Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Religious Discrimination On Narialand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religious Discrimination On Narialand (695 Views)

Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? / Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! / Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Discrimination On Narialand by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hello everyone,

I would like to touch a very serious issue many of us Nairalanders face . this is the issue of Religious Discrimination that we non-catholics face on this Global NIGERIAN site.this issue is generally hushed up, but it cant be held any longer. i would therefore like the Site Admin to do something to address this issue and alleviate our condition.

One of the Chief discriminators is a certain Individual by the name of Mukina.

let me tell you how so.

I recently created a very Good and interesting thread in the Religious Section. usually such threads with lots of PHOTOS make it to the front page. I even personally requested the forum Mod to put it on the front. However, since this thread was non-catholic in nature, it has been thoroughly ignored and pushed down.

This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1126007/pictures-vodun-religon-benin-togo

It is about Pagan Traditional Religion of the people of West Africa.

It is a good thread and deserves to be viewed. but since it has to do with Traditional religion, it is not being allowed to be put on the front page by this catholic dominated MOD team. unlike these recent front-page threads from the religious section that hardly match the calibre. these following threads are so boring and uninteresting:

https://www.nairaland.com/1126354/oyedepo-church-last-paid-me

https://www.nairaland.com/1113285/shiloh-2012-double-portion-day

https://www.nairaland.com/1123331/catholic-church-one-only-true

i have noticed that all the above threads have to do with catholicism. is this some kind of religious discrimination and prejudice we are facing on this global site I need an answer please!

another issue is that of a Nazi dictator in the islam section by the name of Maclatunji who has continued to show his intolerence despite repeated protests by honourable Nairaland members.

IT IS TIME SEUN AND OTHERS ADDRESS THIS ISSUE ASAP! I APOLOGISE FOR NAMING NAMES, BUT THIS HAD TO BE DONE. angry
Re: Religious Discrimination On Narialand by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Religious Discrimination On Narialand by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
even this thread made it to the front page, just to spread christianity and gain converts. what a biased site. angry angry angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/981272/christians-queuing-enter-church-abuja
Re: Religious Discrimination On Narialand by Mynd44: 1:58am On Dec 11, 2012
Nobody to reply you huh? Okay lemme help you.

I agree(I did not read it ooo).

The OP is right 100% correct.

Are you now happy?
Re: Religious Discrimination On Narialand by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2012
I didn't know mukina was a catholic Christian undecided

@OP, maybe you should push your thread to the culture section where it'll get more views and stand a better chance of making the homepage. The "religion" section to the best of my knowledge is for Islamic or Christian fanatics and to them its either black or white.
#just saying#
Re: Religious Discrimination On Narialand by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2012
Seun and his mods are typical Africans..

They will never put a thread on Ifa worship on their front thread, prolly because they are either christians or muslims, or they do not want to lose their born again faithfuls..

Re: Religious Discrimination On Narialand by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Nobody to reply you huh? Okay lemme help you.

I agree(I did not read it ooo).

The OP is right 100% correct.

Are you now happy?

yes! cool

ifyalways: I didn't know mukina was a catholic Christian undecided

@OP, maybe you should push your thread to the culture section where it'll get more views and stand a better chance of making the homepage. The "religion" section to the best of my knowledge is for Islamic or Christian fanatics and to them its either black or white.
#just saying#

I wont let the xtians and muslims take over the religious section. me , logicboy and others will see to that. This is religion and has to stay in the religious section. no beating about the bush.

Okija_juju: Seun and his mods are typical Africans..

They will never put a thread on Ifa worship on their front thread, prolly because they are either christians or muslims, or they do not want to lose their born again faithfuls..

dont worry,. the thread is now officially on the front page. i made sure of that. cool
Re: Religious Discrimination On Narialand by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
˚☺k° nah your precious thread is now on ƑP, we go rest nah?
Re: Religious Discrimination On Narialand by Mynd44: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2012
[quote author=Paxchal]˚☺k° nah your precious thread is now on ƑP, we go rest nah?[/quote
Front page? Make I die for here

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana: In Praise Of Principles / 100% Pure Virgin Brazilian And Other Virgin Remy Hair / I Tried To Stop My Son From Joining Islam And Radicalizing ––mother Of Woolwich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.