Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (13130 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by born2boink(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
your idea of actions if you found your girlfriend or boyfriend on dating site with status single and looking,someone you have been keeping for years..I am conscience guilty now should my girlfriend saw my profile on site I have been opening with single N looking

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
What's there to do but to try and find out his reason(s) for doing such but then thinking about it,the only genuine reason would be to cheat on me, which leaves me with the only option of giving him the chance to be truly single and searching.

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by slimyem: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
it doesnt have to be anything serious!
He might just be playing around just for the sake of it!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^WTH?!

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: it doesnt have to be anything serious!
If you believe that then you will believe anything,then again it depends on who you are dating and how jobless you both are.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: it doesnt have to be anything serious!

U have finally lost it. grin grin grin grin

@op

i go toast am bck again on d site, nothing go happen mehn. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by slimyem: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: If you believe that then you will believe anything,then again it depends on who you are dating and how jobless you both are.
u say what??
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: u say what??
If you are that slow that you couldn't grasp it the first time,what makes you think you will the 2nd time? Take a pass on this one.smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
That's bad if your partner is on a dating site.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by kristiansmart: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
He might just be playing around just for the sake of it![img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by slimyem: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: If you are that slow that you couldn't grasp it the first time,what makes you think you will the 2nd time? Take a pass on this one.smiley
you are the slow one cuz you definitely are in no way close to understanding my initial statement,why dont you just open your lips,swallow up your head and roll over!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: you are the slow one cuz you definitely are in no way close to understanding my initial statement,why dont you just open your lips,swallow up your head and roll over!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

wetin hapen na?

una get beef b4?

Gen! Gen! Gen!

oya burst head mehnn cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by kelz88(f): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2012
Cocoa and slim, don't fight please. sad

2 Likes

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
Such a situation definitely speaks the unsaid about your relationship. Something about your relationship must be dysfunctional for your partner to go on a dating site behind your back advertising himself as available.

2 Likes

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by agabaI23(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
@OP
What did you go to the dating site to do when you have a partner? A case of throwing stone from a glass house
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by slimyem: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2012
kelz88: Cocoa and slim, don't fight please. sad
i chose to ignore the first statement by playing dumb.
I'm not out to fight anyone.
tell her to get off my back!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
kelz88: Cocoa and slim, don't fight please. sad

Abeg...... Make dem fight...
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Jemibee: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
Both of you are guilty oo!! What are you both doing on such a site in the first place??
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: i chose to ignore the first statement by playing dumb.
I'm not out to fight anyone.
tell her to get off my back!
Shattap there ode,whose on your back?as if you won't break into two if i as much as touch your back let alone stay on it,mscheew.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: you are the slow one cuz you definitely are in no way close to understanding my initial statement,why dont you just open your lips,swallow up your head and roll over!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
See your life,your statement means nothing other than what it spells,quit giving yourself some nasty attitude and admit that isn't an intelligent statement to make,nansense gal.cheesy
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Coefficient(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
naijasexy: Such a situation definitely speaks the unsaid about your relationship. Something about your relationship must be dysfunctional for your partner to go on a dating site behind your back advertising himself as available.

You av said it all!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by slimyem: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: Shattap there ode,whose on your back?as if you won't break into two if i as much as touch your back let alone stay on it,mscheew.
asides the fact that you have a problem that's a little bit of everything,you are a big FOOL!
Stop rolling in my shyt like some ugly on ape....else you are going to get really smelly and sticky!
Arindin oshi!

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Okontami: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
Oga Poster, nothing spoil at all. follow these steps and you will be set free:

1) Dont be angry with her
2) Take a lot of romantic pictures with her.(Kissing Cuddling etc,...Pictures that speak on their own)
3) Save the many pictures on ur flash drive
4) Visit her, appease her emotion by getting her a romantic gift
5) Do all you can to make her log on to the site ( Cajole her... Na u know how to do that o)
6) Change her single and searching status to taken, engaged etc
7) Upload the numerous pictures and set them as public.

But note the effect of this is just to let the whole world know say na u get am... It does not still stop her from chopping her Punny o .

Sometimes women just want to be a biatch. Remember, it takes u to bring the biatchyness out of ur woman every woman is a biatch

3 Likes

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by 3RNEST(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
Facebook na dating site, so if she dey the site wahala no dey i trust my babe cuz if maga pay we go enjoy!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Killz3(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
Oh Gawd. . . I love fights. . . cheesy
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
hehehehehee

2-2

fight! fight! fight!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by slimyem: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: See your life,your statement means nothing other than what it spells,quit giving yourself some nasty attitude and admit that isn't an intelligent statement to make,nansense gal.cheesy
its means nothing to you because you brain processes s l o w l y.
Everybody CANNOT think the same way or see things the same way!
I stated my opinion and you stated yours.
You didnt buy mine and you jumbled it like the dunce that you are instead of constructively critisizing it!
Idiots like you can never hide what they are no matter how hard they try..anuofia!
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2012
~Killz~:
Oh Gawd. . . I love fights. . . cheesy

Oh la la!

its gerrin hot in here , i wanna take my pata off. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: asides the fact that you have a problem that's a little bit of everything,you are a big FOOL!
Stop rolling in my shyt like some ugly on ape....else you are going to get really smelly and sticky!
Arindin oshi!
Oh slimbone please get over yourself,people dey talk you sef follow dey talk,please let's not spoil wale's thread,oya carry your shyt and run along smiley.
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by eklassical(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: asides the fact that you have a problem that's a little bit of everything,you are a big FOOL!
Arindin oshi!

o boi....see fight...shoooooo!!
Una just divert frm dah ish ehn...
Re: Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site by freecocoa(f): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: its means nothing to you because you brain processes s l o w l y.
Everybody CANNOT think the same way or see things the same way!
I stated my opinion and you stated yours.
You didnt buy mine and you jumbled it like the dunce that you are instead of constructively critisizing it!
Idiots like you can never hide what they are no matter how hard they try..anuofia!
Hehehe the babe don vex o tongue,okay i have heard,if you and your boyfriend go on dating sites searching for lovers as a joke then i can respect that and leave you alone,oya no vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Nigerian Ladies. Una Still Dey Wear This "Underwear" Or Half Slip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.