Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Thank You All.. - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35949 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by pantherapardus(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2015
cy7vyo j
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2015
chaircover:
Funny Comments
When I read his post I just laughed
The people he is asking money from, how many of them have their own Masters?
Everyone needs something
Even Okoya has a prayer request
As for me, I need a money for me to be able to employ a cook and cleaner for Saturday mornings, so I can have a lie in after a very busy week

@pantherapardus I dont have any financial assistance to give you, but I will give you free advise that you can turn into money.
Take that you 60K, husltle with it, roll up your sleeves, do some hard work and get your hands dirty, mamnage your expectations and you will see it grow
There is a guy in the agricultural section who makes money from growing cucumbers . . Extend your google search to that.
I have a young friend who is keeping body and soul together by running a fish farm. I doubt he started with 50K, but now he is doing OK.

. . . . Cos bro the truth is that even after MSC or PHD sef there is no guarantee that you will get a decent job.

Dont forget; Time waits for no one.

i just had to quote this...u hit the spot bro..@pantherapardus its good God did a miracle for u cos ur own matter na just laziness.u got a Bsc u got a brain to reason ur way out than to start begging.Any how in future even with ur Msc its no guarantee for employment but God will always make things happen for his children so instead of selecting too much go with the opportunities in front of u and work ur way to where u want to be.God always provides for us but we just keep complicating it..hustle & good luck
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
So ikani
Is there any feedback
Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
pickabeau1:
So ikani
Is there any feedback

Bros are you really expecting one?

The ship has Long sailed!!
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
nannymcphee:

Bros are you really expecting one?

The ship has Long sailed!!

Just to ask
Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Just to ask

Ok o, how are you doing? Just wanted to ask, hope you haven't forgotten what Aisha discussed with you? I guess the modalities are being worked out wink

Thanks for your time/effort
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
nannymcphee:

Ok o, how are you doing? Just wanted to ask, hope you haven't forgotten what Aisha discussed with you? I guess the modalities are being worked out wink

Thanks for your time/effort

Sent you a message

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.