Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola (18880 Views)

Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
Also Obj dint pay any damn debt!! french decide to reduce the amont we owing with the help of iweala. Obj is a wild monkey that r.ap....e his own blood!! I cant believe nigeria talks about him, he shld be put aside for now or else be assasinated and not be talked about!! i pray non of my blood relation will ever have a contact with any of his blood relation!! amen
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Melancholy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obj still make us(yoruba)proud no matter what anybody says.if not for obj representing yoruba in the polity...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by doppler777(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
Toaskarity:

international what ! who recognise obj apart from fellow criminal in west africa and his tribe he came from ! why not show prove!! even the goodluck y'll hate i swear is more recognise than him! I hate when ppl give someone title he is not and will never deserve! obj is a pus......sy and if not for the fact that nigerians went to school and stood against him, he would rule this country and transfer the leadership to his son until nigeria collapse! also if the senate president as of his time were from his tribe, i swear he would have get what he want! Olusegun Obasanjo is a MONKEY recognise only by criminals
Obj was very frequent to the "WHITE HOUSE" unannounced,during George Bush Regime & Bush was calling him "segou".
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Audinowing(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
niggadee: every yoruba men not man
I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Boa4u: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Baba iyabo d most high criminal who turn operation feed d nation farm to otta farm his own property,i hate hearing about dis corruptible ruler,he brought in d worst weak,junior criminals rulers as his successor.Ewu baba iyabo,he might be thinking of who to impose on nigerian come 2015,he his good ruler,Egwushi baba iyabo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by NovusHomo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
huptin: I am proud of Olusegun Aremu Matthew Okikiola Obasanjo, The general who ended the nigerian civil war, The first african to willingly hand over power to a civilian government, a member of the United nations five eminent personalities,the only president that has sucessfully hosted three american presidents( Jimmy Carter, Bill clinton and George Bush)The only man who took nigeria from a pariah nation to the beautiful bride of the world, the man who put a stop to millitary coups in nigeria, the man who paid all our debts while leaving behind a huge amount of money in reserve. Now can some one tell me why i should not be proud of this great african man. The man openly commended by the great nelson Mandela, Bill clinton has two african friends baba and Mandela, during his tenure he saw to the end of all armed conflicts in the region save Darfur and congo, Ebora owu, the man who speaks and the nation trembles, he destroyed the seemingly undefeatable northern mafia, Babangida revers him, Atiku fears him, Yar adua defied him at his own peril, sani Abacha could not finish him, he willingly came back from Germany into Abacha's gulag and escaped unhurt.

Baba o, igba odun, odun kan ni o, e pe laye, e fi erigi jobi...........Olusegun Aremu omo Obasanjo........ ke te ile yi pe ooo. am so proud of you.The general of generals.

Amin ase, lagbara Edumare, lagara Aseda aiye.
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by AK481(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
[b][/b]
niggadee: every yoruba men not man
Every yoruba man not men.the" every" there I a group of collective sentence

Everybodies nko and not everybody ni.
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by greatgod2012(f): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
In my opinion, Aregbesola is only being hypocritical, he said what he knew baba Obj will like to hear, how can he invite Baba Obj over to commission a project and not flatter him, abeg he played politics for us there.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Series22(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
shymexx: Laughable! - what are his achievements?? undecided
he invented nokia 3310

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
For want of a better system take

+100,000,000

huptin: I am proud of Olusegun Aremu Matthew Okikiola Obasanjo, The general who ended the nigerian civil war, The first african to willingly hand over power to a civilian government, a member of the United nations five eminent personalities,the only president that has sucessfully hosted three american presidents( Jimmy Carter, Bill clinton and George Bush)The only man who took nigeria from a pariah nation to the beautiful bride of the world, the man who put a stop to millitary coups in nigeria, the man who paid all our debts while leaving behind a huge amount of money in reserve. Now can some one tell me why i should not be proud of this great african man. The man openly commended by the great nelson Mandela, Bill clinton has two african friends baba and Mandela, during his tenure he saw to the end of all armed conflicts in the region save Darfur and congo, Ebora owu, the man who speaks and the nation trembles, he destroyed the seemingly undefeatable northern mafia, Babangida revers him, Atiku fears him, Yar adua defied him at his own peril, sani Abacha could not finish him, he willingly came back from Germany into Abacha's gulag and escaped unhurt.

Baba o, igba odun, odun kan ni o, e pe laye, e fi erigi jobi...........Olusegun Aremu omo Obasanjo........ ke te ile yi pe ooo. am so proud of you.The general of generals.
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
doppler777:
Obj was very frequent to the "WHITE HOUSE" unannounced,during George Bush Regime & Bush was calling him "segou".

lol keep deceiving urself the same bush that want nothing but his country interest in oil which nigeria get nyafu nyafu, with his frequent visit to white house what do you personally earned? ppl in niger delta were busy eating sand with fire burning their houses from american company why obj visit his fellow evil bush eating american burger yet his skin like that of monkeys!! alright now the evil bush is gone no wonder the new govt found how corrupt and evil nigeria is and decide never to visit! like i said b4 Obj is a MONKEY recognised by evil criminals!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Ijebulogic(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
A loaded "complement" from ogbeni Rauf; too loaded and deep for most people to comprehend. We know how OBJ famously referred to his Attorney General as a man who " didnt know his left from his right" as Minister of Power. He said this about a man who was murdered while serving his country. Lets keep unveiling the statues!
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obasanjo is one of the worst political leaders we've ever had in this part of the world. He had the opportunity to drastically change Nigeria for good but he messed up seriously! Yes of course there were some positive change his government effected on the country as a whole, but they cannot be compared to the shit he put us through. He is a demon

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by ejifranks(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
its just politics today am ur friend tomorow ur enemy...
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by ichidodo: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Minion:Obasanjo is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria, sire.
Hades: If so then i am JESUS CHRIST.
A redmosquito tin.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by dagbokoncept(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
What do we all expect Aregbesola to say? Condemn OBJ? No. He said the right thing at the right time or the wrong thing at the right time.We don't expect Aregbe to invite OBJ and still stroke him publicly.Everyone is entitle to his/her opinion.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by henrysam(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
afam4eva: Obasanjo is the most hated Yoruba man by Yorubas and Aregbesola is speaking for himself. I hope he doesn't get some lashing from his party for going against one of the core belief of the party.
If u re a yoruba man u re a big fool and if u re not u re dabbling into what is not of ur concern. Akpeteshi
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by leonshom(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Must every1 succumb 2ur own ideology, there shud be freewill in every aspects of life, ur perception about Obasanjo myt be different 4rm sum1 else's perception, so y shud u tag odas dat goes against dis as stubborn !
Andre Uweh: I agree with Argbesola though some stubborn yorubas will disagree with him here.
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by mekaboy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
agog: Obasanjo is a leader whose value will not be fully appreciated until he's gone. Anyway am the first to comment.grin gringrin grin
so let him go so that his value will appreciate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by ochukoccna: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
OBJ,who killed Bola Ige?
Don't stammer
Just answer

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by mekaboy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
bknight: OBJ remains d overall best president so far. This isn't abt tribalism, just give it up for him. Every true nationalistic nigerian shld be proud of.
CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY IBETO CEMENT WAS STOPPED FOR DANGOTE? CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT STOPPED THE DREDGING OF RIVER NIGER ?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by henrysam(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
Yomieluv: Am proud of the old man called Obasanjo,cos nobody in Nigeria can beat his criminal antecedents,from Operation Feed the Nation(OFN) to Obasanjo Farm Nigeria(OFN). And the 16billion he claimed he spent on turn around maintenance of our refineries.he's really someone to be proud of.
You are one of the people that is making wat was termed as a curse in yoruba land to have its hold. Why do u av to linger on the past. Many individual in this country Nigeria hav done worst more than obj but u will never see his people castigating them. I pity ur race
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by drlawng(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Asiwere !!!
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by kennytidistar(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
[shymexx]Laughable! - what are his achievements?? undecided

that NOKIA 3310 you use to type that jargons was part of his achievements grin
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by henrysam(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
J12: Obasanjo is one of the worst political leaders we've ever had in this part of the world. He had the opportunity to drastically change Nigeria for good but he messed up seriously! Yes of course there were some positive change his government effected on the country as a whole, but they cannot be compared to the shit he put us through. He is a demon
What has ur papa done to change naija for better. U re talking about another person papa wat about ur own. Mumu. It is easy to point one finger but thr remaing four re pointing to u underneath.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by dady12: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
recently, i
only said i hate obj just becos he imposs a madman on deltans and hand
pick a weak president on nigerians , to say the truth,obj first tenure
is far more better than this present admistration,look at civil servant
at far back 1996,it is very difficult to see a civil servant with a
car,when obj came ,he turn thgs in favour of many civil
servant,curruption was somehow reduce because one can count many that where
jail compare to this present admistration that jail only ibori which is
GEJ common enemy, but let us forgive and pray to God to give nigeria a
God fearing leader who can take us to the promise nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by jonnex: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
2014 Aregbe's second term election is around d corner, he needs friends at all cost.
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by bensonpapi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Nice one aregbe......2015+obj+atiku+acn+nothr govrnors+amechiQ
=jonathan must go
Re: Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola by hotwax: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
shymexx:

However, Yoruba people aren't known to celebrate mediocrity - the man failed the country.... Nigerians can be proud of him(since it's a country where mediocrity is celebrated as excellence) but the standard is too high for him(among Yoruba people) to be celebrated as a Yoruba icon...

Nigerian icon but definitely not a Yoruba icon, period...

Celebrating mediocrity or not. What we are trying to say is: of all Nigerian presidents, he is still the best. Note: we didn't say world best or african best. In fact he is corrupt. But the best so far. It is when you become the president that we will know if you won't celebrate mediocrity.
Pending the time you will become the president, OBJ remains the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch / Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration / Adeyinka Mafe Dumps Amosun’s APM, Returns To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.