Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? (7039 Views)

See The Number Of Times Lalasticlala Appears Outside Nairaland / What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by lifestyle1(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2012
I am reserved!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb:
That is why I hate u
U lack manners and so saucy
I hope when u grow up , u will change
jeez, now that's harsh!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2012
davidylan:

wow you must be a very unpleasant person. How old are you?
I've read your posts on women's role. You must be a male chauvinist, did you grow up in an abusive home?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Lol..
I laughed too when I saw ur profile pic, hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2012
I work around a tight group of friends. I'm very shy and awfully quiet to strangers so some mistake it for pride undecided

Most people give me the "oh, she looks innocent", "aww how sweet" thingy; I really hate it!

I'm very competitive, career oriented, I'm the sought u see fighting for "women empowerment"(U dare not say anything suggesting the women folks as inferior when I'm around, I'll cut you! angry ), I defend those I love or anyone that suffers injustice. I can't help the latter, I've always known myself to be like that......

I enjoy watching people, I find most things funny, I worry too much, ..........I could go on and on, let me not bore u guys smiley
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
I laughed too when I saw ur profile pic, hahahaha grin grin grin

Lol... Try again
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:

Lol... Try again
I did and I'm still laughing! LoL grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
I did and I'm still laughing! LoL grin grin grin grin

Just changed it... Maybe you should look at this one cause I feel there will be more reasons for you to laugh... Lol
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz: I work around a tight group of friends. I'm very shy and awfully quiet to strangers so some mistake it for pride undecided

Most people give me the "oh, she looks innocent", "aww how sweet" thingy; I really hate it!

I'm very competitive, career oriented, I'm the sought u see fighting for "women empowerment"(U dare not say anything suggesting the women folks as inferior when I'm around, I'll cut you! angry ), I defend those I love or anyone that suffers injustice. I can't help the latter, I've always known myself to be like that......

I enjoy watching people, I find most things funny, I worry too much, ..........I could go on and on, let me not bore u guys smiley
You just described me!!!!!!!!!!!!
But well I v learned to just sit back and enjoy it when people say "she looks so fragile" esp my colleagues and bosses so that they can continue petting me and not put too much work stress on me. It's actually a good thing so be thankful for it.
Just like you, nobody dares question my intelligence or say demeaning stuff about women or beautiful women around me
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by ITbomb(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2012
Sweetlemon:
You just described me!!!!!!!!!!!!me
Shollypopz: smiley
I have reasons to believe you two were born in or around October
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by VirginFinder: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
I'm a workaholic and God fearing.

As gentle as a lamb yet as wise as a snake!

I come here to relax.

*No boasting/bluffing intended*
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Lol..

I don't know what's funny. But if you're laughing about your face esp. your pathetic attempt to sugar-coat your ugliness by wearing cheap second-hand outfits, then carry go!

Let me join you sef grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mr anorexic-ape!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
abiL:

I don't know what's funny. But if you're laughing about your face esp. your pathetic attempt to sugar-coat your ugliness by wearing cheap second-hand outfits, then carry go!

Mr anorexic-ape!
You can say all those again... Na wa o. Body dy bite sum persons reach like this? Just "lol" na im warrant all those flattering words? Lol
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
You can say all those again... Na wa o. Body dy bite sum persons reach like this? Just "lol" na im warrant all those flattering words? Lol

Next time, learn to mind your business!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
I am reserved. I have been called proud amd arrogant but my friends actually know I am not.

I don't really make a lot of new friends and I walk around with an headset most of the time so I rarely hear what most people say about me.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
abiL:

Next time, learn to mind your business!
Just becuz of lol? I doubt. I might have stepped on ur toes ignorantly in the past. I doubt I got those just becuz of lol. For ur mind, him dn enta my trap, make I strike! It's ridiculous...
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by abiL(f): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
dmcdad:
Just becuz of lol? I doubt. I might have stepped on ur toes ignorantly in the past. I doubt I got those just becuz of lol. For ur mind, him dn enta my trap, make I strike! It's ridiculous...

Let's not get carried away. I haven't even seen your ID before. Stop getting ahead of yourself and don't quote me again. Ok?!... Good!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
I've read your posts on women's role. You must be a male chauvinist, did you grow up in an abusive home?

Obviously you're speaking about the wrong person. Check the IDs.

Oh by the way, you are? undecided
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by cantell(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Smh @ the lies some people cook up just to maintain.
If you spend more than 5-6hrs on Nl everyday, you're either an introvert or you're simply bored.
There's no two ways about it.
So when you come out to say you're an extrovert, yet you spend a whole day in Nl, then i must say you like to believe in your lies.
@topic,
In reality, i have a few selected friends just like in Nl. I say things as it is without hiding my feelings, even if means hurting some ego in the process.
The only difference with my online personality is that i'm bit harsher than usual in Nl, mostly because Nl is like a war zone most times and some members are always in the habit getting into my nerves.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
davidylan:

Obviously you're speaking about the wrong person. Check the IDs.

Oh by the way, you are? undecided
Nah, I'm not! I know a Mr.penguin when I see one undecided

I am the do-not-talk-sh1t-about-my-friend-lady! Ok?!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb:
I have reasons to believe you two were born in or around October
Yeah! October!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
cantell: Smh @ the lies some people cook up just to maintain.
If you spend more than 5-6hrs on Nl everyday, you're either an introvert or you're simply bored.
There's no two ways about it.
So when come out to say you're an extrovert, yet you spend a whole day in Nl, then i must say you like to believe in your lies.
@topic,
In reality, i have a few selected friends just like in Nl. I say things as it is without hiding my feelings, even if means hurting some ego in the process.
The only difference with my online personality is that i'm bit harsher than usual in Nl, mostly because Nl is like a war zone most times and some members are always in the habit getting into my nerves.
OMG!!!
You are the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My do I love people who say it like it is!!!!!! You deserve a milllion kisses!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by ITbomb(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Yeah! October!
The noblest of souls.
God bless the Libra star

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hello. Anybody home?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb:
The noblest of souls.
God bless the Libra star
kiss
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by cantell(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
Nah, I'm not! I know a Mr.penguin when I see one undecided

I am the do-not-talk-sh1t-about-my-friend-lady! Ok?!
See efizi for online forum!
You might wanna pipe down a bit, else you'll get yourself in an uproar.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
cantell:
See efizi for online forum!
You might wanna pipe down a bit, else you'll get yourself in an uproar.
Are u not the silly thing that hv a life outside NL?!! Why don't u go back to that sh1tty life and stop quoting me son!

Lol, you work @ a fast food jt?? hahahahaha Now, I get it! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by laykhorn(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
abiL:

Mr anorexic-ape!
I've followed close enough to understand whats happening between you, Sholly, and dmcdad. You took it too far lady. What has it got to do with him bein ugly or wearing 2ndhand shirt... You have no right to say that. Its only if you bought that shirt for him, or you fend for him. He bought the thing with his money. Only God knws what haughty snubs like you end up with. If he doesnt looks good to ur taste, I'm sure he s got a nice brain upstairs. If he wears second class shirts, he wont be wearin 2ndclass forever. A thief is more welcomed than a honest hardworking person in your place as long as he is got enof cash to display you dont care. If you carry on like this, you will never find a husband except of among your fat-faced socially acceptable weaklings.
You can take this up with me or even Modella, nd Sholly together.. I dont gv a damn.
Laykhorn
@DMCDAD, guy u fumbled o0o.. I expected you to blow her up after that post but you've done nothing close to that

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by ITbomb(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
^^^Brother!!!!!!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gee001: FALSE. Lol, I get that always. Dnt judge a book by it's cover. 4get my looks, it's d inside dat matters.
am afraid i can't do that ma'am....you truely are beautiful!
Re: How Would You Describe Your Personality Outside Nairaland? by dmcdad: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
laykhorn:
I've followed close enough to understand whats happening between you, Sholly, and dmcdad. You took it too far lady. What has it got to do with him bein ugly or wearing 2ndhand shirt... You have no right to say that. Its only if you bought that shirt for him, or you fend for him. He bought the thing with his money. Only God knws what haughty snubs like you end up with. If he doesnt looks good to ur taste, I'm sure he s got a nice brain upstairs. If he wears second class shirts, he wont be wearin 2ndclass forever. A thief is more welcomed than a honest hardworking person in your place as long as he is got enof cash to display you dont care. If you carry on like this, you will never find a husband except of among your fat-faced socially acceptable weaklings.
You can take this up with me or even Modella, nd Sholly together.. I dont gv a damn
@DMCDAD, guy u fumbled o0o.. I expected you to blow her up after that post but you've done nothing close to that
Thanks for that bruv... You see, I decided to keep it cool cuz thats my style. I try as much as I can to avoid hit-up conversations with people whether online or offline..

For the sake of maturity, dignity and integrity I've decided to stay outta insults. Buh I don't know what I did wrong, certain people are just not happy with me.. I've been having this feeling for quite sometime buh I really don't know why.

When people are biased about u, nothing goes right to them.. It started with mondi_cheeks when she complained about a pic that had sweat on my armpit. Shollypopz laughed at a pix nothing was wrong with[from the glasses>shirts>trouserz>shoes]. Abil did same, saying I had cheap tinz. Nothin I had on that pix came cheap, not even the shirt. I knw how much the shoes are worth. Buh, I guess those are redundant to them cuz they are haterz...

Like u said, I might be poor today, buh what lies ahead of me is something no one can comprehend with. If nothing, I am highly blessed intellectually. With that, I think the sky is obviously my starting point.

They should keep hating. Making me feel like the star that I am..

Guy abeg no bother yourself on this issue. Let it go.. It doesn't change anything neither does it take anything away from me. Thanks and God bless anywayz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Remains The State With The Best Road Network / Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) / Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.