Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! (3425 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by bikokwe(m): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2012
Sincerely I really want to know what we as Nigerians can be proud of as a nation. It seems to me like we lack in all spheres of life! What can we boast of as a nation. Is it in politics, Leadership, Governance, Infrastructure, Economy, Social Amenities, Peace, etcetera etcetera. I just need something to be proud of as a NIGERIAN
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by Afam4eva(m): 5:52am On Dec 10, 2012
The title of this thread suggests that you want to glorify Nigeria as the pride of the world and you're here asking question. If you can't do this job then contract Rossike to do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by bikokwe(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
lol Afam, I was just trying to create a contrast, You can take over! smiley
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by achi4u(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
pride of the world,

will you go and delete that topic b4 those international community sees it!

nigeria is the worst in all you've said.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by advocate666: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
We are very good in corruption, church and 419

1 Like

Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by bikokwe(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
I am not disputing your statements but I am only curious as to what we can be proud of. To be sincere, I have truly thought about it but it seems we lack in everything.Perhaps I'm being biased am only asking for your opinions. There must be something good in our country!
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by UncleJJ(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Like I've always said, the real problem in Nigeria is the educational system - if went to a good school, all you'd have to do is google this.. tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerians
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by bikokwe(m): 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
hehehe Uncle JJ thank God we are products of same educational system! tongue
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by UncleJJ(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
bikokwe: hehehe Uncle JJ thank God we are products of same educational system! tongue

Ofcourse, we are but if you have spare time Check out http://coursera.org

Free education, from the best schools in the world , from the best professors in the world.

The secret, the white man will never tell you is that - technology puts everyone on a level playing ground.

The better , our internet improves - the faster we catch up.

Check coursera out, am running the Think Again Course From Duke University. They have course on everything..... cool
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by Sealeddeal(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
I am proud of nigeria because of GEJ.the first 'democratic' leader of nigeria
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by ebere1712: 1:44am On Dec 12, 2012
Give us Biafra. The jewel of CHUKWU.
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by bikokwe(m): 2:04am On Dec 19, 2012
Apparently, there is nothing to be proud of In Nigeria. angry Pathetic!
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by bikokwe(m): 2:15am On Dec 19, 2012
@ UncleJJ Nice one, So what do you stand to benefit after taking these courses apart from some extra knowledge gained?
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by MajeOfficial: 2:40am On Dec 19, 2012
I believe God has given the Nigerian something he is yet to understand or appreciate. No politician or power outage will ever make me deny this...

Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by MajeOfficial: 2:54am On Dec 19, 2012

Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by Ikengawo: 3:14am On Dec 19, 2012
Somebody posts nigeria's beauty the moderator deletes the pictures, hides the post and bans them
someobody says his fellow nigerian and black man is a cannibal, it makes the front page.

These pictures go to show my theory: I love nigeria but can't stand nigerians.

smileyNice pics, someone post more, i dont have too many
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:13am On Dec 19, 2012
achi4u: pride of the world,

will you go and delete that topic b4 those international community sees it!

nigeria is the worst in all you've said.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin He hasn't talked of 'pride of West Africa', never mind the world!
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by bikokwe(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2012
@ Proud Igbo lol, @ Maje Oficial Nice pics but are they all entirely Nigeria Pics? They are quite lovely! Unfortunately, We are yet to benefit from what tourism has to offer despite all the endowment bestowed on Us by God Almighty! If these were in Europe, they will so celebrate it that you will want to pay a fortune to have a look
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2012
bikokwe: @ Proud Igbo lol, @ Maje Oficial Nice pics but are they all entirely Nigeria Pics? They are quite lovely! Unfortunately, We are yet to benefit from what tourism has to offer despite all the endowment bestowed on Us by God Almighty! If these were in Europe, they will so celebrate it that you will want to pay a fortune to have a look

^^^Trust me those pics ARE Nigeria.

Nigeria has beautiful breathtaking scenery, and tourist spots abound almost everywhere especially in the Adamawa/Taraba/Obudu areas and Idanre in the southwest; that's why i get mad when i think of the mayhem the bokites are unleashing on Nigerians (this prevents foreigners from coming here for holidays), and the fact that the Governors in these areas -either owing to insecurity or a lack of vision- can't utilise these gems to increase the IGR in their states.

Any good student of history can recollect a time when foreigners used to flock to places like Jos and the Adamawa highlands for holidays and long mountain treks....that was in the 50's to 70's when the north was still peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by MajeOfficial: 2:44am On Dec 20, 2012
bikokwe: @ Proud Igbo lol, @ Maje Oficial Nice pics but are they all entirely Nigeria Pics? They are quite lovely! Unfortunately, We are yet to benefit from what tourism has to offer despite all the endowment bestowed on Us by God Almighty! If these were in Europe, they will so celebrate it that you will want to pay a fortune to have a look
all nigeria!
if God has complimented us so handsomely i don't know why it's so hard to complement ourselves.
I dont think of Obasanjo when i think of Nigeria, i think of paradise if you're willing to forget about politics and enjoy God's more careful creation
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2012
Those pics are awesome I no go lie shocked
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by MajeOfficial: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by MajeOfficial: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by MajeOfficial: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Nigeria The Pride Of The World!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2012
I love calabar, it has everything; beauty, "toto" etc. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Drops To 37th Richest In The World Under 24hours / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS / Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.