Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Unfaithful Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfaithful Me (1328 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfaithful Me by Jubal01: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
I did sumtn vry odd n nw i'm regretin it. My gf n ha cousin liased n de rili caught me off guard. I met ha onlyn n 1 tin led 2 d oda n we fixd an AP. Al dis while i didnt knw she was my gal's cousin til d day of our mitin wen de decided 2 let d cat out of d bag. Nw i feel ashamed of myslf. I dnt knw wat 2 do. My gf has bn callin since bt i dnt knw wat 2 tel ha. Pls wat do i do. I lv my gal so mch. I dnt wana lus ha.
Re: Unfaithful Me by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
heya sowi
Re: Unfaithful Me by cynthiafred67(f): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
@op
tongue tongue
Re: Unfaithful Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
lwkmd
Re: Unfaithful Me by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
hahahahahhaha.... ti e ba e!
Re: Unfaithful Me by dmcdad: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ehya...

**Following**
Re: Unfaithful Me by luvmijeje(f): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Op what are d lessons u learnt frm it?
Re: Unfaithful Me by Sapphire86(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ur greed has finally caught wit u now ur here seeking advice. U want us 2 teach u hw 2 lie? Nonsense, my friend man up n face d music.
Re: Unfaithful Me by Shugamania(f): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lol... Go and apologise.
Re: Unfaithful Me by k2039: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Go and cheat no more
Re: Unfaithful Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
U love ur gal veri well, y u kum dey follow anoda gal.
Are u a learner?
Re: Unfaithful Me by Jubal01: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
luvmijeje: Op what are d lessons u learnt frm it?
Vry simple. 99 days 4 d thief, 1 day 4 d owna. Its so sad dat i had 2 learn my lesson in a vry bitter way. I hate myslf! Am so filled wit self reproach nw.
Re: Unfaithful Me by Jubal01: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Goodboy2012: U love ur gal veri well, y u kum dey follow anoda gal.
Are u a learner?
Its nt abt bn a learner or a pro. U can fool sum ppl sum tyms bt u cnt fool al d ppl al d tym!
Re: Unfaithful Me by baby124: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
If you spell out each word, you won't die o. And your parents won't be kidnapped. Instead your girlfriend will think of you as a big boy. Try to post in english abeg. Wetin be dis.
Re: Unfaithful Me by luvmijeje(f): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Op sorry o but there is another 3 more important lesson u should learn.
1.Be faithful.
2.Girls are smarter than boyz.
3.Is nt everyfood dat u see dat is met to be eaten so be discipline.
Re: Unfaithful Me by Exponental(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Tell her a friend called u a loverboy, dat he could bet that u cant woo anoda girl n she will accept. All u tried doing was prove him wrong....
Re: Unfaithful Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Exponental: Tell her a friend called u a loverboy, dat he could bet that u cant woo anoda girl n she will accept. All u tried doing was prove him wrong....
One lie is only gonna give birth to anoda lie,coz she's gonna ask u d name of d friend and u gonna mention 1 of ur innocent friend??@OP Badt Guy!juz come out clean,worse comes to worse she slaps u grin(juz joking)If u can tell Us d truth then u can as well tell her
Re: Unfaithful Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
you cant eat your cake and still have it, congratulations!
grin
Re: Unfaithful Me by yemstok(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
First of all *shut your mouth*
You have siwa wu..gud for you.

Dnt wait for her to call. wen you've got the nerve to put a call thru to her, just come out straight and admit you messed up. dnt talk too much and dnt try to sweet-talk her too.
ask for forgiveness,dnt ask her to take you back immediately, it's too early, dnt bombard her wif "i'm sorry messages", it wud piss her.
Just tell her you're sorry and wait for the next step.
BRB

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Me by Jubal01: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
luvmijeje: Op sorry o but there is another 3 more important lesson u should learn.
1.Be faithful.
2.Girls are smarter than boyz.
3.Is nt everyfood dat u see dat is met to be eaten so be discipline.
O yes! Tnk u so mch. Al ur points av bn noted.
Re: Unfaithful Me by Jubal01: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
ceewai lebi: One-lie-is-only-gonna-give-birth-to-anoda-lie,coz-she's-gonna-ask-u-d-name-of-d-friend-and-u-gonna-mention-1-of-ur-innocent-friend??@OP-Badt-Guy!juz-come-out-clean,worse-comes-to-worse-she-slaps-u grin(juz-joking)If-u-can-tell-Us-d-truth-then-u-can-as-well-tell-her
I wunt even contemplate on covering my mess wit sum cheap lies. Am stil trying 2 luk 4 a vry convinient tym n place 2 face her.
Re: Unfaithful Me by Jubal01: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
yemstok: First of all *shut your mouth*
You have siwa wu..gud for you.

Dnt wait for her to call. wen you've got the nerve to put a call thru to her, just come out straight and admit you messed up. dnt talk too much and dnt try to sweet-talk her too.
ask for forgiveness,dnt ask her to take you back immediately, it's too early, dnt bombard her wif "i'm sorry messages", it wud piss her.
Just tell her you're sorry and wait for the next step.
BRB
Tnk u so mch. Neva tot of dat.
Re: Unfaithful Me by HARDDON: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Jubal01: I did sumtn vry odd n nw i'm regretin it. My gf n ha cousin liased n de rili caught me off guard. I met ha onlyn n 1 tin led 2 d oda n we fixd an AP. Al dis while i didnt knw she was my gal's cousin til d day of our mitin wen de decided 2 let d cat out of d bag. Nw i feel ashamed of myslf. I dnt knw wat 2 do. My gf has bn callin since bt i dnt knw wat 2 tel ha. Pls wat do i do. I lv my gal so mch. I dnt wana lus ha.

RODFLMAO!

Hey big up som balls and pick ha call. Act as if nufin happened . If ever she mentions it, tell ha you knew d game right from start. That you just acted surprised dat day. ℓ☺ℓz Ǧ☺☺ϑ luck with that
Re: Unfaithful Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
the OP wanted to play away match
Re: Unfaithful Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Jubal01:
I wunt even contemplate on covering my mess wit sum cheap lies. Am stil trying 2 luk 4 a vry convinient tym n place 2 face her.
Good,so go ahead and fix a meet up as soon as possible,try and pick her call;hear whateva she wanna say(whether bad or worse) and 4 d convinient place pls let it not b 2 private*u never can tell what shes coming with* grin
Re: Unfaithful Me by DukeNija(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Jubal01: I did sumtn vry odd n nw i'm regretin it. My gf n ha cousin liased n de rili caught me off guard. I met ha onlyn n 1 tin led 2 d oda n we fixd an AP. Al dis while i didnt knw she was my gal's cousin til d day of our mitin wen de decided 2 let d cat out of d bag. Nw i feel ashamed of myslf. I dnt knw wat 2 do. My gf has bn callin since bt i dnt knw wat 2 tel ha. Pls wat do i do. I lv my gal so mch. I dnt wana lus ha.

F u dnt tke tym ul lus ha because of d wey u typ.
Re: Unfaithful Me by Jubal01: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2012
ceewai lebi: Good,so-go-ahead-and-fix-a-meet-up-as-soon-as-possible,try-and-pick-her-call;hear-whateva-she-wanna-say(whether-bad-or-worse)-and-4-d-convinient-place-pls-let-it-not-b-2-private*u-never-can-tell-what-shes-coming-with* grin
You think she might be that aggressive as to physically harm me?
Re: Unfaithful Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Jubal01:
You think she might be that aggressive as to physically harm me?
Nahh i just meant dat as a joke bur u never can tell oh*Serious Me*U mean u ve not contacted her yet angry jeez

(1) (Reply)

2go Palava / A Marriage Devotional Write Ups That Can Strenghten Marriages / Your Best Rap-love Song Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.