Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? (7036 Views)

See The Number Of Times Lalasticlala Appears Outside Nairaland / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
laykhorn:
I've followed close enough to understand whats happening between you, Sholly, and dmcdad. You took it too far lady. What has it got to do with him bein ugly or wearing 2ndhand shirt... You have no right to say that. Its only if you bought that shirt for him, or you fend for him. He bought the thing with his money. Only God knws what haughty snubs like you end up with. If he doesnt looks good to ur taste, I'm sure he s got a nice brain upstairs. If he wears second class shirts, he wont be wearin 2ndclass forever. A thief is more welcomed than a honest hardworking person in your place as long as he is got enof cash to display you dont care. If you carry on like this, you will never find a husband except of among your fat-faced socially acceptable weaklings.
You can take this up with me or even Modella, nd Sholly together.. I dont gv a damn
@DMCDAD, guy u fumbled o0o.. I expected you to blow her up after that post but you've done nothing close to that

Hahaha follow follow will not be the end of you. You only saw that comment and you're telling me that I took it too far... LOL you haven't seen nothing yet.

When people like yourself and the irrelevant poo keeps poking their blocked noses into business that don't concern them, then it's up to people like me to put you in your place.

Captain save a whöre second-hand, bend down select wearing anorexic ape.

At least you didn't call me up on the fact that I called him an anorexic ape, guess you agree with me on that statement... Na lie? grin

You're just an attention seeking bush-pig that has been waiting in on the action. Your prayers has been answered, your time has come smiley

I will carry on how I want to carry on, ain't no motherfücker has a right to tell me how to act. If you ain't feeding me, fücking me, or financing me, you can shove your useless opinions up the back passage you shït them from.

When I want to start dating broke-ašs-ugly-mofo like you, then I'll come and ask for your opinion. Until then, keep it shut and refer to the previous paragraph on what to do with your written diarrhoea. Okay?!... Good!

I will take it up with you, don't you worry. I'm man enough. Got more balls than you. You don't give a damn?!.. Haha that's funny. God said the same thing when he was creating you. You're a second-hand-"no damn given"- dog-shít. An excuse for a man. A pathetic excuse in fact.

Coming on here barking like a raving dog. Or is it your time of the month?

You want him to "blow me up" the way you blow his díck off abi? Fücking fàggot! May your gènital areas be infested by termites. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Thanks for that bruv... You see, I decided to keep it cool cuz thats my style. I try as much as I can to avoid hit-up conversations with people whether online or offline..

For the sake of maturity, dignity and integrity I've decided to stay outta insults. Buh I don't know what I did wrong, certain people are just not happy with me.. I've been having this feeling for quite sometime buh I really don't know why.

When people are biased about u, nothing goes right to them.. It started with mondi_cheeks when she complained about a pic that had sweat on my armpit. Shollypopz laughed at a pix nothing was wrong with[from the glasses>shirts>trouserz>shoes]. Abil did same, saying I had cheap tinz. Nothin I had on that pix came cheap, not even the shirt. I knw how much the shoes are worth. Buh, I guess those are redundant to them cuz they are haterz...

Like u said, I might be poor today, buh what lies ahead of me is something no one can comprehend with. If nothing, I am highly blessed intellectually. With that, I think the sky is obviously my starting point.

They should keep hating. Making me feel like the star that I am..

Guy abeg no bother yourself on this issue. Let it go.. It doesn't change anything neither does it take anything away from me. Thanks and God bless anywayz.

Before you commit suicide, don't take anything I say on here personal. I don't know you from Adams, but that don't mean I can't insult you. grin

I don't even know where you got your clothes from, but I can smell it through my phone's screen grin

If whatever I said to you isn't true, then you have nothing to cry about. Man up, and stop taking shït too serious.

Now that I know you're a little cry baby, who can't handle a friendly banter wink, next time I come across your username, I'll take it easy on you. kiss

Ps: you're not an ape, and your clothes smells like its made by Gucci, ironed by Prada, and delivered by LV.

Happy now? cheesy
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hornipipe was here.
Yay!!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
abiL, DAMN!! grin grin grin

LoL, I can't even insult the preaching brothers. @laykhorn and dmcdad: Pele!!

@dmcdad: I insulted your profile pic because you laughed @ what davidylan said. (U soughta cosigned) Too much Photoshop my brother wink

It's ok y'all, alright?? smiley
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz:

I had to check on his safety too before he jumps off a cliff. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
abiL:

Before you commit suicide, don't take anything I say on here personal. I don't know you from Adams, but that don't mean I can't insult you. grin

I don't even know where you got your clothes from, but I can smell it through my phone's screen grin

If whatever I said to you isn't true, then you have nothing to cry about. Man up, and stop taking shït too serious.

Now that I know you're a little cry baby, who can't handle a friendly banter wink, next time I come across your username, I'll take it easy on you. kiss

Ps: you're not an ape, and your clothes smells like its made by Gucci, ironed by Prada, and delivered by LV.

Happy now? cheesy
Cry baby? Becuz I didn't give harsh responses? I don't whine over things, there are beta ways to handle issues (silence) than crying or whining.. And, I am very cautious about the way I relate with people so I don't step on anyone's toes.

Well sha, its all gud. No hard feelings.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz: abiL, DAMN!! grin grin grin

LoL, I can't even insult the preaching brothers. @laykhorn and dmcdad: Pele!!

@dmcdad: I insulted your profile pic because you laughed @ what davidylan said. (U soughta cosigned) Too much Photoshop my brother wink

I never took it to heart.. You're right, I did some photoshopin (learning though). It's all gud sha...
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
abiL:

I had to check on his safety too before he jumps off a cliff. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol, the dude is hurt...........but abiL d negro is about to commit suicide just because of u, tone it down pls tongue

We don't want these grown men crying, self esteem crashed, and opting to take a bullet to the head because of ur diss lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Cry baby? Becuz I didn't give harsh responses? I don't whine over things, there are beta ways to handle issues (silence) than crying or whining.. And, I am very cautious about the way I relate with people so I don't step on anyone's toes.

Well you haven't been handling it well with your use of "silence". You've replied all the posts directed at you... Guess you might need to change tactics, or start adhering to your own advice of keeping mute.

I'll leave you in peace. smiley
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, the dude is hurt...........but abiL d negro is about to commit suicide just because u, tone it down pls tongue

We don't want these grown men crying, self esteem crashed, and opting to take a bullet to the head because of ur diss lipsrsealed

Haha I had to take it easy on him. Don't want his death to be on me.

If anything happens to him, you're getting blamed too. The way you dissed his picture without any mercy. God dey o! grin
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
abiL:

Well you haven't been handling it well with your use of "silence". You've replied all the posts directed at you... Guess you might need to change tactics, or start adhering to your own advice of keeping mute.

I'll leave you in peace. smiley
Did I reply to the last post u directed at me before laykhorn came in? Nope!!! I decided to quote him to see if everything would die-down
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Did I reply to the last post u directed at me before laykhorn came in? Nope!!! I decided to quote him to see if everything would die-down

Next time, don't hide behind another man's behind wink, bite the bull by the dïck and face it head on. grin

You hear??
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
abiL:

Next time, don't hide behind another man's behind wink, bite the bull by the dïck and face it head on. grin

You hear??
Lol... I hear u ma'am. Hiding behind someone? Nah.. I bet u have no idea what I'm capable of... Buh thank God sha
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Lol... I hear u ma'am. Hiding behind someone? Nah.. I bet u have no idea what I'm capable of... Buh thank God sha

K.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
cool cool cool cool
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by P4VS20: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:

dude, remember what you told me on that other thread...."IGNORE MAN", the more u reply, the bigger room you create for all this jabajantis.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
P4VS20:

dude, remember what you told me on that other thread...."IGNORE MAN", the more u reply, the bigger room you create for all this jabajantis.
Thanks a bunch
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
LOSERS solidarity!! hahaahahahaa grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz: Losers solidarity!! hahaahahahaa grin grin grin grin

Hahaha

Abeg don't put salt in their wound. There's still a chance he might attempt suicide. Let's take it easy on him.

&& to the one that just jumped on the thread to wipe dmcdad's sore aśs.... Well done! Jumping jack. Busy-body.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by cantell(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
Are u not the silly thing that hv a life outside NL?!! Why don't u go back to that sh1tty life and stop quoting me son!

Lol, you work @ a fast food jt?? hahahahaha Now, I get it! grin grin grin
Aww! Looks like i touched a nerve. Silly me!
Should have known that you were among those that spend the better part of their day Nl.
Take a cue from Idowuogbo, the fast food joint diss is way too old. You gotta come up wit a better one cos i've heard that a dozen times. I would have replied in time but. . .some people actually work even if it's in a fast food joint.Sh¡thead!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
cantell:
Aww! Looks like i touched a nerve. Silly me!
Should have known that you were among those that spend the better part of their day Nl.
Take a cue from Idowuogbo, the fast food joint diss is way too old. You gotta come up wit a better one cos i've heard that a dozen times. I would have replied in time but. . .some people actually work even if it's in a fast food joint.Sh¡thead!
LMAO @ the long a*ss note, d dude is mad as hell!

You're lame bro, trying to diss me that I spend my whole life on NL is a FAIL bro!!

Nah, u didn't strike a nerve my dude, u only made me laugh @ ur stupid1ty and poverty stricken life, dumbfvck!!

NOW!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by r231(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
Can you guys stop please undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by cantell(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO @ the long a*ss note, d dude is mad as hell!

You're lame bro, trying to diss me that I spend my whole life on NL is a FAIL bro!!

Nah, u didn't strike a never my dude, u only made me laugh @ ur stupid1ty and poverty stricken life, dumbfvck!!

NOW!!

Oh! I ain't dissing you! Thats what you do - like everyday.
I expected you to say something better to give me a reason to kick silly ur ass, but all you did was upload a crappy pic.
Get back to me when you actually have something to say.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2012
ITbomb: ^^^Brother!!!!!!
any problem?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2012
dmcdad:
Thanks for that bruv... You see, I decided to keep it cool cuz thats my style. I try as much as I can to avoid hit-up conversations with people whether online or offline..

For the sake of maturity, dignity and integrity I've decided to stay outta insults. Buh I don't know what I did wrong, certain people are just not happy with me.. I've been having this feeling for quite sometime buh I really don't know why.

When people are biased about u, nothing goes right to them.. It started with mondi_cheeks when she complained about a pic that had sweat on my armpit. Shollypopz laughed at a pix nothing was wrong with[from the glasses>shirts>trouserz>shoes]. Abil did same, saying I had cheap tinz. Nothin I had on that pix came cheap, not even the shirt. I knw how much the shoes are worth. Buh, I guess those are redundant to them cuz they are haterz...

Like u said, I might be poor today, buh what lies ahead of me is something no one can comprehend with. If nothing, I am highly blessed intellectually. With that, I think the sky is obviously my starting point.

They should keep hating. Making me feel like the star that I am..

Guy abeg no bother yourself on this issue. Let it go.. It doesn't change anything neither does it take anything away from me. Thanks and God bless anywayz.
I get it bro. I can sense you're a very nice, and quiet person on here like I've always been too. Just try to keep ur head cool and forget about the snobs on here
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2012
abiL:

Hahaha follow follow will not be the end of you. You only saw that comment and you're telling me that I took it too far... LOL you haven't seen nothing yet.

When people like yourself and the irrelevant poo keeps poking their blocked noses into business that don't concern them, then it's up to people like me to put you in your place.

At least you didn't call me up on the fact that I called him an anorexic ape, guess you agree with me on that statement... Na lie? grin

You're just an attention seeking bush-pig that has been waiting in on the action. Your prayers has been answered, your time has come smiley

I will carry on how I want to carry on, ain't no motherfücker has a right to tell me how to act. If you ain't feeding me, fücking me, or financing me, you can shove your useless opinions up the back passage you shït them from.

When I want to start dating broke-ašs-ugly-mofo like you, then I'll come and ask for your opinion. Until then, keep it shut and refer to the previous paragraph on what to do with your written diarrhoea. Okay?!... Good!

I will take it up with you, don't you worry. I'm man enough. Got more balls than you. You don't give a damn?!.. Haha that's funny. God said the same thing when he was creating you. You're a second-hand-"no damn given"- dog-shít. An excuse for a man. A pathetic excuse in fact.

You want him to "blow me up" the way you blow his díck off abi? Fücking fàggot! May your gènital areas be infested by termites. grin
ofcourse calling you an Id1ot would be like perpetratin an outdated crime. Did u say seeking attention? I've long been known by a few in the section I chose to dwell right before you registered.. Strange, u registered on my last birthday. I dnt stand injustice and some of ur despicable dastardly acts. If I had my battery to reply you bak then, I'll have kick ur fvcking smart ass. May you have your nxt period in December 2013.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 6:40am On Dec 14, 2012
abiL:

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2012
@Sholly, no problem. Pls who won d Miss NL thing. You didnt bother to tell us and you knw how you pleaded for voting then Miss Campaign Manager.. Lolzz
@dmcdad, its all trashed out. No grudge, no qualms bro
@abiL, I'm sorry I had dropped my last reply before I opened the following page. next time dont be to quick to throw jabs. My 2cent. Did u say Adams? I hope its nt the one I'm thinking...
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2012
laykhorn:
I get it bro. I can sense you're a very nice, and quiet person on here like I've always been too. Just try to keep ur head cool and forget about the snobs on here
Thanks a bunch
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2012
dmcdad:
Thanks a bunch
Ooh! No prob. If I aint there for a bro. lyk you, wha shld I av done. Hw av u been?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2012
laykhorn:
Ooh! No prob. If I aint there for a bro. lyk you, wha shld I av done. Hw av u been?
I've been doing great. What about u?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2012
dmcdad:
I've been doing great. What about u?
I'm excellent. Lets not derail the thread. I'll gv u a PM bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year (photos) / Newly Discovered Transparent Fish That Can Kill If taken mistakenly / Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.