christ......isaiah 53:1 tells us who represents the arm of the almighty LORD...and that is Jesus.......

Jesus would come to execute judgement at the command of his God and Father.......

I want you to go through malachi 3:1-6 to see how malachi expressed a joint coming of Yahweh,the angel/messenger of the covenant (Jesus)......

It still stands that ALPHA and OMEGA in revelation strictly aPplies to Yahweh and not to Jesus.......

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Boomark God bless you to the infinity

Ijawkid God bless you to the infinity

Plapville God bless you to the infinity

Frosbel God bless you to the infinity

All anti-Godhead God bless you all to the infinity

Azonto dancing la la la am just favored too much. Thank you Jesus Christ for john 1.18
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
If all the thread that i have read on nairaland that has brought me joy like unspeakable, this is the thread. Oh oh azonto dancing john 1.18 azonto dancing God bless all you contributors amen halleluyah amen amen
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol...... And Jesus sent God's Spirit. Who is greater? I have told you before that one person sending another does not denote greatness as you know it in the Godhead. In fact when Jesus teaches the apostles greatness, he does it by taking the form of a servant.

Nope you are totally wrong....scriptures do say Jesus has a head ovee him,not just somebody who sends him on an errand.....Jesus has a GOD he worships...I bet you had forgotten that.....Jesus calls the Father my GOd...how does that sound to you??.....doesn't Jesus worshipping another being and calling another being ""MY GOD"" shows he is inferior to that being??.....

Mr_Anony:
Lol, yes I did. What is the meaning of Yahweh? Does Yahweh not simply mean "I AM"

It doesn't .......and you know it doesn't bro.....if not any where I see the expression ""I AM"" I can assume its the tetragrammaton.........again you err for saying Jesus' name is Yahweh and that he is Yahweh...
Mr_Anony:
Digressing from the issue now are we? Lol.

It has become clear to me that you are simply being a blind fanatic here. Jesus has called Himself by titles that no man or angel would dare call himself. Jesus has exhibited power that can only belong to God. You have seen this clear as day and yet you refuse to believe.

Jesus was given powers he exhibited.........you forgot to add that........that is why you were once told Jesus isn't all - powerful...there is someone more powerful than him..if you doubt scriptures can be opened right now
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mystery john 1.18 = 1timothy 3.16 unravelled
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by MrAnony1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

Nope you are totally wrong....scriptures do say Jesus has a head ovee him,not just somebody who sends him on an errand.....Jesus has a GOD he worships...I bet you had forgotten that.....Jesus calls the Father my GOd...how does that sound to you??.....doesn't Jesus worshipping another being and calling another being ""MY GOD"" shows he is inferior to that being??.....

It doesn't .......and you know it doesn't bro.....if not any where I see the expression ""I AM"" I can assume its the tetragrammaton.........again you err for saying Jesus' name is Yahweh and that he is Yahweh...

Jesus was given powers he exhibited.........you forgot to add that........that is why you were once told Jesus isn't all - powerful...there is someone more powerful than him..if you doubt scriptures can be opened right now
Two things I'll say about this.
1.Go and find out what YHWH means.
2.Which part of God humbled himself and took the form of a man do you not understand?
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
My friend, where are you getting your facts from. You cannot keep saying that something is scriptural without showing us the scripture that makes it so.

You are still arguing a strawman. I don't contest that no one has seen God (in His true Spirit nature) what I am contesting is when you say that "God cannot take the form of a man". Stop twisting it into something else.

The scripture doesn't help you because you agree that God has taken the form of fire and cloud, and the fire and cloud were seen. So it is clear that it is not a problem for God to take a physical form. Why then is it a problem for God to take a human form? What is so wrong with the human form?

It is also sad that when scripture is pointed out to you that shows that God can and indeed took a human form, you immediately write it off as "spurious" Why?

So my friend, where exactly are you getting your theology from?

The fire the men saw was it GOD??......which scripture have you opened that showed God took on human form??......1 timothy 3:16??.....uh??......oh and that GOD died??....you are funny bro.........if this is the garbage you hold on to then I'm sorry for you..........

If the simple fact that no one has ever seen God is beyond your comprehension then you really need to sit back and think........

It was Jesus,the son of GOD who came as flesh and not GOD............that is why john 3:16 says God sent his son and not himself......
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

ijawkid maybe i will throw in the towel here and now, i cant add anything to john 1.18 Niv by topgun am ok wit it.
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
hisblud: Boomark God bless you to the infinity

Ijawkid God bless you to the infinity

Plapville God bless you to the infinity

Frosbel God bless you to the infinity

All anti-Godhead God bless you all to the infinity

Azonto dancing la la la am just favored too much. Thank you Jesus Christ for john 1.22

And what is this??....your there dancing while you still have many scriptures to explain that shows Jesus is different from his GOD and that he is less than GOD....scriptures are all over the place....anony just watered down a profound truth by saying Jesus being a servant of God does not make Jesus less than GOD............

1 corinthians 15:24-28 was quoted....we are wainting for your reply....
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by ijawkid(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Two things I'll say about this.
1.Go and find out what YHWH means.
2.Which part of God humbled himself and took the form of a man do you not understand?

And which part of God is greater than himself you still haven't explained....you'll contradict God by saying God is greater than himself and that God sent himself and became a slave forever to himself(1 corinthians 15:24-28)....hope you see were this fallacy of the trinity or modalism as I see it to be is leading you to??......

I'm coming with the definition of Yahweh......

But for a start it means ""I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE"" and also "" I AM THAT I AM""..........more is coming

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
ijawkid:

And what is this??....your there dancing while you still have many scriptures to explain that shows Jesus is different from his GOD and that he is less than GOD....scriptures are all over the place....anony just watered down a profound truth by saying Jesus being a servant of God does not make Jesus less than GOD............

1 corinthians 15:24-28 was quoted....we are wainting for your reply....
just an expression of gratitude. Maybe sometime but now am basking in on the high of that verse john 1.18. I have never taken cocaine before but i think i this verse in NIV AND AMPLIFIED rendering has provided me that euphoria. Oh oh oh great john 1.18 thanks ijawkid
Re: Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again by Boomark(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Boomark: @Anony
You did not explain 1cor 8:5-6.
Or didn't you understand it? Let
me bring it home to you.
For to us there is one president,
Goodluck and there is but one
vice-president, Sambo.
There is nothing here that
shows that "one president"
consist of Goodluck and sambo.

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham and of
Isaac and of Jacob, the God of
our forefathers, has glorified His
servant, Jesus, whom you, for
your part, delivered up....

Do you see the one God the
israelites worshipped? God the
Father is the God of our
forefathers. His servant, Jesus is
not part of it. Do you disagree
with this?

Concerning the confusion
trinitarians are having with the
term "God", look at zechariah
12:8:

the house of David will be like
God, like the angel of the LORD
before them.

the angel of the LORD is like
God, which means he is
"similar" to God. That is why
Michael is the one "who is like
God." that Michael is like God
does not make him equal to
God. He still serve the Father,
his God.

God the Father is the God of
Jesus Christ, Eph 1:17, Heb 1:9,
Rev 1:6.

This is what the bible teach:
One God over all is the Father
not 3 persons who are Gods but
in one God. Definition of trinity
makes no sense according to
the scripture.

Try and refute these things
because they speak against
trinity. Can you? And let your
analogy fit into something real
not abstract or unrealistic.

I showed you these things, you dodged it and went ahead treating what someone like God can do. I asked you if each of the multipersonal being is God, you can't answer.

You are dancing azonto because you saw that Christ is God as if you don't know before. Just because you don't know the difference between him and the Father.

Let me ask you this simple questions:

1 who did Christ say is a spirit, that those that must worship Him must do that in spirit?

2 who is the invincible God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Never Ever Forget As A Christian / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / What Is The Role Of Santa Claus In Christianity And Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.