Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? (6936 Views)

See The Number Of Times Lalasticlala Appears Outside Nairaland / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Chanchit: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
I did a 2mnth programme last year, which I was made the class rep', towards the end of the programme, a lecturer said we should know each other's behavious by now, and he started calling names, which we'll put heads together and come up with a reply like "introvert, sanguine" and so on "nt sure if the sanguine spelling is correct, before una come hold me, but when my name name was mentioned, they could'nt come up with a category for me, they had to pass, and thats how I really am on NL too..
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by mrrock: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Quietist. Just on my own doing my things. I don't like to associate, I don't know why.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Francheezy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
my pers0nality ?
Humm.,...itz pers0naL
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by ITbomb(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Brand_new: pfttttt! tongue
God bless u outside NL
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Crown128(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
Just me,myself and I.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Posman(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
AWESOME
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Juwonesho(f): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm an introvert. Mostly boring even my fone go testify( all the keypad don peel finish); so i read a lot, love writing too. and surfing d net. Ma mum and my siblings don talk so tey, den tire
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by JoanJohnson(f): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
No much difference, an extrovert. But don't take anyone i meet online serious until i meet them one on one which is seldom.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Trickish..deviant...something like a devil wearing a prada
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
An introvert, overwhemingly high spirited, respectful, extenuate, highly strung young man.. The only stain to my personality here is that I treat every posters the same, rash, maybe disrespectful at times.
We're all faceless ghosts here
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
An introvert, overwhemingly high spirited, respectful, extenuate, highly strung young man.. The only stain to my personality here is that I treat every posters the same, rash, maybe disrespectful at times.
We're all faceless ghosts here..
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by 2nedo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
just plain and warmhearted
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by claremont(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Militant Atheist.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Meklex(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
an introvert to some point, an extrovert to some point also....its just like a line between two dots..
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm one everywhere... If you know me here, you've known the most part of me.

I'm a melancholy, that is, I always like being aloof and don't mix with much people. Buh, I share traits from cholerics and sanguines in that, I'm energetic in nature (choleric) and I have a very good sense of humour (sanguine)..
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Juwonesho: I'm an introvert. Mostly boring even my fone go testify( all the keypad don peel finish); so i read a lot, love writing too. and surfing d net. Ma mum and my siblings don talk so tey, den tire
@bolded. I share the same with u.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by iamdsam: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm me
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by tellwsdom: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm confused sad....someone help sad
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
tellwsdom: I'm confused sad....someone help sad
What's the source of ur confusion?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Even the ones wey no know the meaning of introvert and extrovert follow dey shout "I'm an introvert, I'm an extrovert"

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Even the ones wey no know the meaning of introvert and extrovert follow dey shout "I'm an introvert, I'm an extrovert"
Lol
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Mavrick2012: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
maclatunji: Socially-adaptive introvert.
and a bigoted,religious fanatic.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Leboska(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
i can b very funy if i chose 2 but an introvert 2 d core.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Gee001: I hardly socialize cos i'm an introvert. Funny though.
That's hard to believe, you sure do look like the type that wouldn't trade a night of fun and partying for anything.
True/false
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by tellwsdom: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
What's the source of ur confusion?
Who I'm I?? sad
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
Joan Johnson: No much difference, an extrovert. But don't take anyone i meet online serious until i meet them one on one which is seldom.
we can change that you know?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
I guess am the complete opposite of what i am here.
Here i am like really cocky, sultry, and an extrovert.
But in real life, i really kinda shy and am totally an introvert!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
tellwsdom:
Who I'm I?? sad
You wanna know ur temperament type or your personality type?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by tellwsdom: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
You wanna know ur temperament type or your personality type?
Bros tell me....sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) / Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads / What Is The Correct Way Of Saying This Soup The Draw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.