Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Thank You All.. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You All.. (35926 Views)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent / Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All.. by shrekandfiona: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2015
somebody:

Lol, your quote is very funny. I wouldn't want to cast my pearls upon swines - I will have a proper think about everything. I put a caveat on the final year fees so there is no definite commitment.
You have a good heart. God bless you. Unfortunately people tend to take advantage of good hearted gems like you sad

@ ikanium, you have raised about 34k so far which should take care of your school fees. Pickabeau has advised you upload receipt of payment but you haven't done that yet. Is it safe to conclude you have squandered the money raised so far?

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2015
shrekandfiona:

You have a good heart. God bless you. Unfortunately people tend to take advantage of good hearted gems like you sad

@ ikanium, you have raised about 34k so far which should take care of your school fees. Pickabeau has advised you upload receipt of payment but you haven't done that yet. Is it safe to conclude you have squandered the money raised so far?

Frankly that is my issue with the guy
He just comes and goes..

Lets wait n see

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
somebody:

Aisha2, not at all. I would appreciate any insight as you seem more experienced in matters like this.

You are a very nice forgiving person sadly people prey on others who they consider as nice thinking they are smart not realising they are extremely foolish.

The OP has not produced documents requested, he always has a ready excuse, all he wants is to keep spinning sob stories and guilt people into giving him money as if we owe him.
I love lending a helping hand but helping is defeated when it becomes a right and the person receiving help does not seem to want to graduate from that position.

The truth is that he is greedy and wasteful, no one even knows for sure that his parents don't pay for his education, I can bet that if they had access to the Internet they will be crying because maybe they are working their heads off to pay his fees and he is here lying and making them out as irresponsible parents and also loafing off on him, I have seen that happen. His poor parents just like you may be suffering to pay his fees but he will be here lying to get more only that unlike you they can't come and defend themselves and set the record straight.

There are thousands like the poster out there, greedy very greedy and entitled. The sheer lack of fear knowing you are on nairaland yet he still had the guts to lie so shamelessly so imagine how bad this is.

I doubt the poster needs as much help as he is pretending he needs here, I just think he wants to keep up with the rich college kids and has found a source for this life style here on nairaland to add to whatever his parents must have suffered to give him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Frankly that is my issue with the guy
He just comes and goes..

Lets wait n see

He comes when its time to beg and goes when asked to produce any evidence or information

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
grin grin grin

sadly.. u may be right
aisha2:

He comes when its time to beg and goes when asked to produce any evidence or information
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

You are a very nice forgiving person sadly people prey on others who they consider as nice thinking they are smart not realising they are extremely foolish.

The OP has not produced documents requested, he always has a ready excuse, all he wants is to keep spinning sob stories and guilt people into giving him money as if we owe him.
I love lending a helping hand but helping is defeated when it becomes a right and the person receiving help does not seem to want to graduate from that position.

The truth is that he is greedy and wasteful, no one even knows for sure that his parents don't pay for his education, I can bet that if they had access to the Internet they will be crying because maybe they are working their heads off to pay his fees and he is here lying and making them out as irresponsible parents and also loafing off on him, I have seen that happen. His poor parents just like you may be suffering to pay his fees but he will be here lying to get more only that unlike you they can't come and defend themselves and set the record straight.

There are thousands like the poster out there, greedy very greedy and entitled. The sheer lack of fear knowing you are on nairaland yet he still had the guts to lie so shamelessly so imagine how bad this is.

I doubt the poster needs as much help as he is pretending he needs here, I just think he wants to keep up with the rich college kids and has found a source for this life style here on nairaland to add to whatever his parents must have suffered to give him.

ma'am please you have made your point and i have apologised please let matters be you don't know me let me be please
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin

sadly.. u may be right
Sir i have paid the fees but my receipt is not ready yet this is because many are paying so it takes like two days for your pin to be ready I'll upload it here as soon as its ready
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin

sadly.. u may be right
Sir i have paid the fees but my receipt is not ready yet this is because many are paying so it takes like two days for your pin to be ready I'll upload it here as soon as its ready thank you sir
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ikanium:
Sir i have paid the fees but my receipt is not ready yet this is because many are paying so it takes like two days for your pin to be ready I'll upload it here as soon as its ready thank you sir

Upload it once you have it
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ikanium:
ma'am please you have made your point and i have apologised please let matters be you don't know me let me be please

If you noticed somebody quoted me and asked me a question, that was my response. as long as this thread is open and alive I can respond anytime I choose too. Next time don't go lying this is the result of lying

7 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by esere826: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
smiley all's well that ends well
I no contribute give Ikanium so I really do not have much moral authority to speak on this issue, but here is my explanation for IK's behaviour:
...that is assuming that the boy is only lying, and not a proper fraudster (I believe the former)

When someone has no money and is surrounded by folks (close relatives) that have no money
it is only natural that he would do what IK did.
I know it hurts the donors a lot especially if they have lots of needs but chose to prioritize the needs of the receiver who might not even be a family member... but na so life be

If you give a man in need, money for business, and he loves his son who has fallen into distress
be rest assured that the money will go into taking care of the son

If you're not rich, and you marry someone from a poor home, be rest assured that your spouse will use your meagre resources
to try and uplift his/her family...na so life be
(e even try sef,...some folks go even donate ya donation to dem give church and lie about it)

Ikanium was only being human and of course he can't come here bold faced and say " I helped my mum"
..we are finite, and so no one wants extra liability.
We most likely would have turned our backs on him
so he naturally had to lie
and you duty is to catch him and painfully but rightly point him that you are not God ...a hard brutal choice for him to accept

The only silly thing I can accuse him of is trying to do importation and requesting funding for that
instead of starting small with what you guys could gladly give to him

...IK you are close to the end of one journey
were hopefully you would be in a better position to use your own resources for your loved ones
you need all the goodwill you can muster to see this through... so thread cautiously and don't mess it up
do the needful but painful and invest the resources of others on your academics above all.

This is embarrassing, but you probably can get your brother to open an alternative NL account and ask for temporary funds for the family
Thanks to everyone that has blessed this young man and those that have pointed out his folly

....cheers all

3 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Besto(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
voiceoftruth01:

I guessed it's ikanium that liked your post.. grin
guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
u r freaking hilarious ooohhhhhhhhhh
damn it
Re: Thank You All.. by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Ikanium:
Sir i have paid the fees but my receipt is not ready yet this is because many are paying so it takes like two days for your pin to be ready I'll upload it here as soon as its ready

Receipt is not ready? Wtf? I have never heard of this before. They take money from you without issuing a receipt?

Sounds more to me like you are organising a suitably heavy receipt from the right officials.

Overinvoicing tinz.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2015
oyb:

Receipt is not ready? Wtf? I have never heard of this before. They take money from you without issuing a receipt?

Sounds more to me like you are organising a suitably heavy receipt from the right officials.

Overinvoicing tinz.
You pay your fees and wait for the pin immediately you get the pin you proceed to the digital centre for online registration, tick the courses you offer then your course form is printed together with your receipt.......
Re: Thank You All.. by fergusen: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ikanium:
ma'am Dominique am so sorry but right now i don't have anything on ground, the bursary thing we later found out it was 3,500 which is to be paid to you when you are in 200lv, that of last year didn't even come at all. The most important thing i need to do right now is to pay the fees 35k as for the accommodation i can squart with a friend in the hostel for now..... Yes am still using the GTB account thank you ma'am
Ikani.....
According to the website below, your fees should be 26600.

http://www.madeinksu.com/2015/01/find-below-amended-schedule-of-fees-for.html

Wetin Happen

1) Freshers (100 Level/200 Level DE)
a) Indigene - 57,500
b) Non-indigene - 100,000
2) Returning students (200 Level only)
a) Indigene - 46,500
b) Non-indigene - 89,000
3) Returning Students (300 & 400 Levels)
a) Indigene - 26,600

b) Non-indigene - 44,250
4) Returning students (500 Level)
b) Non-indigene - 20,200
a) Indigene - 15,550
Ikanium lipsrsealed angry
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
fergusen:

Ikani.....

Wetin Happen

a) Indigene - 57,500
a) Indigene - 46,500
b) Non-indigene - 89,000
a) Indigene - 26,600
b) Non-indigene - 44,250
b) Non-indigene - 20,200
a) Indigene - 15,550
yeah the school fees is 26,600 it was meant to be paid on the 19th of last month after then late reg comes in which is 5,000 then other dues follows i pasted the school's calendar for this session the school resumed 5th of january they gave us till 19th to pay up that is returning students. Thanks
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
fergusen:

Ikani.....

Wetin Happen

a) Indigene - 57,500
a) Indigene - 46,500
b) Non-indigene - 89,000
a) Indigene - 26,600

b) Non-indigene - 44,250
b) Non-indigene - 20,200
a) Indigene - 15,550
Ikanium lipsrsealed angry
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Here is the receipt of payment
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
OK..good to know you have paid

Leave it here for a while

Also be quick to hear and be slow to speak to posters here

It makes you defensive

Also be truthful above all

And ensure you make that push into 2 1 as you spoke about

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by rofemiguwa(f): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
I have being silently following this pppost.
What you did has soiled ur repputation on NL for life.
Only ppeople like somebody with extremely good heart can help u again.
My advice is stopp begging on this platform. Whatever thing you say or show will never be belived again.
Gather all the money you have now and go look for sometin to invest in. Even if it is barbing salon. If there are a hundred barber in your school, there will still be space for one more.
Sell ards to augument.tell all ur classmates, give dem a discount to aTtract them to your shop.

Whatever honorable tin you can lay ur hands on , do it. Go for ushering jobs,
U said u hawked pepper before, u don't have the zeal of a hustler.

Let's be real, after school, no automatic work o!!, infacts it is even worse with this biological sciences.ppple wey read better coUrse neva get work finish. Execepppt u want to beg for life.
Start hussling now,you are aman.

The earlier u realise you are O.Y.O the better for u.

By the way, forget that importation business totally, u can't sell market, find anoda ministry and join. You won't make anytin from ur venture.

9 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
rofemiguwa:
I have being silently following this pppost.
What you did has soiled ur repputation on NL for life.
Only ppeople like somebody with extremely good heart can help u again.
My advice is stopp begging on this platform. Whatever thing you say or show will never be belived again.
Gather all the money you have now and go look for sometin to invest in. Even if it is barbing salon. If there are a hundred barber in your school, there will still be space for one more.
Sell ards to augument.tell all ur classmates, give dem a discount to aTtract them to your shop.

Whatever honorable tin you can lay ur hands on , do it. Go for ushering jobs,
U said u hawked pepper before, u don't have the zeal of a hustler.

Let's be real, after school, no automatic work o!!, infacts it is even worse with this biological sciences.ppple wey read better coUrse neva get work finish. Execepppt u want to beg for life.
Start hussling now,you are aman.

The earlier u realise you are O.Y.O the better for u.

By the way, forget that importation business totally, u can't sell market, find anoda ministry and join. You won't make anytin from ur venture.
thank you ma'am
Re: Thank You All.. by Ikanium(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
pickabeau1:
OK..good to know you have paid

Leave it here for a while

Also be quick to hear and be slow to speak to posters here

It makes you defensive

Also be truthful above all

And ensure you make that push into 2 1 as you spoke about
thank you very much Sir i will do everything possible...
Re: Thank You All.. by Thermythorpe(f): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
@Thermythorpe

Whats the point of this
Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2015

the fees you are sourcing for is meant for your 300l, am I correct?

What about course registration fee, faculty dues, departmental due etc are they inclusive of the 35k

The above quote was the question I asked you & here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/1129091/nairalander-pay-school-fees/10#30093295

you told me the 35k was just for your fees only(ie it didn't cover course reg fee, faculty due & departmental due) below is ur actual response

Ikanium:
thank you ma'am i have taught of a business that should not take much of my academic time 100lv, 200lv was really choked... What i have in mind now is importation of female shoes, bags, wrist watches just female stuff am sure it will move fast and will not affect my academic time. The 35,000 is just for the fees not that i have other fees already it just that the school fee is what i must pay fast because the more delay additional fees come in. I still have some other dues and hostel fees to pay thank you ma'am

Q1. why didnt you mention it here from the start that ur fees was 26k & that there was a delay fine of 5k?

Q2.In your response to me above you said the school fee is 35k & the more delay will lead to additional payment, why didn't you tell the house that because of the delay the 26k has bumped up to 35k & it could still increase?

But u gave the impression that the actual fee is 35k & delay could cause it to increase(another emotional blackmail)
Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Double post
Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2015
Ikanium:
yeah the school fees is 26,600 it was meant to be paid on the 19th of last month after then late reg comes in which is 5,000 then other dues follows i pasted the school's calendar for this session the school resumed 5th of january they gave us till 19th to pay up that is returning students. Thanks

Maybe my Math is rusty, 26,000+5000=31,000

Where
26,000=actual school fees
5,000=alleged delay payment fee

Q3. How come u ended up paying 35k?

Ikanium:
You pay your fees and wait for the pin immediately you get the pin you proceed to the digital centre for online registration, tick the courses you offer then your course form is printed together with your receipt.......

Remember you told me that the course reg was not part of the 35k but suddenly, from ur above quote you have registered your courses!! How come

Instruction 1: upload a copy of the teller u used in paying in the bank (this was what u uploaded in ur 100l)

Instruction2:upload the official school receipt for
a. School fee
b. late payment fee

I asked for this because both items will have a receipt, either separately or together and it will be stated on it what it was meant for

The things u uploaded they are printouts!!

Even if you choose not to answer my questions, kindly upload what I asked for, cos that will show whether you have repented or a scam!!

Pls don't give me any "Molue jam plane" stories

Make it concise

1 Like

Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
He gave a detailed break down

In his email to me

He mentioned the school fees was 27,000 with a late fee penalty of 5,000
There is a 4,000 for EDS - Enterpreneurial Development Studies

I guess if there was a delay beyond a certain date, there was an additional penalty

Ikani... do you now see the problem with lies
Everyone doubts you even when you are saying the truth

nannymcphee:

The above quote was the question I asked you & here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/1129091/nairalander-pay-school-fees/10#30093295

you told me the 35k was just for your fees only(ie it didn't cover course reg fee, faculty due & departmental due) below is ur actual response

Q1. why didnt you mention it here from the start that ur fees was 26k & that there was a delay fine of 5k?

Q2.In your response to me above you said the school fee is 35k & the more delay will lead to additional payment, why didn't you tell the house that because of the delay the 26k has bumped up to 35k & it could still increase?

But u gave the impression that the actual fee is 35k & delay could cause it to increase(another emotional blackmail)

Re: Thank You All.. by nannymcphee(f): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

In his email to me

I guess if there was a delay beyond a certain date, there was an additional penalty

the breakdown he gave you isn't correct, the total will be 36k, he never mentioned 36k in this thread!!

secondly why didn't he state it here that it was 26k with an additional 5k late payment fee?

he also said that it was for school fees exclusively?

where did he get money to pay for course registration?

he should kindly upload the bank teller used in paying into the bank and the official school receipt (for the school fees and the late payment fine)

Infact he should also include the receipt for the entrepreneurial dev studies payment

in my school days, you take the teller and printout to the bursary unit and you will be issued a receipt.
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
He mentioned 36K for scholl fees

See this post below

Ikanium:

School Fees is 36,000

Hostel and
mattress and bunk 18,000

Other dues 4,000

Food 3,000

nannymcphee:

the breakdown he gave you isn't correct, the total will be 36k, he never mentioned 36k in this thread!!

secondly why didn't he state it here that it was 26k with an additional 5k late payment fee?

he also said that it was for school fees exclusively?

where did he get money to pay for course registration?

he should kindly upload the bank teller used in paying into the bank and the official school receipt (for the school fees and the late payment fine)

Infact he should also include the receipt for the entrepreneurial dev studies payment

in my school days, you take the teller and printout to the bursary unit and you will be issued a receipt.

Re: Thank You All.. by Kimoni: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

In his email to me

Pick, just wondering why he sent to ur mail a true breakdown different from what he pasted on this thread for everyone to see? #justwondering
Re: Thank You All.. by pickabeau1: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Kimoni:

Pick, just wondering why he sent to ur mail a true breakdown different from what he pasted on this thread for everyone to see? #justwondering

I have to admit he has presentation issues
But he said it on the thread all the while
Maybe i asked for further clarification

No need to be wandering

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

What Is The Oldest Thing In Your House????? / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.