Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola (18879 Views)

Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by dilbert100: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
undecided
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Table Leg :

The best amongst his peers? You must be high on cheap caffeine!

hmmm,

and the resultant effect is on U.....SMH
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Am proud of the old man called Obasanjo,cos nobody in Nigeria can beat his criminal antecedents,from Operation Feed the Nation(OFN) to Obasanjo Farm Nigeria(OFN). And the 16billion he claimed he spent on turn around maintenance of our refineries.he's really someone to be proud of.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'm not Yoruba but I think Obasanjo means well for Nigeria. He is patriotic and sincere. He is human, though and has his flaws. Everyone connected to him should be proud.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by omarky(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
niggadee: every yoruba men not man

Haha..... Dis ur bomb wan kill me o. Make I call JTF operative say u don turn BH here

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
I don't want to be rude, but I'm getting damn tired of Nigerian politics and their shamelessness.

Can a Yoruba person within his/her right sense of mind please explain this to me?

What we should be proud of as a Yoruba man, or are Yoruba women allowed to perceive OBJ with an individualistic set of mind?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'm not Yoruba but I think Obasanjo means well for Nigeria. He is patriotic and sincere. He is human, though and has his flaws. Everyone connected to him should be proud. T
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by hotwax: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
shymexx: Laughable! - what are his achievements?? undecided

One funny thing is: as corrupt as obasanjo was, he erased and paid off our foreign debt. Dobode Jonathan came and started burrowing loans. Remember, Obasanjo cleared the debth while servicing oil subsidy.
Jonathan came, removed oil subsidy yet our debth still keeps increasing. What is wrong with Jonathan?
They have record A̶̲̥̅​ record breaking looting in the history of nigeria under Jonathan administration. 5 trillion is missing in only one single term. What if the guy get second term, Nigeria will be bankrupt.

Whether you like it or not, Obasanjo is still the best civilian president so far. He is not the best in the world. But compared to his predecessors. The gap is wide.

I would have tipped Yaradua, cuz he was promising, but he didn't last.

I was part of those that hate OBJ when he was there. But now, I wish he was back.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by hotwax: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yomieluv: Am proud of the old man called Obasanjo,cos nobody in Nigeria can beat his criminal antecedents,from Operation Feed the Nation(OFN) to Obasanjo Farm Nigeria(OFN). And the 16billion he claimed he spent on turn around maintenance of our refineries.he's really someone to be proud of.
No saint president anywhere. Even saint clinton has black water scandal and halliburton on his finger.
Jonathan can't account for our 5 trillion naira.
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by just4just: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obj currently is d only yoruba leader for now. Am proud of him. We dnt know the value of what we what we hv until its gone

Ogbeni i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ right but he ѠȊ̝̊̅ℓ̲̣̣̣̥ℓ̲̣̣̣̥ be scolded by his oga ojuyobo
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Policewoman(f): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
So Yorubas hate OBJ like this.?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by searay(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please I'll like to know the name of the primary school you attended. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2012

nigga why you f ursef up like that!! next time just try no talk abbeeggg

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by FEMIMACRO(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=hotwax]

One funny thing is: as corrupt as obasanjo was, he erased and paid off our foreign debt. Dobode Jonathan came and started burrowing loans. Remember, Obasanjo cleared the debth while servicing oil subsidy.
Jonathan came, removed oil subsidy yet our debth still keeps increasing. What is wrong with Jonathan?
They have record A̶̲̥̅​ record breaking looting in the history of nigeria under Jonathan administration. 5 trillion is missing in only one single term. What if the guy get second term, Nigeria will be bankrupt.

Whether you like it or not, Obasanjo is still the best civilian president so far. He is not the best in the world. But compared to his predecessors. The gap is wide.

I was part of those that hate OBJ when he was there. But now, I wish he was back.
U said it all bro. His Tenure was Far Far better than GEJ's own.
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by huptin(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
I am proud of Olusegun Aremu Matthew Okikiola Obasanjo, The general who ended the nigerian civil war, The first african to willingly hand over power to a civilian government, a member of the United nations five eminent personalities,the only president that has sucessfully hosted three american presidents( Jimmy Carter, Bill clinton and George Bush)The only man who took nigeria from a pariah nation to the beautiful bride of the world, the man who put a stop to millitary coups in nigeria, the man who paid all our debts while leaving behind a huge amount of money in reserve. Now can some one tell me why i should not be proud of this great african man. The man openly commended by the great nelson Mandela, Bill clinton has two african friends baba and Mandela, during his tenure he saw to the end of all armed conflicts in the region save Darfur and congo, Ebora owu, the man who speaks and the nation trembles, he destroyed the seemingly undefeatable northern mafia, Babangida revers him, Atiku fears him, Yar adua defied him at his own peril, sani Abacha could not finish him, he willingly came back from Germany into Abacha's gulag and escaped unhurt.

Baba o, igba odun, odun kan ni o, e pe laye, e fi erigi jobi...........Olusegun Aremu omo Obasanjo........ ke te ile yi pe ooo. am so proud of you.The general of generals.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by ikooko(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
redsun: Any yoruba or human that is proud of obj must be as i.d-iotic as obj, a subcreature,a destroyer of a nation and a wrecker of destinies.

Only misguided chimps appreciates nigerian statesrogues like obj.

Until animals like him are brought to justice,nigeria will never make sense,she will continue to spiral into deeper oblivion like she is doing at the moment.

Into the blackhole, because f.oolish peeps are not destined to survive

You're contradicting yourself out of hatred for OBJ. If OBJ is foolish, he wount be president twice. Besides if not for OBJ, your faith in this country will still be subjected to northern oligachy.
Leave hatred and tell us who among our past presidents is more internationally recognised/acceptable/relevant more than OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by adesharon1: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Story storiooooooo
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by aribisala0(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hmmm

Obasanjo STORMED Osun state. Na Hurricane

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obasanjo is nothing but a C.U,,N......T

I remember what his security men did to my dad car when he visited our village. when he dies i pray satan use his ugly monkey body for suya to vampires in hell fire!! Amen!
Im not even to talk about how many ppl he killed in govt and stolen monies that one is for satan to judge him!!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Series22(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Akshow: speak for yourself aregbesola.
dont mind d jihadisst. Na because Obj don build mosque worth #350 million. Y him no talk am since

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by bknight: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
OBJ remains d overall best president so far. This isn't abt tribalism, just give it up for him. Every true nationalistic nigerian shld be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by muystoy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
. Hmmmmm!ride on Prof,(2012) nobel prize winner in English language

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
hotwax:

However, Yoruba people aren't known to celebrate mediocrity - the man failed the country.... Nigerians can be proud of him(since it's a country where mediocrity is celebrated as excellence) but the standard is too high for him(among Yoruba people) to be celebrated as a Yoruba icon...

Nigerian icon but definitely not a Yoruba icon, period...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by perez019(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
OBJ is simply d best.. Take et or leave et

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
am ashamed of u on behalf of ur parents,they wasted hard earned money to school you,and you still came out like this

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by doppler777(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
kingingkinging:

So you are this poor and still trying to correct somebody that knows better than you.

Every/Each/Any are words that represent singular nouns:

1. Every boy in my class NOT Every boys in my class;
2. Each apple I took yesterday had tag on it NOT Each apples, etc. So the reporter is correct, it is you that has a lot to learn.

Pls brush up your English lang grammar.
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao grin grin
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
ikooko:

You're contradicting yourself out of hatred for OBJ. If OBJ is foolish, he wount be president twice. Besides if not for OBJ, your faith in this country will still be subjected to northern oligachy.
Leave hatred and tell us who among our past presidents is more internationally recognised/acceptable/relevant more than OBJ?

international what ! who recognise obj apart from fellow criminal in west africa and his tribe he came from ! why not show prove!! even the goodluck y'll hate i swear is more recognise than him! I hate when ppl give someone title he is not and will never deserve! obj is a pus......sy and if not for the fact that nigerians went to school and stood against him, he would rule this country and transfer the leadership to his son until nigeria collapse! also if the senate president as of his time were from his tribe, i swear he would have get what he want! Olusegun Obasanjo is a MONKEY recognise only by criminals

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by bknight: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
huptin: I am proud of Olusegun Aremu Matthew Okikiola Obasanjo, The general who ended the nigerian civil war, The first african to willingly hand over power to a civilian government, a member of the United nations five eminent personalities,the only president that has sucessfully hosted three american presidents( Jimmy Carter, Bill clinton and George Bush)The only man who took nigeria from a pariah nation to the beautiful bride of the world, the man who put a stop to millitary coups in nigeria, the man who paid all our debts while leaving behind a huge amount of money in reserve. Now can some one tell me why i should not be proud of this great african man. The man openly commended by the great nelson Mandela, Bill clinton has two african friends baba and Mandela, during his tenure he saw to the end of all armed conflicts in the region save Darfur and congo, Ebora owu, the man who speaks and the nation trembles, he destroyed the seemingly undefeatable northern mafia, Babangida revers him, Atiku fears him, Yar adua defied him at his own peril, sani Abacha could not finish him, he willingly came back from Germany into Abacha's gulag and escaped unhurt.

Baba o, igba odun, odun kan ni o, e pe laye, e fi erigi jobi...........Olusegun Aremu omo Obasanjo........ ke te ile yi pe ooo. am so proud of you.The general of generals.

Though I do not have facts that he paid off all debts and left huge sums in foreign reserve, but indeed may you live long for this. Aremu Mathew kikiola olusegun obasanjo remains my hero...he's d one person I'd give up d few cents in my account to meet. May his days be longer dan dat of d madiba.

I salute you, Sir!
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by elopee3000(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
geez*:
I am proudly Yoruba. I love my tribe, my language, my culture and people and there are loads of Yoruba people I'm proud of who have distinguished themselves in business, politics, science, the academia, the arts and a whole lot of spheres of human endeavor and OBJ is unarguably one of them
yes but i hope they will build plane one day or dane gun
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by jaymichael(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
redsun: Any yoruba or human that is proud of obj must be as i.d-iotic as obj, a subcreature,a destroyer of a nation and a wrecker of destinies.

Only misguided chimps appreciates nigerian statesrogues like obj.

Until animals like him are brought to justice,nigeria will never make sense,she will continue to spiral into deeper oblivion like she is doing at the moment.

Into the blackhole, because f.oolish peeps are not destined to survive
na Wetin obasanjo collect from your hands. that man i a very intelligent man, that is for a fact as his actions and deeds speaks for him. Do not be a bigot speak from facts and not just sentiments lacking in merit and substance.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by wawaboy1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
Every Yoruba mens not men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Political Resources And Any Book At All / Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus / Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.