Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,621 members, 7,770,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! (10173 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by GentleFrank(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
My lodge mate in school is fond of doing this in the name of love. The girlfriend cares and provides for him but he always ends up going for errands on behalf on the girl, keeping their room clean, washing plates, f*cking her and WASHING HER PANTIES. He always argues that after all, the girl loves and cares for him so much. But for me, i can forgive him a million times for doing other things but i don't agree with him stooping so low to wash a lady's pant. Check this and tell me if it is right to do so.

*Meet and LIKE us on facebook today @ www.facebook.com/BuzzyNaija for daily entertainment gists, thrilling jokes and stories.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by johnwizey: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
lailai God forbid undecided undecided
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
This is like an important question... Done it once though. She was busy doing lots... Cooking, clearing weeds and all... I was about washing so she brought few clothes and I'm like lemme just help you know?

It should however be avoided. Don't think its cool.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by k2039: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
If the need arises, special cases.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by djeezy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hell No!!!She no get respect? @Op it seems u do it.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Exponental(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
No! She wont even appreciate it.
@op, ur friend is in a big cshitt!!
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Booty4me: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
Op is Gud 2wash pata, as far e no get otutu

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
johnwizey: lailai God forbid undecided undecided
Na person like u dey do am 4 inside house,come outside dey form Macho Man tongue

3 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Teejayphillip(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Y shuld i? Is dat laziness on her own part,or becos am idle....

I wont let her wash my boxers,talkless of washin hers... Makes no sense nah...

U fit wash her bombom sef afta shitting
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Sapphire86(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
If dey r both happy abt it n c nothing wrong with it; OP u go close ur eyes o n mind ur biz

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by mskata(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Some boys sha, hypocrisy no go kill una, u dey shout HELL NO!!, bt na u lick kpekus pass

5 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by mrkels(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Doesn't sound right in my ears, I havnt even thought about it before, so I don't think I ll ever do it, instead , I ll just buy her a new set of lingerie jare.
What nonesense? Abeg abeg.undecided
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by stpat1(m): 2:17am On Dec 11, 2012
k2039: If the need arises, special cases.

Exactly, just what I wanted to say. It has to be when the need arises and it should not be a duty of the man. I once asked a girl this question and she said, If guys can so happily suck a lady's genitals and swallow it all, what is it in washing a girls undies which will be done with soap. I reasoned with her but I still maintain that it should not be a duty.

But guys, you would want her to wash your boxers all the time right?
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2012
When u guys wanna fuvk ur galfrnds,who normally remove d pant?as long as yu are d one removing ur gal's pant,u shldnt av problem washing it(lol) but I don't think I can for now
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Kudanis(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2012
It's not wrong washing your girlfriend pants. Though I don't have a girlfriend but YES I can do it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by badesco(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Unless if that person is deranged . but for me ooooo Capital No No NO...........................
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
He can stick his tongue in it, but somehow using his hands to hold something that covers it is far much more disgraceful undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by ektbear: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2012
hell to the no
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by olumaxi(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2012
I once ask 1 of my pardies that takes delight in lickin kitten dis questn..and his response was HEL NO..wel if he cant,i gues i cant to
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by PrinceNN(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2012
even if she tells me to help her throw it in the washer...hELL NO angry angry
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by freakcin: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2012
mskata: Some boys sha, hypocrisy no go kill una, u dey shout HELL NO!!, bt na u lick kpekus pass

Nor mind them! grin grin grin

As for me sha. . . . . I can't fit to do it! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by adewale2011(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
NO COMMENT BROS.... BUT THAT GUY FOOLISH SHA!!!! INCLUDING ALL OF UNA WAY DONE WASH MISTAKENLY OR PURPOSELY.... NO BE MAN UNA BE O!!!!
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by manmustwack: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
Make una open ears hear me well.
Dont ever wash woman pant.Dat woman no like you/no repspect u as a man.
Did our fathers ever do such?
I close mouth.
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by victorian(f): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Guys licking kpekus, I saw online that their Is a new cancer of the mouth attached to licking it o grin....I forgot the name, one medical doctor called it....keep up withe the lick ups grin cheesy....
I read it online o..

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by luvablesam(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
victorian: Guys licking kpekus, I saw online that their Is a new cancer of the mouth attached to licking it o grin....I forgot the name, one medical doctor called it....keep up withe the lick ups grin cheesy....
I read it online o..
obviously u like it
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by skulanja: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2012
i can wash and iron her cloths but as for her undies, that is her privacy, i will live it for her except on ''EMERGENCY'' which may not occur anyway. lips close lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by jumkoe(f): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
he has help me to wash it,i went to his hostel n am a bit stain n his washing so he washed it 4 me n bought anoda 1 n i really appreciated it
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
ekt_bear: hell to the no
why?? you can't do your girlfriend's laundry even if she's ill and needs to be taken care of??
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Jambsupport(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
adewale2011: NO COMMENT BROS.... BUT THAT GUY FOOLISH SHA!!!! INCLUDING ALL OF UNA WAY DONE WASH MISTAKENLY OR PURPOSELY.... NO BE MAN UNA BE O!!!!
very dumb
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
In special cases, I can

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yes! Put the damn.n thing inside washing machine at a very high temperature. sad
Re: Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! by Popowaa: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
My bf use to

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / Footballers Or Musicians, Who Is More Popular??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.