Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39200 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by temitemi1(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2015
I do that always!! No big deal...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ronald4lif(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2015
If there are no underwears included I will wash them

19 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by vjsmiles: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2015
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
If there are no underwears included I will wash them

gringringringringrin.......

But she dey wash your own nw, why won't u wash hers

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Yes.

It'll also amaze you what a washing machine can do. . .

If I throw all our dirty clothes in, all I do is press a button and her clothes will be washed and rinsed in minutes.

That isn't hard, is it?

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Elypsis(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Wetin dey dia Its no big deal so long its circumstantial....

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Chizzy20(f): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
hmm no big deal, it depends on d guy in question...One man's meat is anoda man's poison, would ve bin more fun nd romantic if u both wash it togeda, u wont even knw wen u re done.

27 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Enegod(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ronald4lif(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
2undexy:

Hehe I know but I won't compel her to wash mine either, it will be her choice to or not.

There's nothing wrong washing hers but I am scared it could make me lose respect and my self esteem before her, and she may even brag with her friends telling them how I worship her including washing her undies. You know some women can talk ehh

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
2undexy:

exactly!
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2015
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Kolade354(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Wahs my gurlfriend clothes? Is she Handicap or what?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Trut(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Yes I do, but only when she's busy, ill or got no strength

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Yes.

It'll also amaze you what a washing machine can do. . .

If I throw all our dirty clothes in, all I do is press a button and her clothes will be washed and rinsed in minutes.

That isn't hard, is it?
lwkmd...no washing machine
wash my clothes with ur hands

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
ahan..nooo..dats harsh naa
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Many people are still traditionalists at heart so I understand where your boyfriend is coming from. He probably thinks you're trying to turn him into your bytch, by doing what he may perceive as "woman's work".

In my culture, which is obviously very different from yours, we're told not to wash the clothes of a man you're not married to because those are the benefits of a husband. It's like that saying about a cow & milk... or however it goes. Even with husbands, there are certain items to which you're not allowed to wash, such as his underwear & socks. It is believed that it makes him disrespect you. Don't know how true that is though because I've never tested it. Meaning I do not wash a man's underwear & socks because it's against my culture & tradition.Don't want some mofo disrespecting me now lol.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by cutieepearl(f): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2015
No big deal undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

ahan..nooo..dats harsh naa

see lovergirl grin just kidding jor wink
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

lwkmd...no washing machine
wash my clothes with ur hands
But I don't wash with my own clothes with my hand, so. . .
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Ishilove: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2015
I don't see anything wrong but I won't be comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by superneutral(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
lol... nothing wrong but me... lai lai
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by donigspain(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Which kind question be dis now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Guests: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Nothing wrong, I guess you didn't ask nicely. You wanted to use the female advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by datguru: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
For wetin naw ?

I may wash my wife's clothes not my girlfriend

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by jmoore(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
I dey craze?

Wash for wife? Yes, I will.

Wash for girlfriend? Abeg, park one side.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe I know but I won't compel her to wash mine either, it will be her choice to or not.

There's nothing wrong washing hers but I am scared it could make me lose respect and my self esteem before her, and she may even brag with her friends telling them how I worship her including washing her undies. You know some women can talk ehh

that's a flimsy excuse, so far she washed yours, there's nothin bad in doing so for. Love is reciprocal.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Chizzy20(f): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

hmm u gat a point dere.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by seunoni34(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Washing machine cost less than 25k now. I can't even allow my gf wash my clothes when she's not my wife. It's very awkward. And I won't do that to her except she's handicapped or sick.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Faibuhari: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2015
I will wash it only when I'm washing mine.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by money121(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
No

infact am washing my wife clothes as am droping dis comment grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Common Things That Women Lie About / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.