Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! (13127 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by marvelck: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2012
I got this in mailbox last night from someone who has a score to settle with his twin brother. and it has to do with a girl. Read his story...

My name is Dennis, and I have a twin brother who is quite the opposite of me. While I'm gentle, quiet and easy going, my twin brother is naughty, playful,sociable and also a womanizer. He's also a prankster and can be so annoying atimes. but above all, he's fun to be with. the problem with him is that he likes girls alot, and can do anything to sleep with any girl that catches his fancy. and its cos of his lust for women, we are now sworn enemies. cos the idiot tampered with my woman, not once, but twice. and the most painful part of it is that he did it on purpose.
We normally visit each other, and on this particular day my twin brother was at my place when my girlfriend came around but met my absence. and since we both look so much alike, my girlfriend didn't know it wasn't me. she immediately flew on my twin brother, and started kissing and cuddling him. Taken aback at first, my twin brother later responded by handling and caressing her until they ended up having sex on my couch. My girlfriend only got to know she has slept with the wrong person when I came back and grabbed her like I used to do whenever I see her. I was furious and angry with both of them after my girlfriend filled with guilt later told me what happened. I would have dealt with my twin brother if not for the intervention of our parents and siblings. I told my girlfriend to give me some space so as to enable me get over the whole incident. Could you believe that during this period, my twin brother later went to my girlfriend's place and slept with her again after lying to her that he was me and that he had come to take her back. My girlfriend didnt know until when I called and asked her to come to my place so that we could sort things out and resume our relationship. I'm so angry with my twin brother right now and dont know what I'm going to do when I see him (he's gone into hiding). Cos this is not the first time he's doing this to me. He's been doing it right from when we were in secondary school. but this time around, he's not going to get away with it. aha, is it a crime to have a twin brother?
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by ektbear: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2012
Excellent movie script.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by lecturerdabo(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2012
"WOE-MAN" Pls come borrow my cutlass for your brothers throat!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by dridowu: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2012
Nice Movie , wen is part 2 comin out ?

1 Like

Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by ITbomb(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2012
If you have been a bit romantic , your gf would know who u r.
More romance and not just straight sex gets a woman to understand her man's heartbeat.
Do u sleep with ur gf everytime u meet her?
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by azpeculiar: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2012
" We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator! "
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Walexz02(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2012
Investigate the gurl vry well, I find it hard to believe that she cant differentiate btwn u an ur twin brother, even wt ordinary smell/scent,she should b able to differentiate btwn u and ur brother. May be the gurl wnts to feel ur twin brother.
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by EzePromoe: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2012
Check that girlfriend of yours very well. How could she make one mistake twice. I believe his twin brother has been able to break his girl jinx twice either because he isn't so romantic like his twin brother whom he termed to be a 'womaniser'. There's one thing a girl wants not always your money or your good physique!
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2012
The girl na ashawo, period.
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2012
ekt_bear: Excellent movie script.
Can't wait for part 2.

These writers think people are that dumb.
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Catchfire1: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2012
@ OP, you should have advertised other movies before starting yours angry angry

Don't try it next time o angry
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Dopefiend(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2012
I'll tolerate anytin frm my fam bt ur twin obviously needs to be taught a lesson. Nice movie script by d way.
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Dopefiend(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: Can't wait for part 2.

He prolly wants to use our contributions for part 2. So let's nt disappoint grin
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by DukeNija(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2012
Inasmuchas this is a potential Nollywood hit, I'll still comment.

First your GF is dumb not to know the difference.haba.

Secondly, its a Shame your babe couldn't tell the difference, even in the Sack. wink grin

By my Moves, You shall know Moi. cheesy
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by 190: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2012
dridowu: Nice Movie , wen is part 2 comin out ?

In 3dAYS time
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by kuphid(f): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2012
Nice script op...

About the story - I find it disturbing that a girl can't recognise her bf, its unbelievable. I have dated a guy who has an identical twin brother, same body shape, height, voice etc, it was difficult seperating one from the other initially, but in a short while I was able to see the slight differences.

If they only kissed I may understand, but sex? Hehe, someone is fooling someone
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by xynerise: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2012
There is love in sharing. Cmon dude, be generous cool. He is ur blood brother dude
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by fairygeh(f): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Catch_fire: @ OP, you should have advertised other movies before starting yours angry angry

Don't try it next time o angry
OMG.LWkkkmmmmm cheesy
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by ask4grace(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Na wa
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Beync(f): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
Kaaaa dem don act dis film before

1 Like

Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by goldfish80(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Even if ure twins, I think there is a distinguishing feature in both ya d!cks. Be it in length or size, or a birth mark shaped like Brazil wink.. Good script sh媪

1 Like

Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by lolaluv1(f): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Op don run abandon thread.grin
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by boron10(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: Can't wait for part 2.

some people are actually dumb. Why do you think nollywood movies still sell in Naija?
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by otikpoko(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
He should go and read the bible.
Assuming the himself and his girl friend has high regard for bible principles,this would not have occured.
Assuming they do not sex each other,this wouldnt have happened.
If we do not listen to God, we are the onces who will suffer.
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by mrscolite(f): 1:23am On Dec 11, 2012
Hahaha@ op,trust me when I say ur girl friend knew it wasn't u..m talking from experience wink. It was good,so she let him hit it again..and prob again..again nd again.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Mynd44: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2012
**waiting for part 2 before commenting**
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by stpat1(m): 2:09am On Dec 11, 2012
Season film
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 11, 2012
azpeculiar: " We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator! "
hahhahahahahahha.. nairaland sha
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Dinmajudith: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2012
D Op..don suffer grin
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by chinedumo(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2012
mrscolite: Hahaha@ op,trust me when I say ur girl friend knew it wasn't u..m talking from experience wink. It was good,so she let him hit it again..and prob again..again nd again.. tongue
so y is she doing it and confessing it?
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
azpeculiar: " We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator! "

wale Adenuga's Production
Re: Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
This one na 'tales my moonlight' o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Anal Sex, It Harms The Penis - screenshot / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.