Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! (2226 Views)

Where Is Mrsphyno? I hope She Is Okay. / Hope She Finds Me Good Enough? it's high time I revitalize this thread.... / I Thanked God She Was Happy And I Hope She Would Be Happier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by Mynd44: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2012
AmBeautiful: Somebody may break your head.
You have to be careful, really really careful!
lipsrsealed
Who wan break person head?
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by adonisyung(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2012
Jealous nairalanders
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by ositadima1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Po Po
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ahem* Like Seriously? shocked

I see the Op's got a sense of humor.
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by Mynd44: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2012
So OP, has Muki replied yet?
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by lolaluv1(f): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2012
omo_to_dun:
Thank you. And neither do I. It is disturbing to see many folks today use that word so nonchalantly to express lustily emotions and superficial attraction.

I don't want to sound cheesy, but I firmly believe that love is like a flower and it takes time to grow. You just cannot love someone in a short time. You may want to do some kungfu grin with them, but love na anoda tori.

True that!! Omo to chòn!
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by lolaluv1(f): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why so serious?
That's how I get when it comes to love. I simply can't bring myself to be lax about it...tongue
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by Mynd44: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2012
lola.luv:

That's how I get when it comes to love. I simply can't bring myself to be lax about it...tongue
Okay.

OP, try sending her a PM and telling her exactly how you feel and let's see how it goes
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by ITbomb(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay.

OP, try sending her a PM and telling her exactly how you feel and let's see how it goes
So that u can read it shea
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by Mynd44: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2012
ITbomb:
So that u can read it shea
And how will I read Muki's PM?
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by ITbomb(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
And how will I read Muki's PM?
Same way u read the other one.
No more comment. Case closed
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by Mynd44: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2012
ITbomb:
Same way u read the other one.
No more comment. Case closed
now you are simply confused.

Now OP, send Muki an PM or try following her to learn more about her. What she likes, where she does not like, from there, you can decide
Re: Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me! by adonisyung(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
now you are simply confused.

Now OP, send Muki an PM or try following her to learn more about her. What she likes, where she does not like, from there, you can decide
don't worry abt dat wen its time I will explode my intents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND / Badoo Babes No They Gree / VIRGINS!!! Fall In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.